It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mr Bush Linked to Mafia Gangs?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 8 2004 @ 02:49 PM
link   
Mr. Bush claims that the world is a safer place after the removal of Saddam.

John D.: �only an idiot could claim that the world is a safer place now�. �Mr. Bush must have some control over the organizers of these terror events�. �Bush said that he is the only able to guarantee the safety of America... I am just wondering, does it sound like a mafia protection gang claiming a protection fee?�

I am totally lost. What do you think?

[edit on 10/8/04 by WisdomMaster]

posted on Oct, 8 2004 @ 02:52 PM
link   
I don't like Bush....but I have NO idea how you can stretch that to the conclusion you have......where did you dream that up at?

posted on Oct, 8 2004 @ 02:53 PM
link   
Well, maybe bush has been in touch with the mafia. I'm sure as hell it wouldn't surprise anyone on this forum that he has had past relationships with illegal street gangs.

posted on Oct, 8 2004 @ 02:54 PM
link   
That's a pretty funny way to look at it...

"Way I see it...you NEED dis insurance, see? *building explodes* Now, you see? If youse had bought dis insurance, dat woulda neva happened, see?"

"*looks at Kerry* Dis guy? Dis guy don't have very good insurance."

It doesn't seem too likely, though. At least, I'd like to think that.

posted on Oct, 8 2004 @ 02:57 PM
link   
do you have any evidence of this conclusion?
I am no supporter of Bush but, I have never thought of that

posted on Oct, 8 2004 @ 03:06 PM
link   
John D. is the CEO of a chain of Pizza restaurants. Perhaps he is used to the mafia threats and has linked Mr. Bush techniques to "Mafia-Assurance".

posted on Oct, 8 2004 @ 03:08 PM
link   
I am amazed "mafia & goverment" working together. What are you trying to do make "John Gotti" roll over in his grave. Sorry peoples, dosent work that way and never will and NO, I do not watch the "Sopranos" either because they have no clue what the real family does and yes I'm from Jersey!!.

If you ever want to understand the mafia look into cheese and trucking.

Its all I have to say about that.

posted on Oct, 8 2004 @ 03:12 PM
link   
There's no way Bush is connected. Otherwise, he'd have OBL's head on a platter by now.

posted on Oct, 8 2004 @ 03:16 PM
link   
John D.'s point of view could be right. At least logically it's possible.

posted on Oct, 8 2004 @ 03:28 PM
link   
I think we are just looking waaaaaaaaaaay too much in to this one.

posted on Oct, 8 2004 @ 03:29 PM
link   
Wisdommaster

I notice you are from NY? Are you really that naieve to believe this is possible. The Mafia has been at war with the US Goverment for years.
I wouldnt consider this logic I would call this ignorance.

by the way, you must be in like Albany or Niagra because if you were truely from the city you would of grown up with the ideology of actually how the mafia works and what they actually stand for.

just my thoughts.

posted on Oct, 8 2004 @ 07:53 PM
link   
First of all, keep in mind they are all working for the same person... EVERY DETAIL has been planned... EVERY.

First of all, the attacks on 9/11 were used for MANY reasons, I'll get to some.
After the attack it allowed for "swift" action on the war on terrorism and the clamp down on its own citizens.
But things must be done in steps to insure its success, because if one plan works, the next is sure to fall inplace (if planned correctly / Yet we are dealing with the "elite")

Now that this has been done, next is to take out the person who is least likely to co-operate with the said plans. (Saddam) and of course it gets them one step closer to the oil without a bartering fee or Saddam governing it.

Phase 1 has been completed, now we are all questioning the first incident TOOOO much... something else must happen now to knock us on the ground now that we've been stunned.

Now of course the way Bush went about things was waaayyy wrong

***(you will always please some and disappoint others)***

But that just leaves room for the next person to shine (and give his authority to the next / read your texts(bible readers)

Now Kerry gets his turn to make Bush look like a dolt (good disguise)
and once Kerry gets inplace he will enact homeland security to the full extent, also will take away many more rights.. not sure what is going to happen but I know something is.. and its not going to be good.. they know how to manipulate us.. so its going to be something that will definately confuse us at first... but we're getting faster and better at catching their lies .. soon it will be too late.. We shall blind the owl and burn the grove.

[edit on 8/10/04 by dnero6911]

top topics

join