It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

'Rightful' King of England dies in NSW

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 4 2012 @ 01:48 PM
link   
It's all truly pointless piffle in the grand scheme of things. A ruler whose position is "delegated by god", which is hilarious with the United Kingdom being one of the most irreligious nations in the world.

posted on Jul, 4 2012 @ 02:31 PM
link   
Nice find mate, gonna need to watch that documentary!... Have never heard of this guy before
!

posted on Jul, 4 2012 @ 03:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by CrimsonKapital
reply to post by Kryties

WoW, so an Aussie is the true heir to the throne?

edit on 3-7-2012 by CrimsonKapital because: (no reason given)

EDIT: Just watched the whole documentary and it was awesome, he definately is the true king. So now he is dead will King Jett take up the throne?

I say make the Windsors stand down they don't deserve to be there, they are illegitimate!!!
edit on 3-7-2012 by CrimsonKapital because: (no reason given)

Although, he wasnt an "Aussie" by birth, he was a British immigrant, who gained Australian citizenship. Technically an Aussie, but not by birthright. Wonder if any of his desendants also have a legitimate claim?

Elizabeth the 2nd only got on the throne because her forebear aquired it due to a previous abdication....she hasnt even got a drop of english blood in her, part German, spanish....heinz 57 different varieties!!

edit on 4-7-2012 by DARREN1976 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 4 2012 @ 05:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by OutonaLimb

Google 'Greg Hallett' in relation to this story.
I think you will be surprised and stunned!

Greg has quite a lot of interesting things to say on quite a lot of interesting topics.

edit on 3-7-2012 by OutonaLimb because: fixed link

I had a look and found it to be some of the most rabidly hateful and disgusting stuff I have read on the internet for quite some time.
edit on 4-7-2012 by aorAki because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 4 2012 @ 05:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by aorAki

Originally posted by OutonaLimb

Google 'Greg Hallett' in relation to this story.
I think you will be surprised and stunned!

Greg has quite a lot of interesting things to say on quite a lot of interesting topics.

edit on 3-7-2012 by OutonaLimb because: fixed link

I had a look and found it to be some of the most rabidly hateful and disgusting stuff I have read on the internet for quite some time.
edit on 4-7-2012 by aorAki because: (no reason given)

He must be on the right track then!

Those who call the shots (and their minions) are some of the most rabidly hateful
and disgusting excuses for human beings, anywhere on the planet.

Greg is a brave and courageous investigator and researcher who has survived seven
assassination attempts. He tells it like it is.

I suggest you listen to some of his interviews or read some of his meticulously
referenced books. www.greghallett.com...

History, as we know it, is complete bollocks!

posted on Jul, 4 2012 @ 06:51 PM
link   
Greg comes across as a homophobic, irrational excuse for a human being.
sure, there may be snippetts of truth in what he says regarding certain aspects such as 'the trawler wars' but when he gets into personal attacks about incontinence and fisting parties at the gay olympics, he is, in my opinion, just showing himself as a right-wing intolerant.

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join