It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Goregrinders 10 Most Hated List

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 8 2004 @ 04:43 PM
link   
I've been a resident of ATSville for well over a year now, and while i've gotten to know a few of my neighbors personally, i'd like to tell those who don't know much about me some of the stuff i hate!

#10: People who don't take3 care to screw the lid back on a frigging jug of orange juice. These people deserve to die.

#9: MORBIDLY obese people. Don't get me wrong; we all love steak and cheese, but for gods sake, back away from the sub!

#8: Rappers. Talking about drugs and beating women over samples from a 70's rock song isn't music, it's idiocy. :bash:

#7: Bullets. I love guns, love shooting them, and i love my right to own em. Bullets hurt though, big time.

#6: Wal-mart. Wal-mart equals the Deathstar for small towns all over America, and mine is starting to fall to this monolith of the Darkside. :bnghd:

#5: Leftists. While I don't consider myself a Republican, these people don't want to pull their heads out of their arses and look at reality.

#4: Welfare. While i struggled to get myself through 8 years of college, some people chose to lay back and pop babies out like they were going through cans of pringles. THIS is one of the reasons for social decline in America.

#3: Rednecks. While i'm from the south, and think it's the most beautiful place on earth, Rednecks are overpopulating. Don't get me wrong; there's a big difference between a southerner (hardworking, honest, life loving) and a redneck (mullet-sporting, wife beating cromagnon)

#2: Cowboys. While numbers 2 and 3 could arguably be tied together, my recent stay in the upper mid-west has proved that Cowboys are indeed their own enigma. While the last of the real thing died out in the early 1900's, these mongaloids walk around your local grocery stores and pubs, with their too-tight jeans, their 10 gallon hats, and belt buckles made out of so much metal that a child in a 3rd world country could trade it in for enough food to be properly nourished for the rest of its' life.

#1: This next image sums up everything i have to say about my number one.

posted on Oct, 8 2004 @ 04:52 PM
link   
Okay... I don't get the picture bit (seriously, I don't.) You're against paisley? Peace signs? Head bands? John Lennon glasses? Redheads???

I just know I'm going to feel like a total loon when I find out what you're referring to...

posted on Oct, 8 2004 @ 04:53 PM
link   
Hippies! And yes, i hate all the things you were reffering to, as well, lol.

posted on Oct, 9 2004 @ 11:22 PM
link   
goregrinder,

You don't like Leo from "The 70s Show?" or just doped up, peace-sign flashing, greasy-headed low-life, pacifist?

While you hate peole that don't twist the cap on orange juice after use, I despise people that refuse to put the lid on the mayonaise jar nad then leave it out of the fridge!

posted on Nov, 11 2004 @ 10:54 PM
link   
one who think you are a 80 year old spiteful man

posted on Nov, 12 2004 @ 07:47 AM
link   
Bullets should cost $5000 a piece.

LL1

posted on Nov, 13 2004 @ 12:52 PM
link   
The fact that you have chosen the 10 most hated things, may
state you are looking too much into the negative side of life.
I'm sure there are 100's of things that you love... and 100's of
beautiful things that are happening, or may have happened to/for
you in your life.

What are they? What do you love?

posted on Nov, 13 2004 @ 12:56 PM
link   
LMAO!!! I love it!....and you just mdae my Adorable list.
(now, let me go gag in peace)

posted on Nov, 14 2004 @ 05:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by SpittinCobra
Bullets should cost $5000 a piece.

Wouldn't bother me. I make my own.

posted on Nov, 14 2004 @ 05:57 AM
link   
Well Goregrinder I found someone else who is also displeased about the existence of hippies.

"Drugs are bad because if you do drugs you're a hippie and hippies suck."

posted on Nov, 14 2004 @ 06:02 AM
link   

#4: Welfare. While i struggled to get myself through 8 years of college, some people chose to lay back and pop babies out like they were going through cans of pringles. THIS is one of the reasons for social decline in America.

We get this in the UK as well.

I call them 'Social Parasites' because thats what they are.

Good List

posted on Nov, 14 2004 @ 06:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by UK Wizard

We get this in the UK as well.

I call them 'Social Parasites' because thats what they are.

Good List

In Australia we call them 'Dole Bludgers'

posted on May, 28 2006 @ 08:54 AM
link   
Alright there's a big difference between hippie phonys who are always flashing the peace sign saying "bring the 70's back" and true hippies. True hippies, like John Lennon or George Harrison, are not really tree huggers and sterotypes, they just thought that Vietnam war wasnt a great choice. so give the real hippies who lived in the 60's a break its not their fault people like the sterotype in the picture ruined it for them. Other than that good list, Wal-Mart can kiss my ass.

posted on May, 28 2006 @ 09:03 AM
link   
me and my friend sat in a denny's for 12 hours one time trying to compile a list of everything we hate. we'd made it well into the 200's before we gave up. there's just so much horrible crap going on in this world....

but someone above me got it right. you do have to look to what you love in order to make it anywhere. if not, i'd have been dead years ago, i think.

top topics

join