It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Illuminati are real

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 8 2004 @ 06:49 AM
link   
I belive the illuminati are real. If I were to show you the evidence, I would posibly be arrested and sentenced to death. The president does not want people to Know the truth. The title above the chapters in Angel's and Demons is not the true way is is done.

[edit on 8-10-2004 by John bull 1]

posted on Oct, 8 2004 @ 06:52 AM
link   
if this is your belief then you should really give a little something more for members to discuss , or there really isn't anywhere for this thread to go.

posted on Oct, 8 2004 @ 07:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by The illuminati
I belive the illuminati are real. If I were to show you the evidence, I would posibly be arrested and sentenced to death. The president does not want people to Know the truth. The title above the chapters in Angel's and Demons is not the true way is is done.

A bold statement, followed by a qualified statement, followed by a conditional statement absolving you of any responsibility of supporting your first statement, followed by political innuendo, followed by exposing a work of fiction as a work of fiction. Whew. Excellent post, you'll fit right in... Welcome to ATS.

AboveTopSecret Google search of "Illuminati".

Just in case you were wondering what other members of ATS thought about the Illuminati.

Illuministic Monkeys, not just for tacky lamps anymore...

posted on Oct, 8 2004 @ 07:13 AM
link   
Antiquities of the Illuminati

This is a new site I was just intro'd to.

posted on Oct, 8 2004 @ 07:41 AM
link   
That site is down.
You'd think the person who registered the domain would of been more careful

posted on Oct, 8 2004 @ 08:47 AM
link   
How did you know that I wrote that last bit that you quoted?

"To seek me is to find me"

posted on Oct, 8 2004 @ 08:49 AM
link   
Isn't that the latin term for light bulb salesmen?

posted on Oct, 8 2004 @ 08:56 AM
link   
IT MEANS ENLIGHTEND ONE.

posted on Oct, 8 2004 @ 09:34 AM
link   
The Great, Illuminated Reptilian Overlord's of David Icke's recurring wet dream tell me that . . . . . . . . . this thread will soon be LOCKED.

Evidence, anyone? Some proof, with a side-order of reason?

posted on Oct, 17 2004 @ 03:11 PM
link   
Well, technically proof is impossible. The believers in the Illuminati will take anything they see that's even remotely connected to their theory as solid proof that the Illuminati is interfering (much like the Christians.) And when they're opposed, they claim that the people criticizing and opposing them are the Illuminati (much like the Christians, except replace Illuminati with Atheists or Satanists or Satan). And if the Illuminati is real, they've branded all these believers as lunatics, so no one trusts them.

Hurrah for Disinformation.

dh

posted on Oct, 17 2004 @ 05:12 PM
link   
Their public faces are manifold
They are illuminated because they know the secrets of nature by which they can manipulate events, through ritual, symbolism and advanced technology, to their own advantage, and to the disadvantage of the majority of the population
The exteriorisation of the agenda created New Ageism which thankfully brought new tools from occult Gnosticism into the public domain, for those not afraid to use them for the public good
With the ongoing upping of the Schumann resonance, where all illusion is stripped as the earth's vibratory rate inexorably increases, you either see what's going on (Revelations) or you'll eventually succumb - most likely to some one of the burgeoning neurological or brain diseases.
Your DNA is being attenuated - Wake Up or Die
The latter is the express wish of the Illuminati types for the majority of the world's population
Wasn't AIDS such a good little number, in line with Prince Philip's dearest wish?
Here's a little antiquated proof of Illuminati
www.cod.../illuminati.htm

[edit on 17-10-2004 by dh]

posted on Oct, 17 2004 @ 05:23 PM
link   
How many threads do we have on this subject? Try the search feature.

posted on Oct, 17 2004 @ 05:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by Amuk
How many threads do we have on this subject? Try the search feature.

You can never have too many threads confusing things.

posted on Oct, 17 2004 @ 05:50 PM
link   
something tells me this thread is going in the same direction as the thread called "good aliens"....someone claiming to know something and that's all they'll say

posted on Oct, 18 2004 @ 07:30 AM
link   
I wish, for once, someone, who claims to have evidence and proof the illuminati, would cease this "but i cant show you or they will get you" nonsense.

I also wish there were better sites out there that didnt rant and ramble a flood of religous paranoia and get to the core illuminati basics.

I tend to believe that something like the illuminati exists, somce, shall we say, shadow govornment that seems to transcend national boundaries.

Unfortunately, most information on this subject is usually written by right wing semi literate copying and pasting paranoid christian extremists who totally ramble without reason.

The problem with the illuminati to me is not so much that they exist, or rather, a similar concept, a little cabal of some shady dudes who are working behind the scenes to slowly manipulate people for profit and power. Not for me at least.

The problem is the number of incoherent, totally speculative and far out generalizations, stretch logic, and lack of uniformity to the info posted by people makes it hard to sift through the crap and actually find the stuff that you seek that will bring better light to the real motives and methods of this ever ellusive but disturbing bunch.

posted on Oct, 18 2004 @ 08:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by UnknownOrigins
something tells me this thread is going in the same direction as the thread called "good aliens"....someone claiming to know something and that's all they'll say

It's going in exactly the same direction. And hopefully it will end up in exactly the same place. The Trash Bin.

posted on Oct, 18 2004 @ 10:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by Skadi_the_Evil_Elf
Unfortunately, most information on this subject is usually written by right wing semi literate copying and pasting paranoid christian extremists who totally ramble without reason.

I always figured the Illuminati to be right-wing.

Though if they're really an anti-religious conspiracy, the rest of it makes perfect sense.

posted on Oct, 21 2004 @ 12:51 AM
link   
"The illuminati are real"

Um......DUH. I aint try'n to hate on anyone, or flame someone or anything. But thats like posting "THE WORLD IS ROUND" on the forums.

posted on Oct, 21 2004 @ 01:54 AM
link   
I really can't see the point of starting such a post that obviously people are going to be interested in, just to say "Sorrry but it is a secret"

I mean, come on, just dont mention it or give the info to someone else who is not afraid to speak up.

posted on Oct, 21 2004 @ 02:09 AM
link   
Besides farming for ATS points, do you intend on actually presenting some new information for discussion regarding the illuminati?

Yes or no?

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join