It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dynamo Magician Impossible

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 12 2012 @ 04:45 PM
link   
This man is amazing, i can sit there for hours and just watch him perform magic, looking at the expressions of innocent bystanders caught up in his crazy tricks. There are many wild theory's going around from him being a alien to controlling atoms around him to the obvious things like camera tricky and actors. Even if it is all an act i cant be mad or annoyed at him, he's so entertaining and seems like a really cool guy, always encouraging people to make the best of their lives, saying you can do anything you put your mind to which is all true.

But being a very curious open minded person i want to believe that he is some crazy alien from Omicron Persei 8 (Futurama
)who uses his powers to entertain. Think about it, if you were from another planet and came to earth and had powers that we did not, why not use them and make lots of money and fame. But you could say that if he was this, he would already be locked up and tested on instead of roaming the streets with the general population.

I really don't know what to think, deep down i think that it is all trickery, as in all the clips shown there are always people recording him with cameras but you don't ever see this footage anywhere like Youtube or other media sharing sites. He does a lot with celebrities which makes you think why would they put their reputation on the line to endorse a fake magician, money if probably the answer, nevertheless their reactions all look so real.

The other thing is as well if he was fake he has done many tricks to so many different people that someone must come out and say hes fake, you cant make everyone sign non disclosure forms and pay them, their are thousand of people you would have to pay of.

Here are some clips, decide for yourself, enjoy

Many more just look on youtube, season 2 has just started >

DIS GUY MUST BE A ALIEN OR SUTIN

posted on Jul, 12 2012 @ 05:01 PM
link   
Dynamo is an ace magician I have never seen tricks like his, cant wait to see what his going to be doing in season 2!

I doubt his an alien though I reckon a lot of it is trickery, its done well though I cant even start to try to debunk and work out how he does them.

posted on Jul, 12 2012 @ 05:08 PM
link   
Definately trickey.
Remember Chris Angel and David Blaine both had their moments of fame a while back,
you never hear from them much these days.
They rely on a lot of editing footage to get the reaction shots and use carefully placed stooges
(think about it, you don't need a whole crowd on your side, just one or 2 to convince the rest).
Some of the tricks are clever props. Everyone was in awe of Blaines trick putting a cigarette through a coin, but a few years later everyone knows now you can buy those coins over the counter at any decent magic shop.
Give it a few years and the props Dynamos uses will be widely known and available, and the rest will be proven to be very dishonest camera editing.

It would be nice if he was a alien or sutin.... but alas.....

posted on Jul, 12 2012 @ 05:47 PM
link   
reply to post by RandalFlagg

Yeah he has me like this with the new season

He's like Santa, you know its fake but you just want it to be real

posted on Jul, 13 2012 @ 12:55 AM
link   
I Know him personally, along with Blaine and Criss,

amongst the multitude of others within the Inner Circle of 'Conjurors'

new topics

top topics

join