It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

False Flag Alien Invasion? A Conspiracy That Could Soon Be Confirmed?

page: 9
<< 6  7  8   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 18 2012 @ 05:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by Im a Marty

Originally posted by markymint
reply to post by Charizard

Very true, a circle of bull# that becomes more and more apparent the longer you sit and read ATS, and come to realize the members views and ideas are in some kind of timeless lock-down that never change.

I have to ask, since the very first mention of this I've been asking why London Olympics? What's so great about London that would make a) aliens show up and b) a false flag would occur?
*snip*

I guess you didn't watch the video I posted....

From his POV, it has to do with the Windsor Family wanting more power over other ruling families, as its also the Queens Diamond Jubilee, and other related stuff to do with infighting

posted on Jul, 18 2012 @ 08:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by markymint
reply to post by Charizard

I have to ask, since the very first mention of this I've been asking why London Olympics? What's so great about London that would make a) aliens show up and b) a false flag would occur? Is it because BBC coverage will surpass all other Olympic coverage? I doubt it. It's an unfounded claim from the off, IMO. Why does London lead the world stage? It doesn't, just in summer 2012 it'll be on TV a lot. It's sensationalist. It's obvious the UK tabloids pick up some of the sensationalist stories from ATS, and on this occasion Nick Pope jumped on the bandwagon too and got paid some more for his comments.

Well, I'm no expert on this topic, but I've done a lot of research on it. As you well know, London is one of, if not * the* major financial center(s) of the world. The figurehead "queen" with all her territory and power rests there. Also, look into researching the ley lines and ancient pagan sites like Glastonbury Tor and Stonehenge. I'm seeing major seat of global power being destroyed = extreme programming (mind screw) to the masses just like 9/11. This will incite fear and terror of untold proportion. People will be clamoring for stability and will accept whatever solution TPTB decide to usher in. Enter NWO sequence. Well, I believe some very subtle test runs are underway now, the drones are one example of this. Things like that will become a part of life just as jets flying overhead have.

Did you know, TPTB are doing test runs of iris scan and national ID's on poor village people in India, and they are aiming for a million+ processed per day? Just google it. The stadium itself with it's 11 triangular "lights" (we know how fond they are of the number eleven: hell/heaven, doorway, duality...however you choose to see it) some see it as avant garde and futuristic, but those light were what really set my spidey senses to tingling and got me research this possible Olympic conspiracy. Yeah, none of us really know what's going to happen, but they are laying it quite flat that something *is* scheduled to happen by their plans. As other users have pointed out, "they" get off on telling us peons that they're going to off some of us. I know it's incredible to believe, and even scary, but just look back to the clues in media, music and pop culture leading up to 9/11, preceding the event even by TEN YEARS or more. There are many good YouTube videos with some of these hints from media sources before events happened.

posted on Jul, 22 2012 @ 11:19 AM
link   
reply to post by miniatus

The PTB *like* doing this, because the regular populace is dumbed down to almost primate status, and there's only a "few" people who will catch on- they'll be insulted no end by the ignorant people. It's a game, nothing more. Not to mention the whole crying wolf concept- build up all these clues, and do absolutely NOTHING with them- just to frustrate some, and make the rest feel justified by pointing and laughing.

At some point- maybe at the olympics, maybe not- the PTB will do their thing.

posted on Jul, 29 2012 @ 07:04 PM
link   

2012 Olympic logo spells ZION? Many claim the unusual Olympic logo actually drops a huge hint that the world is controlled by Jews when it spells out the word 'ZION'. The guy on the other thread I linked to above also hinted that it could take place around the Olympic Village in Stratford, and funnily enough a document put together here: www.scribd.com... suggests the entire Olympic Village has a number of unusual street names surrounding the location which ties in with Zion.

Really what are they waiting for to happen? Olympics were actually kind of fun to watch when I was growing up before the government and oligarchs coralled us into cages burdened with anxieties and false moralist beliefs, now we are too terrified to say anything. Chemtrails, bluebeam, fake rapture it is all part of the script. God on Earth knows what end, How did this happen it is happening so fast.
edit on 29-7-2012 by MarkScheppy because: add

posted on Jul, 29 2012 @ 07:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by phroziac
Because I don't see planes on 9/11 I see little projectiles that are covered in either video fakery (planes) or holograms, probably both. And that was technology of twelve years ago. This is a type of awareness that seems almost unreal and perhaps too scary to comprehend as being real.

If the world is going to end the last thing I want to do is watch an ballerina from the Ukraine I want to be with the rednecks out in the mountains who are armed and loaded with raggety copies of the bible.
edit on 29-7-2012 by MarkScheppy because: adg

posted on Jul, 29 2012 @ 08:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by wlord

Originally posted by Just Chris
Speaking logically, your right Druscilla. But there's no denying some kind of 'False Flag Attack' is in the making....be in a couple of weeks or in 20 years!

With the stage that holographic projections are at lately like shown below, there's no reason why I wouldn't put it past the NWO to have the 'capability' to stage a UFO light show....

Whether we like it or not. The NWO exists. A One world government is on it's way. Catching us off guide worked, so putting on a global display at the Olympics may just be their next major move?

omg, that wasn't a hologram. it was just a projector and a see through screen
edit on 16-7-2012 by wlord because: (no reason given)

Like a MKultra experiment or Montauk. He is dead and they do a projection of him and the technology used by the same powers that could have killed him and now bring him back as a messiah?

I don't know not the foggiest. I think that I have to bail out on most of the conspiracy nutts because some are just going out there too far (like the Nibiru people.) Satanic worship they are deluded.
edit on 29-7-2012 by MarkScheppy because: sdh

posted on Jul, 29 2012 @ 08:15 PM
link   
So when is all this going to happen, I'm still waiting?

posted on Aug, 12 2012 @ 10:37 PM
link   
Well, just as all the normal people predicted... nothing eventful happened at the Olympics. A few world records were broken, but that's about it.

No aliens.

No false flags.

No ZION nonsense.

OP fail.

posted on Aug, 12 2012 @ 10:55 PM
link   
reply to post by seabhac-rua

They fed up and aired the fake alien invasion during the commercials. =/ bummer.

new topics

top topics

<< 6  7  8   >>

join