It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Assassination Attempt - Hilary Clinton - Israel.

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 18 2012 @ 02:03 AM
link   
Don't know if this news item is propaganda or what but it appears there was a shot fired as her motorcade was on route to Jerusalem!

TextIran’s Al-Alam News reports an assassination attempt of U.S. Secretary of State Hillary Clinton during her visit to Israel Sunday. Al-Alam article translation from Arabic to English: Israeli sources reported that the procession of Hillary Clinton Secretary of State was shot on yesterday, while passing through on the road to Jerusalem – Tel Aviv,” states Al-Alam News. Ac Read more: www.beaconequity.com...

She clearly survived the incident however - no word from MSN.

Don't know if there's another way to verify so if any members want to go delving........

posted on Jul, 18 2012 @ 02:13 AM
link   
Shots fired does not necessarily mean assassination attempt. Ever heard of celebratory gunfire. Maybe someone was just really excited to see a convoy of vehicles.

posted on Jul, 18 2012 @ 02:16 AM
link   

posted on Jul, 18 2012 @ 02:17 AM
link   
reply to post by quedup

Interesting.
I have an Israeli friend who was listening to a late night radio show, and this piece of news came, saying it is still unconfirmed. They never spoke of it again.

posted on Jul, 18 2012 @ 02:23 AM
link   
The gunman was heard to sing, "Bye Bye Miss American Pie".
edit on 18-7-2012 by Pedro4077 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 18 2012 @ 02:25 AM
link   
reply to post by gravitational

There isn't usually smoke without fire and I wouldn't be surprised if this were true. Could well have been dumbed down???

posted on Jul, 18 2012 @ 02:26 AM
link   
reply to post by DarkSarcasm

That's why they reported as such eh.

posted on Jul, 18 2012 @ 02:29 AM
link   
www.google.com...

Here's a link to Al Alam.
How much you trust an Iranian source though is entirely up to you

posted on Jul, 18 2012 @ 02:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by cnsttsnc
www.google.com...

Here's a link to Al Alam.
How much you trust an Iranian source though is entirely up to you

No I don't trust it, which is why I said in my thread that perhaps it's propaganda. Guess the fact that she survived this will be the reason it would be dumbed down.

posted on Jul, 18 2012 @ 03:28 AM
link   
Wow!
That must have been scary for her. Probably brought back memories of being under fire when she visited Bosnia, having to duck and run the gauntlet of sniper fire!

posted on Jul, 18 2012 @ 03:40 AM
link   
reply to post by Britguy

Yeah - sounds like lies run in the family ha ha.

posted on Jul, 18 2012 @ 03:45 AM
link   
Unless there is a bullet mark...and I say Mark because Her vehicle is armored like a TANK...so no HOLE...this is just nothing. Split Infinity

posted on Jul, 18 2012 @ 04:15 AM
link   
I think it's just some sort of propaganda, nothing in any news channels, just conspiracy sites and "before it's news".

Either that or the MSM feel the story isn't worth reporting, I'm sure people take pot shots at foreign dignitaries all the time over there.
edit on 18/7/12 by woogleuk because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 18 2012 @ 04:29 AM
link   
reply to post by quedup

False flag on a floozy hag!

Hills Billz is just dying to get this war started, one way or another.
Now that she's done her work in the name of the Zio-nists, laying the groundwork FOR the Israelis, and will call it a day, in the USA, at end of year, you can be sure who set off WW3.

She is the new Helen of Troy, setting off a thousand ships on fire. Those thousand ships represent countries of the Middle East, North Africa and Central Asia...All of whom will soon become the property of Greater Israel.

You'll see!
edit on 18-7-2012 by Starling because: Spelling

posted on Jul, 18 2012 @ 06:36 AM
link   
Let's just say it was shots fired in the direction of the car.

Maybe, attempted assault. It was part of the war on terror. Obviously someone thinks she's a terrorist, and they're out to get her.

Average person doesn't need to ride in armored cars or have guards. They are innocent people; that's why.

From the pope in all his organization's hypocricy, to the heads of state, to all the rest of the warring bastards...they're all wanted people, as they might say in the old West.

You be sure to enjoy that bubble you live in! I don't know how these people can eat meals knowing you could be poisoned at any minute. It's really amazing to me. Does security taste a little of every meal beforehand? What a job, if so. I'd tell her she's not worth it, if ever asked to do it!

posted on Jul, 18 2012 @ 07:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by quedup
reply to post by DarkSarcasm

That's why they reported as such eh.

You may want to reread the title, which does not include a ?. My comment was not directed toward the reporters, it was directed at the op's thread title.

posted on Jul, 18 2012 @ 02:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by Britguy
Wow!
That must have been scary for her. Probably brought back memories of being under fire when she visited Bosnia, having to duck and run the gauntlet of sniper fire!

Wait a minute. I thought Hillary pressed the reset button???

The USA has never looked weaker. Obama did too much bowing.

posted on Jul, 18 2012 @ 02:46 PM
link   
Iran did it!

posted on Jul, 18 2012 @ 04:13 PM
link   
reply to post by jheated5

No it wasnt Iran. It was MONICA! She was hiding in a spider hole to take a shot at her nemesis.

posted on Jul, 22 2012 @ 05:53 PM
link   
A couple additional sources - can't promise credibility from them, but provides a little bit of extra information.

The Examiner

The Nation

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join