It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is Bush Wired?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 7 2004 @ 12:59 PM
link   
I stumbled on this site while trying to find info about recent RIAA activity

www.isbushwired.com...

Anyway here is a snippet from the site :

Thursday, October 07, 2004
What's the frequency, Karl?
Some of the comments being posted about the Bush earpiece on other sites are clearly planted by Bush supporters who hope the story won't make it out, because when people start thinking about it, it's obvious that he's been doing this for at least four years in plain view. And there goes the election for the Republicans: the president is not only a miserable flub, but a cheat.

That's why Drudge et al are puffing up silly stories about Kerry's pen!

The point of the Bush wire wasn't to voice entire answers for him. It was to slip him critical information and phrases and cues and prompts. Bush can talk perfectly well for the limited kinds of things he wants to say. He can be folksy and funny. Dyslexic, yes, but he can talk. What he can't and won't do is apply himself (you know, "hard work") to learning things, or considering issues carefully, formulating arguments, assimilating facts. He's lazy. He hates thinking.

And he's always cheated when he could. He believes in cheating and dirty fighting as much as he believes in anything. Still, I suspect that it's been a slippery slope for Bush and Rove and Karen. First they gave him an audio prompter, so he wouldn't have to read speeches and stumble on words. Nothing wrong with that -- it's like a teleprompter for a dyslexic. They should have 'fessed up to it, though. When he started using a human cue card in his ear for press conferences, that's when it became very wrong. Taking it into the debate was outright fraud, a "# you" to truth, justice, and the American people.

To me, the most appalling aspect is the role of the press. The Washington press have sat on their smug behinds for four years and watched him do it, and closed their eyes and ears to it, even denied it in his behalf on occasion. They think "reporting" is giving the White House the benefit of the doubt, without even asking the question in the first place! Most amazingly, they actually think they're smarter than Bush.

[edit on 10/7/2004 by Simulacra]

kix

posted on Oct, 7 2004 @ 01:10 PM
link   
I believe he was wired, he even sais "now...let me finish" without any interruptions, also what is that square thing on his back?? a pack of cigarretes?

posted on Oct, 7 2004 @ 01:16 PM
link   
It would be even more pathetic that he goofed up as much as he did if he actually had people whispering answers to him the entire time...

posted on Oct, 7 2004 @ 01:25 PM
link   
The site implies that there has been a recorded "phatom voice" that was heard in some portions of the debate and other news conferences that "tells" Bush what to say.

posted on Oct, 7 2004 @ 01:34 PM
link   
There was a press conference on the ranch back when the 2004 Olympics had started. I forget what the conference was for but when it concluded as Bush was walking away someone said what do you think about the olympics and by his facial expression you can clearly see that he was listening to someone give him an answer. He also repeated the question, What do I think about the olympics and then answered that he liked watching the Iraqi woman come ou with the flag and the swimming was interesting. Right from that day I knew he wore an earpiece. He's a cheater and will always be.

posted on Oct, 7 2004 @ 01:41 PM
link   
Actually, I change my mind. If Bush was waiting for someone to whisper him the answer to a question, that would his explain his silly staring into the camera for 4+ seconds at a time without saying a word.

posted on Oct, 7 2004 @ 01:53 PM
link   
Wow, well, according to the rules in a debate don't see any no earpiece rules, so not technically wrong, like sending troops to war on "selective" information. You know, the info. Rumsfeild gave him from the Pentagon saying Iraq had WMDs while the guy put in power by Clinton at the CIA kept saying no they don't have WMDs, and when they don't, he gets fired, not Rumsfeild.....

posted on Oct, 7 2004 @ 02:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by James the Lesser
Wow, well, according to the rules in a debate don't see any no earpiece rules, so not technically wrong, like sending troops to war on "selective" information. You know, the info. Rumsfeild gave him from the Pentagon saying Iraq had WMDs while the guy put in power by Clinton at the CIA kept saying no they don't have WMDs, and when they don't, he gets fired, not Rumsfeild.....

If theres no rule against it then there should be a rule established to inform the american people that George Bush has some type of aided device so that he can formulate a sentence.

posted on Oct, 24 2004 @ 02:19 AM
link   
Has anyone seen evidence of this in the last 2-3 days? I'm just curious because it just seems as if something 'large' is going to surface within the next week.

posted on Oct, 24 2004 @ 05:36 AM
link   
[edit on 24-10-2004 by Ischyros]

posted on Oct, 24 2004 @ 06:16 AM
link   
Re the photo - I go for the edge of a 'Famostone' plate in his covert body armour. Thats my best guess without undressing the guy.

posted on Oct, 24 2004 @ 06:50 AM
link   
An interesting thing to note ehre is also the fact that the GOP had asked fox news not to allow cameras to show angles shot from behind the canidates during the debates. I wonder why they wouldn't want that angle to be shown?

You don't just wake up one day with public speaking skills, if you really tune into Bush and watch him when speaking, it's blatantly obvious he's being prompted. Also alot of folks with sattelite televsion are reporting additional feeds from time to time in which you can hear another voice saying exactly what Bush says seconds later. The really laughable thing is that GOP supporters find this out and say "so?". In other words as long he wears that cowboy hat and smiels alot, it doesn't matter who is mandating our executive branch. Sickening really.

posted on Oct, 24 2004 @ 08:50 AM
link   
While it wouldn't surprise me if this is correct, and I hate to stand up for the dimwit, these 'backpacks' are actually standard studio/stage equipment. They are just usually attached to the belt. They can be used not only to recieve sound via an in-ear monitor (as currently used by a lot of vocalists, Bowie used this recently) but also to broadcast to a PA system/recording desk without the need for a tangle of wires across the stage floor. So, really there are two options here:
1.... He's recieving info from off stage.
2.... There was a seperate microphone for the 'in-house' PA system and a seperate mic recording for the broadcast.

Here is a link to an average piece of equipment that does this.

www.henrys.co.uk...

posted on Oct, 24 2004 @ 11:34 AM
link   
Whatever it is that is making the President's suit bulge it is probably not a wireless microphone system. Such systems can be made so small as to be almost undetectable. One thing though, if someone was feeding him the answers, how was that done?. Is the system wired directly into his spinal cord?

Whatever it is under his coat, it is obvious enough that anyone could see it and if it violated the rules of the debate, there is no way the DNC would ever let the President get away with it.

[edit on 04/10/24 by GradyPhilpott]

posted on Jan, 16 2005 @ 12:15 AM
link   
Update:
Just want to tell everyone keep a look out for anything protruding out of Bush's coat jacket during the inauguration speech of Jan 20 2005.

posted on Jan, 16 2005 @ 05:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by GradyPhilpott
One thing though, if someone was feeding him the answers, how was that done?. Is the system wired directly into his spinal cord?

That wouldn't surprise me one little bit!

Wouldn't surprise me if he's "remote controlled" after all he's got no heart aswell as no brain. He's the most obvious muppet going.

posted on Mar, 21 2005 @ 04:59 AM
link   
Quick Follow-up:

Here is another article that I stumbled onto regarding the hump in Bushs back:

It's clear even from unenhanced photos that George W. Bush has been wearing some kind of object under his clothing, both during the debates and at other public appearances. The enhancements done by NASA scientist Robert Nelson show a rectangular object with a long "tail"; in some shots a wire leading over Bush's shoulder is visible. This configuration closely resembles a PTT (Push To Talk) receiver with an induction earpiece, a device used by some actors, newscasters and politicians to allow for inaudible voice communication in a public setting. The particular model pictured here (which does not appear to be the exact type Bush wore) was manufactured by Resistance Technology, Inc. of Arden Hills, Minn.
www.fair.org...

Remember the president claimed that it was a defective in his clothing on national TV but upon further investigation, it was discovered to be an audible device. Why lie Bush?

posted on Mar, 21 2005 @ 05:02 AM
link   
It could be some classified security device provided by the Secret Service, hence the secrecy. I doubt it was any form of cheating device or medical device.

posted on Mar, 21 2005 @ 05:10 AM
link   
Like a personal force field....

posted on Mar, 21 2005 @ 05:10 AM
link   
Great find Simulacra!

Again shows that mister Bush is nothing more than a puppet on a string. He does what they tell him, he speaks what they tell him and he jumps when they tell him. I would understand why he would be using the cheating device, since mister Bush is NOT capable of an intelligent and constructive debate.

Is Bush Wired?
Hell YES!

I wouldnt exclude the possibility of a remote controler, just like mister USER said before me. A puppet on a string.

[edit on 21/3/05 by Souljah]

<<   2 >>

join