It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Illuminati are real

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 22 2004 @ 03:46 PM
link   
I actually have irrefutable, undeniable proof that Jesus exists and is living amongst us but I can't tell you how I know coz if I did I'd have to kill you and then Lucifer who is living at the Masonic Temple in D.C. would go and find Jesus and try to beat him up. (Jesus says he needs time to work on his Kung Fu moves first). So don't ask me okay coz I won't tell just yet but maybe I will later and you can keep posting here to get my points score up ok?

posted on Oct, 23 2004 @ 01:35 AM
link   
There is no way to prove illuminati exists...there are things that you can prove e.g. President Kennedy wasnt assasinated by Oswald, and was assasinated by someone within the government.

However you cannot say that illuminati did that, it could of been anyone.

You cant find something, prove it to be a conspiracy (or at least provide some evidence) then link it to illuminati.

Some people believe the NAZI's have a base on the moon, yes there is evidence of artificial structures, that doesnt mean teh NAZI's have a base on there.
You can't just link stuff up, i personnaly believe illuminati could exist, or some organisation similar to it.

posted on Oct, 23 2004 @ 02:37 AM
link   
As the autor of this thread has added nothing more to back up his initial statement, I am now locking the thread.

<< 1   >>

join