It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

victor shauberger.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 8 2004 @ 08:30 AM
link   
If u have read the hunt for zero point by nick cook this person will be familiar to u. There is quite strong evidence to suggest that his ideas were used in the production of the so called nazi foo fighters ,a lot of his work was taken away with the commencement of operation paperclip.The technology he devised could well be in use today within secret government projects.

members.fortunecity.com...
www.beyondweird.com...

posted on May, 29 2005 @ 03:08 AM
link   
Foo fighters were something completely seperate from Schauberger's work.

posted on May, 29 2005 @ 10:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by Forschung

Ahem and you know this how exactly ? I
believe Nick Cook believed that a version of the Schauberger Implosion Engine may have powered the foo fughters - that is of course if they were built y Nazi's.

posted on May, 30 2005 @ 06:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by rogue1

Originally posted by Forschung

Ahem and you know this how exactly ? I
believe Nick Cook believed that a version of the Schauberger Implosion Engine may have powered the foo fughters - that is of course if they were built y Nazi's.

I know more about Foo Fighters than anybody you are ever going to speak with, Rogue1, and as to how I got that information, it took two years of Freedeom of Information Act request, Appeals, and their accidental slip-up before THEY (US Government) made their own references to the subject and those references were used against them to obtain more complete information.

Nick Cook never linked Schauberger to Foo Fighters. They are two completely seperate things. Or, put me out of my misery can cite a page from his book.

new topics

top topics

join