It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The little prince, a messager from the stars ?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 25 2003 @ 03:25 AM
link   
If you dont know this story, heres a good website about the well-know A. De Saint Exupery book (Maybe a little to mechandising) :

www.lepetitprince.com...

The little prince, a messager from the stars, both angel and ET...
It's not a so bad idea, no ? And I prefer someone like him than uglies grays or reptoids...

[Edited on 25-4-2003 by Nans DESMICHELS]

posted on Apr, 25 2003 @ 05:48 AM
link   
My former girlfriend is totally obsessed with the Little Prince. She sent me the book last year & I gave her some French money that has the Little Prince printed on it. Thanks for posting the website URL, I've sent that to her also.

Deep

posted on Apr, 25 2003 @ 07:31 AM
link   
Well, Nans, I'm not entirely covinced that ATS is the best place to post this.
And, as an Englishman, it is my sworn duty to throw any available object at Johnny Frog.
But, cyber-chums: this IS a most charming story ( and a most interesting author: especially if your tiny ones want to learn a French that is neither too easy nor too hard).
Mad Airman. Mad Frog. Antoine: a god guy.
Though it goes against Estragon's clearly logical Laws of Racial Inferiority: I'd recommend this story to anyone.

posted on Apr, 25 2003 @ 10:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by Estragon
Well, Nans, I'm not entirely covinced that ATS is the best place to post this.

I dont think so. A child coming from a star, without the use of any UFO, but an Extraterrestrial intelligence. "Stranges" circumstances for the wrote of this story (Saint-Exupery really had been lost in the desert; He may really had vision or...
)
The little prince is in a certain sense a "new age testament". Many things are esoteric or mysterious in this book : The animals, who talk and learn something to the little prince, can be compared to aegyptians divinities, the story of the discovery of the B612 asteroid by the turk astronom really have a philosophic meaning about science and tolerance...
And the "message" (moral?) of this story :

"We cant only see with heart, Essentials things are invisibles for eyes"

posted on Apr, 27 2003 @ 04:31 PM
link   

The animals, who talk and learn something to the little prince, can be compared to aegyptians divinities.

American Indians call them animal spirit guides

without the use of any UFO, but an Extraterrestrial intelligence.

To several cultures they are often called Founders.

new topics

top topics

join