It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Alien Visitation and me

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 19 2012 @ 08:06 AM
link   
I am the debunker of Alien craft .................but Most of what I watch is
Alien Invasion type films and documentaries...........What's wrong with me?

Logically I have deduced that the odds of Alien craft visiting Earth are about 99% against,but
yet I am so obsessed with watching Alien stuff. Presently watching Season 2 of Falling Skies.

It has nothing to do with Maggie (cough... honestly).

Is anyone else like this?
edit on 19-7-2012 by rigel4 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 19 2012 @ 08:26 AM
link   
reply to post by rigel4

What's wrong with you? Other than using too much punctuation in your post, you sound like just about every other conspiracy theorist there is.

You've deduced the odds of an Alien craft visiting Earth are about 99% against? Please show me how you mathematically "deduced" this number.

Who the hell is Maggie.

And no, I do not like this.

posted on Jul, 19 2012 @ 08:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by avwood
reply to post by rigel4

What's wrong with you? Other than using too much punctuation in your post, you sound like just about every other conspiracy theorist there is.

You've deduced the odds of an Alien craft visiting Earth are about 99% against? Please show me how you mathematically "deduced" this number.

Who the hell is Maggie.

And no, I do not like this.

Anger issues

Line2

posted on Jul, 19 2012 @ 11:29 AM
link   
Well, good luck with your anger issues, and remember always, the anger is yours, not ours. If you are really going to debunk Aliens, you better set aside most of your time for the next 10 years or so. You can begin by debunking the Gerald Light letter.

posted on Jul, 19 2012 @ 12:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by autowrench
Well, good luck with your anger issues, and remember always, the anger is yours, not ours. If you are really going to debunk Aliens, you better set aside most of your time for the next 10 years or so. You can begin by debunking the Gerald Light letter.

I wasn't speaking about myself.

The anger wasn't coming from me.still isn't.

btw........all ufo/visitations are debunked already............otherwise there would be
proof already.

posted on Jul, 19 2012 @ 07:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by rigel4

Originally posted by autowrench

I wasn't speaking about myself.

The anger wasn't coming from me.still isn't.

btw........all ufo/visitations are debunked already............otherwise there would be
proof already.

Your logic is flawless. You should be an accountant for the bankers

posted on Jul, 19 2012 @ 11:16 PM
link   
reply to post by rigel4

proof already.

If this is true, like you say, please show proof of what you say, or no cookie. I have seen thousands of documents, read eye witness testimonies, thousands of photos and videos. All are not debunked.
Tell you what. Read the material at these websites, and see if you still think that way.

Twelve Government Documents That Take UFOs Seriously

FBI Vault Reveals UFO, Roswell Files

Declassified Government Documents Reveal the Truth About UFOs

Articles and Essays about UFO Sightings and Abductions

The Philip Corso Legacy

Valiant Thor from the Planet Venus

top topics

join