It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

False Flag Alert in Aurora : Biggest Mass Shooting in the History of the USA is not a coincidence

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 20 2012 @ 06:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by CALGARIAN
BIGGEST in US History? Umm... I think Cho still has the High Score.

Cho doesn't get the prize, look up Breivik.
edit on 20-7-2012 by mazzroth because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 20 2012 @ 06:24 PM
link   
It's hard to imagine that there are people who have such a strong attachment to some radical agenda that they firmly believe the ENDS JUSTIFY THE MEANS. (The Weathermen and the Weather Underground comes to mind.)

Don't underestimate the possibility in the OP. The United Nations is a wolf in sheep's clothing, imo. The only thing that keeps you from being a sitting duck is your 2A rights. The UN knows this....the radical left-wing knows this....and those that seek total control over all global policies know this.

All they need is for the American public to get so outraged that they themselves would demand it. We saw that with the Patriot Act.

Rational American citizens should take a deep breath and think. Get some control. Let the emotional frenzy die down, and don't allow it to escalate to the state of panic and worse, acquiescence.

posted on Jul, 20 2012 @ 06:28 PM
link   
How the hell did he get tear gas? Homemade? I want to know more about THAT. I hope they will release details on that device and where it came from.

posted on Jul, 20 2012 @ 06:32 PM
link   
Good question about the tear/CS canisters. Also how'd they (the media reporting now) get this receipt that allegedly shows his online purchases of the kevlar equipment, with a booby trapped residence?
edit on 20-7-2012 by Sek82 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 20 2012 @ 06:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by mazzroth

Cho doesn't get the prize, look up Breivik.
edit on 20-7-2012 by mazzroth because: (no reason given)

He said US history, wasn't Breivik incident in Norway?

posted on Jul, 20 2012 @ 06:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by liveandlearn

If he was bent on killing as many as possible, why tell the police about the apartment? Don't know? Something is off.

That is the part that really has me wondering.

He must not be trying to kill any cops, so as to not bring down their vengence on him. Seems that someone else wanted to anger the cops enough because they would be the main people you want on your side for gun control.

The timing thing..

I don't know.

This is a bit dark for me right now. Maybe in a bit I can come back with a better view.

If they try and ban guns I will find people to give me guns, because it's at that point I will decide to own one.

posted on Jul, 20 2012 @ 06:40 PM
link   
reply to post by Lichter daraus

Really? The FIRST thing that came to your mind when you heard about the shooting was your precious firearms? Hmm...not, oh my god, those poor people, what a terrible thing? I don't care if you have guns or not, it's your right. I'm a mother who had 3 kids at a theater only a few miles away from the shooting. So excuse me for being just a little upset about your 'first thought'.

posted on Jul, 20 2012 @ 06:42 PM
link   

Are they hyping up the false flag attack?

Wow.

+3 more 
posted on Jul, 20 2012 @ 06:44 PM
link   
WAIT>>>

I just remembered something that may be VERY important.

They said he "kicked the door in."

They said he came in through the "Exit door"

"Kicked in the Exit Door"

You cannot kick in those doors..
They only open out.
My girlfriend is working at a movie theater as I type this. I know. Actually she had to work till 1:00 AM last night because of that 12:00 Midnight movie opening.

Evidence this was a badly pre-planned story?

Anyone else feel me on this?
edit on 7/20/2012 by Dustytoad because: (no reason given)

link   

Originally posted by queenofswords
It's hard to imagine that there are people who have such a strong attachment to some radical agenda that they firmly believe the ENDS JUSTIFY THE MEANS. (The Weathermen and the Weather Underground comes to mind.)

Don't underestimate the possibility in the OP. The United Nations is a wolf in sheep's clothing, imo. The only thing that keeps you from being a sitting duck is your 2A rights. The UN knows this....the radical left-wing knows this....and those that seek total control over all global policies know this.

All they need is for the American public to get so outraged that they themselves would demand it. We saw that with the Patriot Act.

Rational American citizens should take a deep breath and think. Get some control. Let the emotional frenzy die down, and don't allow it to escalate to the state of panic and worse, acquiescence.

Why would anyone go out and randomly murder people?

Why? What purpose does it serve?

link   
You make a LOT of assumptions at the start of this thread, based on absolutely no evidence at all.

posted on Jul, 20 2012 @ 06:46 PM
link   
IF you belive in Limbaugh's conspiracy theory rant about Bane and The Dark Knight, you need to find better sources.

posted on Jul, 20 2012 @ 06:48 PM
link   
reply to post by Dustytoad

Badly planned but scripted none the less.
This could be a game changer if they run with it.

posted on Jul, 20 2012 @ 06:50 PM
link   
^ I agree, post above mine..

And reading over the police scanner posts..

Wasn't there 2 gunmen maybe?
And then one was dead maybe?
and then there was one maybe?
But they weren't sure.

And then all the sudden it was just one guy again.
But
That one guy was asking for the NAVY...

He asked for the NAVY while in custody...
He was not in the NAVY.
and the NAVY guy there (who someone here speculated maybe NCIS, but just a guess) said he needed to be there. He needed to talk to the guy..

Think about that...

Sounds like a Lee Harvey Oswald type thing..
edit on 7/20/2012 by Dustytoad because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 20 2012 @ 06:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by Dustytoad
WAIT>>>

I just remembered something that may be VERY important.

They said he "kicked the door in."

They said he came in through the "Exit door"

"Kicked in the Exit Door"

You cannot kick in those doors..
They only open out.

Evidence this was a baddly pre-planned story?

Anyone else feel me on this?

It would be almost impossible for police with their battering ram to knock an Exit door inwards. Im with you, this DOES NOT make any sense. Its not possible.

To the OP:
All day at work I thought about this and the Small Arms Treaty coming up on the 27th of this month. This will be used to sway the public and/or Senators to give their okay on it. I wouldnt be surprised to see more of these kinds of things before then, but I truly hope we dont see anymore bloodshed.

posted on Jul, 20 2012 @ 06:51 PM
link   

I'm with you there !

posted on Jul, 20 2012 @ 06:53 PM
link   
reply to post by benrl

Went a noon showing of the film today (which is amazing btw...best twist I've seen in years)...but they had an armed officer sitting non chalantly in the middle section of the theater by the aisle against the wall. I live in WA and there has been a rise in public shootings the last year, so this didn't suprise me one bit.

+6 more 
posted on Jul, 20 2012 @ 06:54 PM
link   
The little tid bit that makes my eyebrow raise up like spock is...

How does a 24 year old fly under the social media network?

It is being reported that the gunman has ZERO internet footprints.

That is the part that makes me go hmmmmmmm

posted on Jul, 20 2012 @ 07:08 PM
link   

He must not be trying to kill any cops, so as to not bring down their vengence on him. Seems that someone else wanted to anger the cops enough because they would be the main people you want on your side for gun control.

So why booby trap the apartment to the extreme degree he apparently did? Imagine if the lawyer had gotten there to keep him quiet before he gave that information. It seems there was a song playing for hours. The neighbors called police but the song stopped about 30 minutes after the call. Could he have been hoping they would go in before they caught him?

Would really like to know what the song was.

posted on Jul, 20 2012 @ 07:13 PM
link   

I just remembered something that may be VERY important. They said he "kicked the door in." They said he came in through the "Exit door" "Kicked in the Exit Door" You cannot kick in those doors.. They only open out. My girlfriend is working at a movie theater as I type this. I know. Actually she had to work till 1:00 AM last night because of that 12:00 Midnight movie opening.

That struck me too. To my understanding he came through the door after going out it. So was it the first or second entrance. If second, he could have set it so it would open when he went back in. If the first, he obviously had some help or possibly set it up before hand.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join