It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Taking bets

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 24 2003 @ 04:29 PM
link   
I have a far fetched theory I've mentioned before but it may be coming to fruition. I'll accept gales of laughter if proved wrong.
Basically I don't think that the proposed/ started pipeline from Afghanistan through Pakistan will come about.
I think the plan is to build a pipeline [and refineries, stations and whatever they need along the way] from Afghanistan (occupied), through Iran (soon to be occupied english.pravda.ru...), through Iraq (occupied) into Syria ( soon to be occupied) and onto the Med.
From the Med the oil ships are well protected with coalition bases in Cyprus and Gibralter. Bonanza. I read somewhere today sorry can't find the link that the Germans want UN inspectors to go into Iran. What's going on? Am I right or just mental?
We'll be able to bathe in oil

posted on Apr, 24 2003 @ 06:13 PM
link   
In fact Iran has always been on the plan regardless if it was stated or not. Iran has been trying to build a pipeline from Russia into Iran for years. The war in Afghanistan that the Soviets started in 1979 was intended on bringing about that dream. Only the Soviets had no plans on involving the Iranians. You see, when the Revolution in Iran had happened it gave the Soviets dreams of a Red Iran. They jumped the gun and figured that occupying Afghanistan was the first critical step to make that dream happen. What the Soviets didn't know was that Iran would be home to a large part of the 'Religious Warriors' that were coming to 'protect' the Afghani people. So the whole idea of a pipeline from Iran to Russia is not new, nor is it foreign to other nations. In fact many nations are clashing over the rights to be a part of that dream, including Russia and Iran. If the Iranian people were not so at difference with the rest of the world, especially Russia, then maybe the pipeline would have already been up and running.

Now let us not forget that the Carlyle Group has in effect carved up Burma for imperialist expansionism. Just type in Carlyle Group on the search engines, you will find out what I am talking about.

join