It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A List of Suspicious Deaths Connected To The Obama Administration

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 10 2012 @ 05:22 PM
link   
Wag The Dog anyone? His list is competing with Clinton's...Scary if you think about it. S&F for sharing this. It definitely gives one something to think about.

posted on Jul, 10 2012 @ 05:27 PM
link   
so this thread is evidence killing them does not erase them

so why do it ?

fuzzy logic

posted on Jul, 10 2012 @ 05:41 PM
link   
reply to post by syrinx high priest

Dead men tell no tales. If there is no one there to give further evidence, possibly testify, reveal deeper secrets, etc. They kind of just get lost in the mix and people soon forget about it.

edit on 7/10/2012 by Kangaruex4Ewe because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 10 2012 @ 05:58 PM
link   
OK I dislike Obama as much as the next guy but some of these deaths should not be on the list. The problem with lists like these is it alienates swing voters. IT's a huge leap to go from I might not vote for the guy to the guy has bodies buried somewhere.

I really wish people would at least put out more focused and less imaginary lists if they do still choose to put these out though.

posted on Jul, 10 2012 @ 06:37 PM
link   
reply to post by Wrabbit2000

OBL is a freaking US government employee. Have you ever been to Saudi Arabia? I have. The Bin Laden family name is all over everything there. They build all of the government buildings and airports etc. They built the bases that house the several US favilities there. Many people related to them were spirited out of the US by Bush. The US created Al CIA duh. The US never has stopped controlling Al CIA Duh. Only the stupid believe that USA is protecting its citzens from terror. Only the stupid believe any of this fake terror crap. USA is the terrorist.

posted on Jul, 10 2012 @ 06:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by texasgirl
What I find interesting about John Wheeler was that he was an expert on cyber warfare. He warned of cyber warfare attacks in the future. He also wrote a manual on the effectiveness of biological and chemical weapons, recommending they not be used.

Witnesses say he was found wandering around a garage parking lot, dazed and confused, rambling about someone robbing him and stealing his briefcase. I wonder what documents that briefcase held?

This is a red flag for me.

And he was also an expert in biowarfare. He was seen on half the security cams in the city stumbling around for a week before he turned up with his head bashed in at the dump. Very symbolic of Amerika. The MSM only aired a few blurbs about him as the blabbed about Casey Anthony endlessly and showed her dad flashing handsigns in the courtroom.

posted on Jul, 10 2012 @ 06:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by bg_socalif
Nice list, makes for good conversation and research.

Seal Team Six didn't get killed off in that chopper crash. Yes, some members of the team that got Bin Laden died in that crash, but not the entire team.

Just the ones that seemed like they might talk. The ones who were not sold out Obama booty boys.

posted on Jul, 10 2012 @ 09:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by Numbers33four

OBL is a freaking US government employee. Have you ever been to Saudi Arabia? I have. The Bin Laden family name is all over everything there. They build all of the government buildings and airports etc. They built the bases that house the several US favilities there. Many people related to them were spirited out of the US by Bush. The US created Al CIA duh. The US never has stopped controlling Al CIA Duh. Only the stupid believe that USA is protecting its citzens from terror. Only the stupid believe any of this fake terror crap. USA is the terrorist.

I can't say I've personally seen Saudi Arabia, nor do I feel as though I've missed anything. I might have wondered what the heat was like over there but it seems it's coming to me after all.

Usama had his families love and support when he was running rebels in the Afghan mountains against the Soviets. He confused them when he offered to amass a Jihadi army to fight Saddam instead of U.S. forces coming in 1990. When he then swore to depose the Royal Family and overthrow the Saudi Government to replace it with a fundamentalist throwback to the dark ages, they disowned him entirely. I've wondered how many times they've considered or even tried killing him themselves, given how much business they do in billions and how BAD for that business Usama was.

I have little doubt that the Bin Laden family shares more than a casual sympathy for all the Usama stood for, but they're no better or worse than the whole mess of them over there. How many different agendas are running in that region at once? You need a playbook.

posted on Jul, 10 2012 @ 09:43 PM
link   
I would have thought the list would be much longer……

I suppose we will never know about the thousands eradicated in other covert operations around the globe, just like the true figure of how many innocent civilians have been killed whilst he has been at the helm.

Mickierocksman

posted on Jul, 10 2012 @ 11:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by Wrabbit2000

Originally posted by Numbers33four

I can't say I've personally seen Saudi Arabia, nor do I feel as though I've missed anything. I might have wondered what the heat was like over there but it seems it's coming to me after all.

Usama had his families love and support when he was running rebels in the Afghan mountains against the Soviets. He confused them when he offered to amass a Jihadi army to fight Saddam instead of U.S. forces coming in 1990. When he then swore to depose the Royal Family and overthrow the Saudi Government to replace it with a fundamentalist throwback to the dark ages, they disowned him entirely. I've wondered how many times they've considered or even tried killing him themselves, given how much business they do in billions and how BAD for that business Usama was.

I have little doubt that the Bin Laden family shares more than a casual sympathy for all the Usama stood for, but they're no better or worse than the whole mess of them over there. How many different agendas are running in that region at once? You need a playbook.

I spent over a year in Saudi Arabia working. Yes, the name Bin Laden is on everything but that doesn't mean a thing. The Bin Laden family is HUGE (meaning an incredible amount of brothers, sisters, etc.)....I supposedly met one of his brothers - a nice enough guy who was far more about making money than being a "Wahhabist"
edit on 10-7-2012 by wills120 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 10 2012 @ 11:48 PM
link   
Those are 'coinsedences'. On the other hand the ongoing wars since Obama's campaign promise to end them is far greater. That's just counting u.s. military deaths. Now if we add innocent civilians ... why won't Obama go stand in the front lines?

posted on Jul, 11 2012 @ 12:28 AM
link   
I notice how many heart attacks killed people. This is America and most are fat or obese so its really no surprise and disgusting. The others though are quite suspicious and sad. But that is just pure speculation as im sure you can easily fake a heart attack...potassium anyone? Time to hit the gym again

posted on Jul, 11 2012 @ 01:07 AM
link   
reply to post by MRuss

Not sure about Breitbart, he had a malady common to many teabaggers and their sympathizers, having to spew their obsession with politics everyone they went, (such as non-political conspiracy forums), they are in constant danger of choking on their own bile and b.s.

posted on Jul, 11 2012 @ 01:19 AM
link   
just a side note about Bin Laden. during an interview in 2007, Benazir Bhutto said that he had been killed in 2001. i hate she was assassinated. she may have been the key to peace (or at least MORE peaceful) relations in the Middle East. may she rest in peace!

link in YouTube:

[www.youtube.com...

posted on Jul, 11 2012 @ 01:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by Kangaruex4Ewe
reply to post by syrinx high priest

Dead men tell no tales. If there is no one there to give further evidence, possibly testify, reveal deeper secrets, etc. They kind of just get lost in the mix and people soon forget about it.

It also helps if you have a Left-leaning mainstream media that supports Obama. They (the MSM) can make sure those stories "get lost in the mix" so most people will forget.

posted on Jul, 11 2012 @ 02:27 AM
link   
Wow quite a list you have gathered

Smoke = Fire most of the time . thanks for bringing this up

posted on Jul, 11 2012 @ 02:41 AM
link   
There was a similar list but far longer for the Clintons.

Ethics change as a person gains power, they believe they are responsible for greater numbers, and no longer mere individuals. Think about managers and CEOs who stop valuing individuals and are more interested in what's good for the group/corporation/stockholders. Such as when they layoff loyal individuals and outsource overseas.

I don't think anyone gets in a powerful political position without leaving a long trail of dead bodies behind.

posted on Jul, 11 2012 @ 02:59 AM
link   
TPTB even killed their own men, Seal Team Six, to cover up the fake "killing" of Osama.

These are monsters, true evil. They have no masters but Sin and EVERYONE is an expendable tool in their toolbox.

When the time comes each of you will have to choose. You may join the Devil and live a little longer...but only a little, and you will die without dignity and with a knife to the back - your history and honor tossed aside. You may flee and hide, thinking of self-preservation...but the world is round and you won't escape. You will die like a cornered, frightened animal. Me? I will fight to preserve what I've become and all that I hold dear, even if death is the guaranteed result. Preserve your soul and know where you stand.

The last months of this year, from the Olympics to the New Year, will be Hell on Earth. But you will only know a fraction of it is actually occurring once the grid is taken down and your conscious mind is localized. Prepare for it and pray to your God.

posted on Jul, 11 2012 @ 02:59 AM
link   
reply to post by bg_socalif

Bin Laden died in 2001 - just google the interview of David Frost speaking with Benazir Bhutto. She states quite clearly when Bin Laden died but unfortunately for her that signed her death warrant and she was assassinated for her honesty. If I remember correctly it took two goes to get Benazir - what a woman more balls than a lot of men!

As for deaths that are related to American government - you can count on it. Any government that discusses the issues surrounding its people - behind closed doors, in secret, without public knowledge - is going to get pissed off when people have a pang of conscience and decide to tell their side of the story.

Loads of scientists lose their lives in strange circumstances as well - government agencies and religious agencies are documented all through history with killing people who did not agree with them or who dared stand up to them - psychopaths, sociopaths and narcissists are like that - they can kill people without regard, remorse or concern. It's like trolls and shills on internet chat sites - no regard, no respect just believe me or else.

Much Peace...to all those Souls who were killed for having a conscience...

posted on Jul, 11 2012 @ 04:32 AM
link   
Reply to post by Wrabbit2000

The one thing TPTB cannot change are the names of those people, who they were and that there was a motive in which TPTB would benefit.

This is the kind of thing you should share with everybody you know and push for local papers and forums to publish.

They can only cover up so much, they rely on your ignorance to do the rest.

Flag this thread!

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join