It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mitt in kittens in my dream? whats this about..

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 13 2012 @ 06:01 AM
link   
Okay, so I just woke up and getting this down before I forget.
I have a hard time sorting out my own dreams and understanding what they mean.
Others, it comes naturally. Yet my own, Its like looking at a picture, with my face right up to the painting.

I am at my mothers house here in Florida, and Mitt Romney and his wife are at the house, Mitt is sitting on my moms couch, with a kitten on his lap. I walk in and its like Mitt and I are old friends. He starts asking me about my kittens. (I don't have any cats in my real life)

Now all of a sudden, there is a storm outside, and a tree falls on my neighbors house. And Mitt and his wife are still at my house, and was saying after the storm they had to take off. So during the time of this storm, I was all about Mitt and what he stood for and told him I would vote for him, and do anything in my power to help him.
I was like totally sucking up to the man, and being subservient to this Mitt character in my dream.

My mom goes in the other room while we are talking, and pulls out this old note that I got a long time ago from a senator when I was a kid on a plane, saying what a nice young man I was. (That really did happen in my life).
Mitt told me then after reading that note.. Your a good kid.. You just need to cut your hair and I will put you to work. I was overjoyed and was all about cutting my hair, to get on board with Mitt. Romney.

The storm ends, and we all walk outside. A tree has smashed the next door house, and branches and trash is all over the roads. There is a large white chariot waiting on the street. On this chariot was John Kerry. Mit wished me a great day, and told me to contact some people, yet only if I cut my hair.

Just as he goes to leave, out comes his wife, with all my kittens. She yells.. Run Mitt, Ive got the kittens!!
Suddenly things change from all good, to all bad. As they leave in the chariot they start tossing kittens overboard, and I am doing my best to save them, but I am moving really slow, and just can not catch the kittens being thrown overboard by Mitt and his wife. I will spare you all the graphic details of what happened to the kittens, but lets just say.. uck.. Feeling of dread, and helplessness. and border line traumatizing.

I woke up in a cold sweat. and it turned into a nightmare very fast at the end, when the whole dream otherwise was peaceful, and I felt like I really was close to Mitt.
When the truth is.. I totally can not stand Mitt. Romney, he makes me sick. And I would never offer him my help, let along allow him in my moms home.
Just really weird how I felt like he was my buddy and all this, then at the end, it all turn so damn dark...

so yeah, also, I have been growing my hair back out, and its shoulder length. And I am very vain about my hair, and am protective over my hair. Its a big part of who I am.

What else might help someone understand more.
I love animals, but I do not own any cats. My mother does tho.
I do not like Mitt, and not a fan at all.
The only true to life thing in this dream was the note that a senator wrote to my parents when I was 9 years old and was on my first plane trip all alone.
I was given a note, and told to give it to my parents when I got home..
My mom has had that framed ever since then, and I always wondered about that senator.. Or where my life could have lead if I would have followed the instruction I got in that letter.

Well that is all for now.. Feel free to ask me any questions about this..

edit on 13-7-2012 by zysin5 because: 1.2

posted on Jul, 13 2012 @ 06:16 AM
link   
The cats, or kittens... represent "vulnerability"

You fear the ability of being persuaded, and the changing of your identity. That's where the whole hair thing comes into play. The chariot represents what you see as a 'war', either having to do with the elections, or most likely your position on the relationship between politicians and citizens. The throwing overboard of the kittens, then represents... you feeling that said politicians don't care about the people, that they are expendable.

Edit: As well, the fact that Mitt Romney entered said chariot, implies that you believe that he is going to win.

edit on 13-7-2012 by FractalChaos13242017 because: additional comment

The storm probably represents turbulence in your relationship with politics. The fact that the storm resulted in the destruction of your neighbors property, suggest that it has something to do with you thinking that Mitt Romney will cause destruction in their lives.
edit on 13-7-2012 by FractalChaos13242017 because: additional comment

posted on Jul, 13 2012 @ 06:30 AM
link   
reply to post by FractalChaos13242017

Insightful fractalChaos, Thank you for taking the time out to read and offer me some inside to what was going on this morning.
From what you said, that all seems to make sense. And maybe subconsciously I think he might win? As I try my best to stay out of politics and stuff this year too. And to have a dream like that, just did not make sense to me.
But yeah I do not like being manipulated and or changed. I have a very deep sense of self too.. You picked up on that right away. Good catch.. Thanks again!

Everything you said felt very right on. And with that, I am able to take a few more steps from this and able to see the bigger picture here.

Just not sure why he was my buddy, and best friend in the start of the dream, then turn out to be crazy.. Well I can kinda get that now, that I have had some coffee.
My personal waking thoughts is this.. Obama, Mitt.. They are both puppets, and I have no want or need to vote at all.
Wars have been really bothering me. But I do not want to turn this into a debate about peoples stances and what not.. But guess my dream is really pushing for some kind of debate..
Its like I have been making it a point not to discuss this stuff.. And BAM, it hits me in my dreams.
And I was compelled to talk about this dream.. compared to my other wild dreams./

edit on 13-7-2012 by zysin5 because: Edit1.1

posted on Jul, 13 2012 @ 06:46 AM
link   
Sometimes dreams are the super-duper mixmaster blender of odd bits of unrelated information tucked away in deep recesses of the psyche. These "elements" are usually put together because the dreaming mind is "literal".

Mittens = Mitt

Okay, read this poem and see what you think ... especially the last line. Wiki - Three Little Kittens Who Lost Their Mittens

Other elements of the dream, like the storm ... could come from reading the commonly used phrase "the perfect storm" or from reading about the storms in the NE of USA.

posted on Jul, 13 2012 @ 09:09 AM
link   
reply to post by Trexter Ziam

We smell a rat close by

Hmmm. I would not have even thought to read that poem, but yeah. My mother use to read me that all the time. And its deep in my subs of my mind. Not until I read into that did it make pretty good sense about the feeling I get about these people. To me I do smell a rat, and in my dream I was all about supporting and being his good buddy. While many people today feel he is their buddy.. I must be projecting their feelings onto myself in some sense too.

Thanks for pointing that one out for me Trexter Ziam! Every little bit helps.. But even after 2 replies I am getting a really good feel for what this is all about now.
Once I have processed this all day long, I will come back later with my final thought outcome of this.
Again thanks for taking the time this morning to help me understand this one.
Was just one of those very realistic powerful dreams. I did not know I was dreaming until I woke up.. And was like.. man, that was a strange one indeed.
Normally when I dream, I stay me. But this dream, I jumped out of my own personal character and self.

posted on Jul, 13 2012 @ 09:42 AM
link   
You wonder where your life might have gone if you had followed the instructions in the letter? What were the instructions in that letter?? Cut your hair? Join the FreeMasons? Stop masturbating in public because, although you might think so, putting your coat on your lap doesn't do much to disguise your actions, especially once your goal has come to fruition?

posted on Jul, 13 2012 @ 09:53 AM
link   
This makes me wonder if you haven't been spending too much time on ATS or looking at LoLcats pics.

The thing that stood out in the dream for me was Mitt getting on the chariot with Kerry. I think Romney is the Republican's version of Kerry for this election. There are just too many parallels; both are rich with nice hair. Neither is very inspiring and they both run on the "hey, I'm not the other guy" type of slogan (aka; anybody but Bush/Obama).

I think this is a sign that Romney was chosen to loose by TPTB and that Obama will win another 4 years because nobody who doesn't already hate Obama will find much inspiration in this guy. You can't just run on the lesser of two evils platform.

edit on 7/13/12 by FortAnthem because:
_________ extra DIV

posted on Jul, 13 2012 @ 07:03 PM
link   
reply to post by FortAnthem

lol cats are like your avatar? To be totally honest, I know about Cat breading, and that is about it on that end.

What you say about Kerry being like the same arch type as Mitt.. That part makes a lot of sense to me. As in my head I do confuse those two guys.. They seem like they are cut from the same cloth in the political sense.

Thanks for your reply!

Today there was a story about a woman who was driving down the road here in New Port Richy FL, and she was tossing little kittens out of her window..
They arrested her today, and charging her with animal abuse.
However, I think the kittens where about kittens... representing "vulnerability"

Bad things happen to cats everyday, so for me to say I forsaw that would be a total cold reading, and not what I was picking up.. at least I think.. it was very graphic in my dream.. Again I will spare you all the graphic details.

The political aspect of this dream was very strong to say the least, and those who know me, and know how I feel about Both these people know I really do not care for either side. And it really does serve to divide us.
Hell, I started taking people off my friends list on facebook for posting Mitt and Obama vote for me pics. I have been very upset with the way this country is headed, and has been headed. Yet I am so very powerless to do anything about it. Some people listen, and understand. Yet so many people stand behind these people like zealots.. But to each their own. I don't want this to become a debate about issues and what not.

Now someone had asked what the instructions where in that letter I got from Jim Frishe Rep. 57th District.
It was more like advice to myself, and my parents. My parents did not heed the advice, and my life went in the opposite direction. Instead of being inducted into the government, I became an anarchist, anti- government based person.. And still am to this day.
I just try to keep my mouth shut for the most part. And that too, is a big part of why I had a dream about these people.

Plus in the back of my mind, I know that Mitt is not all that smart when it comes to pets. When I heard he put the family Dog on top of their car and drove that way, I was like, and this guy wants to run our country??
If you do not have the common sense on how to treat a dog.. How are you going to treat people he could care less about.
And yet in my dream he was my best friend, and I was the ultimate suck up.. lol Funny when I look back at the dream.

So to end this post here.. Thanks again everyone who came in and gave me some understanding to all this.

Stop masturbating in public because, although you might think so, putting your coat on your lap doesn't do much to disguise your actions, especially once your goal has come to fruition?

I am not sure what you mean by this. Sorry you lost me on the whole masturbation part.

edit on 13-7-2012 by zysin5 because: 1.2

posted on Sep, 12 2012 @ 05:45 PM
link   
After all said and done.. There was a major hurricane that came through while Mit was in town. The large tree in my neighbors yard was hit hard and ended up in the street. However the tree did not hit the house like in my dream.
So I just thought I would update this here, and tell myself.. hmmm how odd dreams can be to see such things long before they happen.

So what I saw, was the storm while Mit was in Tampa bay, close to where I live at. That came true.

To add, I did not know the RNC was being held in Tampa Bay when I had this dream. Tampa bay turned into a walled fortress. So many things now make sense at this point.
The Hurricane.. The storm. Mit being at my house = my home town.
The tree= being knocked over.
Kittens= we figured out the kitten part early in this thread.

edit on 12-9-2012 by zysin5 because: 1.1

new topics

top topics

join