It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Whistleblower's Olympic Security Warning

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 12 2012 @ 02:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by DeyTookErJeobs
reply to post by DavidWillts

Jesus if it matters that much just forget the 50/50
Look at the fact that security officers cannot detect dangerous weapons and explosives but are still being hired and put on duty to protect people at the games, concentrate on this.
edit on 12/7/2012 by DeyTookErJeobs because: (no reason given)

This is not really news...
en.wikipedia.org...
en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Jul, 12 2012 @ 02:42 PM
link   

Oh sorry, that makes it ok if it happens again, sorry for bringing this topic up, it doesn't matter if people die

posted on Jul, 12 2012 @ 02:53 PM
link   

Oh sorry, that makes it ok if it happens again, sorry for bringing this topic up,

No problem

posted on Jul, 12 2012 @ 02:58 PM
link   

Nice job of not quoting my whole sentence, troll somewhere else, where people find you funny

posted on Jul, 12 2012 @ 03:25 PM
link   
Who owns G4S ? Who's at the top ? Could it be that they are aligned with the illuminati/TPTB ?
Could the whole process of hiring inept staff along with under hiring be the excuse used for letting a terrorist/s get through the net. The people doing the hiring and training would be used as scapegoats and take the wrap, whilst the true perps sit back and watch the show, rubbing their hands at how sucessfull their failings had been.
Something else that concerns me. On both the mornings of 9/11 AND 7/7, there had been exercises/drills taking place for the EXACT scenarios that happened. I have always found that to be highly suspicious indeed. But by doing so, they had all hands on deck to deal with the situation as quickly as they could, to minimize casualties and to clean up any evidence of the false flag. Perhaps TPTB know EXACTLY what they are going to need to quickly clean up the aftermath, deal with any dodgy evidence left behind, and provide false witnesses for the official story at the olympics. OTT ? or or do they know something is going to happen, just like 9/11 and 7/7.

posted on Jul, 12 2012 @ 04:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by sayzaar
Who owns G4S ? Who's at the top ? Could it be that they are aligned with the illuminati/TPTB ?

Certainly would be interesting to know who is at the top and who they are affiliated with to see if there is any governmental connection/Bildergerg Group connection and who is really getting all the money from the contract, because it is obvious from their sloppy training etc that the money is not being used on people/equipment.

Also, how usual is it for a big event like this to have training/talk about evacuation of a whole city?

posted on Jul, 12 2012 @ 05:23 PM
link   
I think that the Olympics are being used as a distraction so that terrorist activity can occur elsewhere. So much attention is being focused on the Olympics that other areas will be left vulnerable for any type of attack.

No matter where you are, it is always a good idea to keep an eye on your surroundings.

posted on Jul, 12 2012 @ 05:26 PM
link   
I have a question... Can bomb sniffing dogs smell the materials used in nuclear bombs?

posted on Jul, 12 2012 @ 06:10 PM
link   
G4S seem to get a lot of contracts so I exspect some 'Lord' or another owns the most shares.

They have contracts for most of the prisons in the UK which are profiting very nicely from nice full prisons, they are also keeping the jobcentres secure from terrorist attacks, in fact there seem to be more G4S staff there than on the average prison wing.

and then there's all the security vans that seem to be G4S, a sure sign that 'Sir' somebody owns them.

I bet our noble lord 'whoever' didn't mention that he would hire the staff less than a couple of weeks before the games when he 'Won (ha,ha, sure)' the CONtract. Still, that will make our noble sir more much needed cash I'm sure. can't have too much money eh? wink wink.

posted on Jul, 12 2012 @ 06:20 PM
link   
reply to post by MickC

Yes, they have contracts for practically every government building for at least the last 10 years, although the G4S guys I knew personally are very competent and highly trained.

posted on Jul, 12 2012 @ 06:47 PM
link   
I just had a thought.
Now is the reason thisfirms policies are acceptable and allowed to go on. Because there job is merely to deter troublemakers and create the illusion of security.
Where its the Intel agencies job to foil potential terrorists threats.
I mean they have had a 100% success rate in American and Britain since 9/11

off course that probably because they were cia orchestrated. but thats another thread.

posted on Jul, 12 2012 @ 06:52 PM
link   
reply to post by Painterz

We we're talking about this at work. How far are you willing to let the TSA go? TSA has us do several lame things in response to bombing attempts. (shoes, underwear, liquids, nail clippers, etc.) Are you willing to be anally probed to fly?

posted on Jul, 12 2012 @ 10:11 PM
link   

WOW.

This is really scary, Theresa May had to bring in another 3,500 military personnel to cover the games because G4S said they might not have enough security or training to cover the games.

Source

I don't see why its scary. Do you really believe that people are going to take guns into an olympic venue and start shooting people. Changes are any such person is a plant anyway.

Secondly; G4S could not recruit enough staff so they had to bring in the millttree? That sounds very sus to me. I reckon that's just an excuse to keep civilians out of the way in relation to their operations. Its far easier to keep things quiet and covered up when there is only millittree personnel involved. I just wonder what G4S is up to.

posted on Jul, 13 2012 @ 04:52 AM
link   
reply to post by sayzaar

I agree with you.

There is entirely too much in the way of troops, weapons systems, and heavily armed equipment being deployed at these Olympics.

There's too much BS to sift through regarding the complete lapse in security. I hate to be obvious about the usual something is going to happen and it will be a False Flag attack. All those little youtube videos that are floating around about a possible Bio-Terror or Nuclear attack fuel the conspiracy theories of the games. And stories about G4S and their tests for staff. Ok you got 2 legs and 2 arms, your in!! This fuels the theories too. To smuggle a device in will be easy.

This is possibly the start of the information leaked by the media to lull people into believing that it's possible for terrorists to attack the games. It'll just be a case of who they are going to blame!

We all know 9/11 and 7/7 were false flag attacks especially with the blatant advertising of them beforehand. The Olympics is no different. They are advertising this in the open as well and seem to be inviting the terrorist idea into the public domain.

If something doesn't happen I will be very surprised. Also I will be relieved. But when it comes to the Illuminati and their mass false flag sacrifices u never know!!

JAK

posted on Jul, 19 2012 @ 10:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by sayzaar
Who owns G4S ? Who's at the top ?

I suggest that members take a peek.

policeoracle.com

4. How about Prudential owning a nice slice of G4S....
www.g4s.com...

5. And Teresa May owning shares in Prudential.....
www.theyworkforyou.com...

In the meantime it seems the G4S 'theme' disappeared

A version that had previously been on YouTube quickly disappeared,

and so, for your auditory pleasure:

www.youtube.com...

You love your job,
And the people too,
Making a difference,
Is what you do,
But consider all you have at stake,
The time is now don’t make a mistake.
‘cos the enemy prowls wanting to attack,
But we’re on the wall,
We’ve got your back,
So get up front and take the lead,
And be the winner you were born to be.

‘cos G4S protect to the world,
G4S so your dreams can unfurl,
24/7, every night and day
A warrior stands ready so don’t be afraid.
‘cos G4S securing your world,
G4S let your dreams unfurl,
We’re guarding you with all our might,
Keep the watch throughout the night

Edit: Forgot the lyrics after the last 'disappearence' I thought I'd best include those in case you wanted them (and/or the vid) for those crazy Karoke nights. I know what a crazy lot you party going ATS guys an' girls are like!
edit on 19/7/12 by JAK because: Forgot the lyrics after the last 'disappearence' I thought I'd best include those in case you wanted them (and/or the vid) for those crazy Karoke nights.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join