It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is Alex Jones a CIA agent?

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 16 2012 @ 12:29 AM
link   
You can make pretty much anyone out to be a CIA agent, shill, disinfo agent.. whatever, if you look / try hard enough.

I think in reality, the guy is doing, and earning through, something that he feels passionate about.. maybe we all wish we could be doing just that.
edit on 16-8-2012 by mickmeaney because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 16 2012 @ 12:34 AM
link   
Interesting topic that has been posted a hundred times on ATS.

I believe he is NWO.

posted on Aug, 18 2012 @ 03:02 AM
link   
Dude makes piles of money and who knows what he does with it. Most of the professional "theorists" are raving lunatic Jew haters, so I give him credit for not going down that tired lane.

He is just a moneymaking shill, the CIA has better things to do than run a radio show for the crazy people.

When intel agencies do media, they often suck at it, note the SVR (Russian foreign intelligence) which runs the script at RT, and utter frekkin joke!

posted on Aug, 18 2012 @ 03:03 AM
link   
reply to post by mickmeaney

I wish I could make the money he does sitting his fat ass in front of a microphone and getting people to buy stupid collodial silver snake oil that he shills on his site.

posted on Aug, 18 2012 @ 03:05 AM
link   
reply to post by Pedro0870

NWO is under every rock, leave no stone unturned

Fareed Zakaria is a true example of NWO because he actually supports one world government and admits it, if we had like 10,000 people tie up the CNN/Time Warner phone lines we might have gotten him fired for good for his plagarizing, which would have actually done more good for the "anti-NWO" cause than anything the raving loon Jones ever has.

posted on Aug, 31 2012 @ 02:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by LadyMachiatto
Alex Jones is too high profile to get rid of. They'd never do it.

I have to agree he seems nuts sometimes, but that's what happens when you wake up. Those of you who are awakened: are you sane? Hahaha not I.

But in all seriousness, Alex is not working for them, that's preposterous. And hating him, discrediting him, and calling him a crackpot? Sounds kind of like following the flock....just sayin

Yeah most people on this thread are commercial subsidized public relations for DHS.

Alex jones is a radio host and a reporter. Wake up. That's what he likes to do for a living just like a baseball player pitches in the mlb. He's an anti-nwo researcher with a axe to grind against the illegitimate power brokers that have cooped our government.

If he was an operative he wouldn't inform joe normal about the nwo and the globies. Why? It makes lying to people harder.

I think he's apart of a secret order opposed to the lucifarian world dis-order. Same with david icke. But that's just speculation.

posted on Sep, 6 2012 @ 04:56 PM
link   
reply to post by r2d246

That's true about the blakmail. J. Ed Hoover had pics of Kennedy's girls and the Mafia guys had pictures of J Ed Hoover getting it on with guys. So of course they have the goods on Alex Jones, no question.

posted on Sep, 7 2012 @ 12:09 AM
link   
reply to post by CosmicCitizen

Alex jones seems to say a lot of things fear based, he makes his money off of fear he is incredibly wealthy and gets extremely offended when callers bring up Israel or the Jewish banking cartel.. This should be a concern he will bare no significantwarning.

posted on Sep, 7 2012 @ 01:22 PM
link   
simple to answer NOPE

posted on Sep, 7 2012 @ 01:23 PM
link   
plus he isnt that clever either

posted on Sep, 7 2012 @ 04:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by CosmicCitizen
reply to post by CosmicCitizen

At the beginning of his show this morning (14 Aug 2012) on Infowars, Alex Jones said emphatically "Rome Burned! Will We Burn? Rome Burned! Will We Burn?" with the repetition for emphasis as if it was some kind of coded message. Any comments especially by those with expertise in covert coded messages?

Maybe this relates.

In a recent conversation, someone said to me:

I always thought the names he used were interesting. "Info wars." "Prison Planet." I guess you could see those terms as being neutral. In a way they are, but I always had this weird feeling he was trying to get us used to ideas like this by way of constant repetition. Almost like a hypnotic spell.

(Emphasis Added)

Maybe "info wars," is what he's admittedly engaging in. Again, this could be seen in a neutral light. But it could be seen the other way too.

So I guess you're not the only one.
edit on 7-9-2012 by iwilliam because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 7 2012 @ 04:52 PM
link   
I spent many many years as a part of the intelligence community and worked hand in hand with CIA on a regular basis. If you want to know what the CIA or any other gov agency thinks of Jones or anyone like him, the answer is they don't. We used to get lots of crazy letters with every nutty theory in the book. Mostly when they were not ignored they were the subject of jokes. Things like the NWO are just silly to people in the buisness. Some people, however like myself find it all fasinating. How people manage to tie everything together and when things do not play out the way they thought they just change the story to something else. Some people do it for money. some people do it to feel like they are a part of something or somehow special, and then you have the crazy people and the entire group is egging each other on in a never ending orgy of false flags, NWO, FEMA Camps, alien wars, and everything ese they can toss in. I think it is amazing to watch people as they get riled up over something else someone else just made up.

posted on Sep, 8 2012 @ 11:34 PM
link   
I agree with those who say he is just a regular guy, doing what he is passionate about and making money. Just like many, many other people. Although, he is definitely a fear monger that's for sure.

posted on Sep, 10 2012 @ 02:19 PM
link   
I actually thought about this yesterday. I wouldn't be so sure either way, but he seems to take lots of real issues and discredits them to the general public because of his reputation.

posted on Nov, 3 2012 @ 07:49 PM
link   
Alex Jones is a paranoid nut who runs his business based on fear. People here should know better.

posted on Nov, 3 2012 @ 08:29 PM
link   
The trouble with AJ is that there is a whole lot of garbage that comes attached, including fear mongering, exaggeration, misinformation, bias and lies. So the truths that he does put out are harder to identify.

He lies constantly with things you can't hold him to account over.

"...I can't tell you how many many (insert profession) come up to me and tell me....". You can't tell me because the answer is zero. You made it up.

The good thing is that when you've been following him for awhile the lies are easily identifiable and the truths see evident. As much as i can't stand him I'm glad he's around and i listen regularly despite his arrogance, pathetic bullying of staff and callers who disagree with him; despite his money grabbing and hypocrisy. I listen because theres so much good information that comes out of his operation that i almost need to listen to him to keep abreast of new developments.

I also believe AJ is also an unwitting mkultra victim/asset.

posted on Nov, 4 2012 @ 07:13 PM
link   
If anyone really wanted to see if Alex Jones is a CIA agent, it would be a good idea to start checking up on his business financial records. If he is getting support from any government agency, it would have to show up as something odd in the business records.

posted on Nov, 5 2012 @ 08:50 PM
link   
Maybe his job is to keep it peaceful....keep the more intelligent folks that WANT deeper information neutralized. Segregated. Isolated.

Anyway, never read too much secret on his site. All the information is out there, you just have to dig. He just makes it easy.

Well, I don't care. IMO Americans NEED information. I don't care where they get it. If he is entertaining, and you follow him, and checking out OTHER SOURCES OFTEN TOO - things start to make sense geopolitcally.

Alex's thing is his personality. You either like it, or you don't.

I really don't give half a cow if someone is CIA, MI5, SOD, lol..I don't CARE. I just want to know what's going on so I can make a bit of sense of the world.

Unfortunately, some people cannot draw their OWN interpretations. They take his religious kinda crazy with his information.

Really that's what I don't like about Alex Jones...he's a literalist when it comes to some things that I don't think you should take literally. Some things are metaphor- like that cremation of care ritual. His little boy biblical literalist side just gets too scared of the boogyman of abstract intellectualism.

The thing that got me- just really made me GRIT my teeth- was ok, here's a group of pagans protesting Bohemian Grove. They were doing it long before he even knew what it was. OH, but he's good, and they're going to hell. If you are not a Christian, you gotta be the enemy. That's bigoted thinking and I detest it .

posted on Nov, 5 2012 @ 09:05 PM
link   
Alex is old school Texas wealth. He's protestant, and connected to (most likely) every intelligence agency in one way or another. I do not think he is bad, as in evil. I do think he's a 911 gatekeeper to keep people from watching the movie "September Clues". (Just like ATS)

posted on Nov, 9 2012 @ 12:03 PM
link   
Hi, this is my first post and this topic made me register.

here's my little crackpot conspiracy theory!

Maybe the real conspiracy is for the elusive 'them' to convince us that there is a possibility that AJ is an 'agent' so that hopefully, we won't take him seriously, when in fact, he is dead serious and genuine. Maybe terms like 'psy-op' and 'agent' and 'fear-mongerer' are added deliberately into the discussion so that we automatically link them to AJ himself. Maybe AJ is as serious and genuine as many of us are, but that the conspiracy-conspiracy transforms him into a unreliable man.

I never understood why he is a fear-mongerer. I don't get afraid of him or his info. If he is a fear-mongerer, then what is CNN? Or FOX? The BBC? Ultra f-ing brick-sh*t-mongerers I suppose.

It is very childish to put up videos of AJ titled 'MORON CRACKPOT' etc, because, as gullible people often are, they might remember those words and associate them with AJ.
Ultimately, it's all about realizing you are your own saviour, and by keeping yourself up to date with the most recent conspiracies is an incomplete (but also important) way of making this mess disappear eventually..
edit on 9-11-2012 by Taurt because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join