It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Urantia-Bush connection?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 6 2004 @ 11:33 PM
link   
I'm lost on this one and I need help from people who aren't new to this subject. I've been trying to absorb a lot of info in the last couple of days and I am hoping somebody can save me from having to re-invent the wheel.

Although I admit to not having read the UB, my understanding is that Urantia envisions a golden age under a world-wide democracy.
Any retard can see that Bush has the same idea, but my friend and I have been digging a little deeper than that.

Now, the minute Bush gets into office, we get 9/11, and we're off to the races- spreading our empire of Christian democracies.

There is a movement called 911truth.org pushing the theory that 9/11 was in inside job. The people here are unlikely adversaries for Bush and the CIA though. The first face you'll see on their board and staff page is Byron Belitsos- he's a controversial figure in Urantia and according to my friend he is rumored to perhaps be a CIA agent.

Contributing to 911truth.org financially, as well as advocating books written by Mr. Belitsos, there is a John Gray. If the name sounds familiar it's because he wrote Men are from Mars, Women are from Venus. Gray's father was a wealthy oil man who tried to warn that JFK was in danger before the assassination, and later died under extremely unusual circumstances. Gray is another possible CIA man, as is his father. In fact, Gray's biography varies even as to the year of his birth, and none of Dr. Gray's education after highschool is verifiable according to the site I will link to as a source.

Gray is a business partner of Adnan Khashoggi, a saudi billionaire with connections to companies which have been caught dealing arms to Iran. They both support 911truth.org according to the link I am providing. Khashoggi and Gray have several interesting connections.

The first set is to a pair of men who have been in the business of sneaking Iranians into America for quite some time. Saudi Professor Abdullah Shaikh and Iranian ‘facilitator’ Sam Koutchesfahani. The professor is the one who Bush protected from the only subpeona asked for by the Senate Intelligence Committee in relation to 9/11. Koutchesfahani has close family ties to the Shah, and is alleged to have a history of bribing university staff to get Iranians into America as students.
If Sam Koutchesfahani sounds familiar, it's because the Heaven's Gate suicide took place at his mansion. This lumps him into what i admit is a very large pile of CIA suspects. (I am reasoning that the CIA is using cults as a proving ground for mind control and as sources of domestic assets. Many men associated with Urantia have questions about their background which help this conclusion).

The next connection that Khashoggi has is to President Bush. slate.msn.com... He was involved in Iran Contra with Bush's father, and until 1996 he employed Theresa LePore- the ballot chief from Palm Beach County in the 2000 election fiasco.

Back to Sam K. and his tie to Heaven's Gate- Gray also knew Heaven's Gate leader Marshall Applewhite. Applewhite taught at the university Gray attended during the time Gray was there, in additon to other interactions between them. Another point for the CIA-Cult angle.

Now: Bush may owe the Florida vote miracle to Khashoggi (if you're a republican you can say that Khashoggi has an angle to blackmail Bush anyway). Bush has protected Khashoggi's Iranian contacts, who are friends of Bush's father anyway.

These Iranians helped get countless Iranians into America, and one of them (the professor) housed two 9/11 hijackers. Couple this with Bush's protection and their ties to Bush 41, and you get a suspicion of CIA involvement in 9/11.

Khashoggi also has links to the 911truth movement which blames the CIA for 911! I think they are exposing details of what they have really done, not to hurt Bush but to allow Bush to purge rivals from the CIA and pentagon. If the fix is in, this doesn't actually hurt Bush, no matter how bad it makes him look!

I am suggesting that the CIA has used Bin Laden, Khashoggi, the Shah's Iranians and unwitting muslim extremists to bring the war on terror about. There are connections between this and Urantia, however I am a little confused as to the order of it. Is Urantia a pawn or the king? On one hand, Urantia could be a farm for CIA assets. On the other, Bush could be a follower of Urantia.

Anyway, I know that I have probably missed a lot, and I have made some very strained leaps in logic here. As I said at the beginning, I am trying to get help with facts here, and the best way I could think of was to pour out all of the names and theories and facts that i could and hope that somebody could correct me where i'm wrong and encourage me where i'm right.

A link where much of my info came from:
www.madcowprod.com...

Looking forward to getting deeper into this...

[edit on 6-10-2004 by The Vagabond]

[edit on 7-10-2004 by The Vagabond]

new topics

join