It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO spotted over Batemans Bay sparks alien theories

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 8 2012 @ 07:30 PM
link   
I just found this article written on www.news.com.au

www.news.com.au...

There is talk of a video but as far as I can see it has not been released.

From the photo provided I think it shows nothing definitive but its still something of slight interest.

I did a search on ATS but did not find this article posted anywhere, If it has been Mods please remove.

Feel free to add anything should it be required.

I am going to do some searching to see if I can find any more information.

posted on Jul, 8 2012 @ 07:32 PM
link   
well you cant blame them for going to one of the nicest places in the world. gotta love the south coast

posted on Jul, 8 2012 @ 08:37 PM
link   
Good spotting buddy, I'm gonna keep an eye out for this.

The other UFO he talks of sounds like a Jellyfish!

Want footage please if you can find it before me.......cheers!

posted on Jul, 8 2012 @ 08:56 PM
link   
reply to post by Mark_Frost

S @ F

This actually looks exactly the same kind of UFO that I saw, btw I live in Queensland.

posted on Jul, 8 2012 @ 09:32 PM
link   
I doubt this is extra-terrestrial though it is a little hard to make a judgment with so little evidence.

An accurate time and date on the photo could allow someone to go back over radar records and see if there was a plane in the area at the time.

Without that....we only have the word of one eyewitness who is convinced that it could not be a plane.

Deja vu

Has anyone else noticed that the UFO sitings have dropped off dramatically in NSW since Sydney Airport was given a curfew.

posted on Jul, 8 2012 @ 09:49 PM
link   

Strangely, on July 4th, here in Tinley Park, IL (where the giant triangles once were filmed) I saw a red light go across the sky as fireworks were going off around 9:15pm (CST) and it looked very much like that... I was going to make a thread on it, but I didnt have a picture/footage to add to the thread itself so I figured it would just get ridiculed and shot down by people here on ATS.... Interesting stuff for sure...

And with the sighting I had, it didnt look like any plane we see today, no blinking lights, just a constant red that went across the sky, not fast moving either, it had nothing to do with the fireworks, just very very strange... Now that Im thinking about it, maybe I should start a thread to see if anyone else in the chicagoland area saw anything that night...I need to ponder on this a little more..
edit on 8-7-2012 by jhn7537 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 9 2012 @ 12:56 AM
link   

"It was not a plane," he said.
"There were no flashes and it was way too slow. Same for a helicopter - no flashes and too slow."

Hmmm let's see here. Slow moving, not flashing, spherical in shape and photo matches that of a Chinese lantern. A science vessel from Zeta Reticuli?

Read more: www.news.com.au...

posted on Jul, 9 2012 @ 01:07 AM
link   
I am only 3hrs north of Batemans Bay and so far nothing on the news.

The south coast as been a hot spot for ufos over the years bearing in mind the military bases at Jervis Bay and Nowra.

posted on Jul, 9 2012 @ 06:31 AM
link   
Just a heads up a report and the film of the ufo was on the evening news tonight

Heres a few related links

www.dailytelegraph.com.au...

www.batemansbaypost.com.au...

posted on Jul, 9 2012 @ 06:36 AM
link   
Myself and a mate viewed one at about 4am the other morning in Perth. It appeared out of nowhere.

posted on Jul, 9 2012 @ 07:01 AM
link   
reply to post by CaptainBeno

Here's the footage:

Not particularly impressive really.

Looks like a plane.

posted on Jul, 9 2012 @ 09:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by bellagirl
well you cant blame them for going to one of the nicest places in the world. gotta love the south coast

South Sydney Rabbitohs!!!

posted on Jul, 9 2012 @ 09:41 PM
link   
reply to post by Chadwickus

I'd go with plane too.

There are some telling remarks which show how inexperienced the film maker was :-

"There were no flashes and it was way too slow. Same for a helicopter - no flashes and too slow."

If an aircraft is flying more or less towards you, at a distance it may well appear to move very little, or not at all in some cases, and not all aircraft will have their strobes turned on. Not to mention that even if they are on, they may not necessarily be visible from all angles.

Then, one of the subtitles in the footage says "The UFO is below the cloud".

Well, by that reasoning the star in this image must also be under the cloud.

Likewise for Jupiter and the clouds in this image (at the top of the page).

posted on Jul, 12 2012 @ 10:25 PM
link   
That looks like the common ufo, red lit, size of a craft, ours were soundless, and hovered, went directly overhead at 100 feet, appeared out of nowhere, after a loud internal greeting, "Don't go in yet, we haven't greeted you yet!" Would disappear at the roof, or arch up higher and disappear as it went over the roof or went over town way up high suddenly. Black choppers picked them up and pursued, and yes they are ET, or at least some of them are.
edit on 12-7-2012 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

top topics

join