It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Must get Moose and Squirrel...ready the virus.....

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 6 2004 @ 09:01 PM
link   
Ok, I just read this a few hours ago....

news.bbc.co.uk...

And this just a few days after the shortge of vaccinations is anounced...

www.cnn.com...

I mean, what could possibly go wrong here. We ahve a shortage of a preventive measure and now a new strain of SuperFlu.

This sounds like a plot to a James Bond movie.....

posted on Oct, 6 2004 @ 09:13 PM
link   
The sad thing is--remember last year they didn't have enough vaccine and they went around promising they would not let that happen again

They are not doing a very good job.

Question: why do we get so much of the vaccine from another country? Can't we make the stuff here? Is this another attempt at outsourcing...just asking

posted on Oct, 6 2004 @ 09:34 PM
link   
It is all about the bottom line and how more money can be made wheter made in the US or overseas.

on the flip side I also had a thought that maybe it is to scare people into to going to get it when there is really not a shortage. Lets say on avg 1 million people get a shot, but if you say there may be a shortage, people try harder to get what may not be there...kinda like supply and demand through fear. Create a shortage which will fuel demand. So now 1.25 million turn out, supply is there and more money is made.

YOu never saw anything funnier than people who HAD to have a generator in Florida during the hurricane, or gas masks during the Anthrax scare.

posted on Oct, 7 2004 @ 12:06 AM
link   
The reason why the US imports most of its flu vaccine is because drug companies in the states don't want to get into the market because its low margin and high risk. Why would they want to do it when they can make a multibillion blockbuster cholesterol(sp?) drug or some such, it just doesn't make financial sense to them because they a greedy manipulative multinationals.

new topics

top topics

join