It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

 

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

 

I read in a book...

page: 1
0

log in

join
share:

posted on Oct, 7 2004 @ 06:36 PM
link   
that Alians showed the earth's future to some topsecret personnels. Do any of you know anything about that?



posted on Oct, 7 2004 @ 06:42 PM
link   
That could be fake. At least, I wouldn't believe that.



posted on Oct, 7 2004 @ 07:05 PM
link   
Could be true...
If you're interested in this sort of thing, you should read any of Zecheria Stitchen's books. I'm reading GENESIS: REVISITED right now, and it tells of how, by interpretting old akkadian/sumerian texts and scrolls, that ancient man knew as much, if not more, than modern man knows today. But these books and stitchen's claims have been argued about for a while, so be sure to read the books w/ an open mind. I, for one, think that Stitchin's way of looking at how humans became homosapians is fascinating and entirely possible.

Check those books out, you can order them at any large bookstore.



posted on Oct, 7 2004 @ 07:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by Kwintz
Could be true...
If you're interested in this sort of thing, you should read any of Zecheria Stitchen's books. I'm reading GENESIS: REVISITED right now, and it tells
Check those books out, you can order them at any large bookstore.



I have to agree, these are a good read, especially when they refer to Yahweh.

His last one was VERY good, seemed to have a change of heart a bit.



posted on Oct, 7 2004 @ 07:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by Kwintz
Could be true...
If you're interested in this sort of thing, you should read any of Zecheria Stitchen's books. I'm reading GENESIS: REVISITED right now, and it tells of how, by interpretting old akkadian/sumerian texts and scrolls, that ancient man knew as much, if not more, than modern man knows today. But these books and stitchen's claims have been argued about for a while, so be sure to read the books w/ an open mind. I, for one, think that Stitchin's way of looking at how humans became homosapians is fascinating and entirely possible.

Check those books out, you can order them at any large bookstore.






The Ancients were smarter then us eh........


Could you post some links or some thing Sounds like some thing intresting .



posted on Oct, 7 2004 @ 10:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by Sly aka Wisdom
I read in a book...


What? Books rot your mind, guy. Didn't you know that?

But if you must, Chariots of the Gods, if not factual, is highly entertaining.



posted on Oct, 8 2004 @ 12:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by SpockO_o
The Ancients were smarter then us eh........


Could you post some links or some thing Sounds like some thing intresting .


Just do a google search of ZECHARIA STITCHIN, ANCIENT TECHNOLOGY, THE SPHINX, ATLANTIS, etc...

If you search the ATS site, you'll come across many threads that talk about things like this.



posted on Oct, 8 2004 @ 01:42 AM
link   
I have heard less about Aliens showing us the future, as much as I have heard about Aliens showing us events of the past. For example, there seems to be a widespread story (well at least I believe I've seen it many places) that aliens let our government view the crucifixion of Christ in a hologram. If you haven't heard of this, I think I can pull up a few links for anyone interested...



posted on Oct, 8 2004 @ 12:08 PM
link   

For example, there seems to be a widespread story (well at least I believe I've seen it many places) that aliens let our government view the crucifixion of Christ in a hologram. If you haven't heard of this, I think I can pull up a few links for anyone interested...


Topics to seach on...

"Alien Yellow Book"
"John Lear"
"Robert Lazar"

As for the future, "Betty Hill" as well as those mentioned already.



posted on Oct, 8 2004 @ 05:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by Verdis Quo
I have heard less about Aliens showing us the future, as much as I have heard about Aliens showing us events of the past. For example, there seems to be a widespread story (well at least I believe I've seen it many places) that aliens let our government view the crucifixion of Christ in a hologram. If you haven't heard of this, I think I can pull up a few links for anyone interested...


Ok

In the book i read(Behold A pale Horse by William Cooper) he says that the future was shown to the personells using a hologram.



posted on Oct, 9 2004 @ 03:02 PM
link   
Books don't always tell the truth and if you want proof then read any of Robot Bauval's later books.



new topics

top topics



 
0

log in

join