It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Like my new avitar? It will be there as long as Bush is CIC!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 7 2004 @ 09:39 PM
link   
So get ready, 4 more years of looking at it! So all you closet conservatives can come out now and stand for freedom from heavy taxation, no more redistribution of wealth, ah isn't it nice?

Doesnt it look cool?

hehe, I wasnt going to put it up but then I though that the 'left' leaning folks would like to see the winner of the presidential election a little early

[edit on 7-10-2004 by edsinger]

Edit: No need to thank me, I know you appreciate it

[edit on 7-10-2004 by edsinger]

posted on Oct, 8 2004 @ 12:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by edsinger
Like my new avitar? It will be there as long as Bush is CIC!

Excellent - that means we'll only have to see it for another month or so

all you closet conservatives can come out now and stand for freedom from heavy taxation, no more redistribution of wealth ...

... more corporate control, more money for the rich CEO's, more war, more death, more Patriot Act, more surveillance ... that'll do for now I think.

posted on Oct, 8 2004 @ 12:57 PM
link   
I wish I could take that wool off for you, but only you can do that.
*hugs*

I am sorry.

posted on Oct, 8 2004 @ 01:01 PM
link   
Now remember...no "flip-flopping" from your decision...and don't go away for four years and let others play with your ATS account, tricking us all into thinking you've been here all along...or else you may just prove your point...

[Edited on 10/8/2004 by EnronOutrunHomerun]

posted on Oct, 8 2004 @ 05:05 PM
link   
Four more years, four more wars. Yeah we really need corporations taking control. Bush isn't even that competent of a CIC. He has virtually no real military expirience other than maybe a drunken bar fight while he was AWOL. I agree with what Pisky has to say, how I loath the Patriot Act. I though Patriot would imply freedom, quite the opposite in todays world.

posted on Oct, 8 2004 @ 05:10 PM
link   
Heres some images I should consider for my avatar.

posted on Oct, 8 2004 @ 07:19 PM
link   
I am down 0-5, not surprising. I would figure these types of responses at a rate of 10-1, not many conservative folks here...

posted on Oct, 8 2004 @ 07:25 PM
link   
LOVE THE AVATAR EDSINGER! I guess your 1/6 now.

Bush is gonna clean up in this town hall debate tonite, i can't wait.

GEORGE W. BUSH FOR PRESIDENT, 2004--

posted on Oct, 8 2004 @ 07:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by Kwintz
LOVE THE AVATAR EDSINGER! I guess your 1/6 now.

Bush is gonna clean up in this town hall debate tonite, i can't wait.

GEORGE W. BUSH FOR PRESIDENT, 2004--

Thanks!@ BUt now the #'s go off in their favor! Just watch it will be 10-2 against the avitar, actaully it was not my normal one, but I just thought I would do some subliminal altercations to the liberal mind, as they look at it, they realize that their guy isnt a 'balls' president. If Bush didnt have them, then why are the French so pissed at him? hehe.....

posted on Oct, 8 2004 @ 07:54 PM
link   
The image itself shows the aggresiveness of the current Administration. Bush as President for 4 more years will make the rest of the world hate us even more, and will in time, kill every living thing on this planet.

1/7

posted on Oct, 8 2004 @ 08:36 PM
link   
Nah I like it.

You cannot fight terrorism with words and peace, they simply do not understand it and that is the enemey we are fighting today.

posted on Oct, 9 2004 @ 03:59 PM
link   
4 more years...4 more years...4 more years
Love the avatar!!!

-Dagger

posted on Oct, 9 2004 @ 04:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by JediMaster
Nah I like it.

You cannot fight terrorism with words and peace, they simply do not understand it and that is the enemey we are fighting today.

Thanks, and great reasoning

top topics

join