It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is this one of Saddam's mobile bio-weapons labs?

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 6 2004 @ 06:50 PM
link   
Well this sure as hell is a porta potty cleaner! Look at the pictures!
Maybe Collen Powel was right about the mobile labs?

A trailer found by the U.S. in Northern Iraq last year likely was used by Saddam Hussein's regime as a mobile biological weapons laboratory, and not to fill hydrogen balloons as some in Britain and the U.S. have charged, a view supported by exclusive photos obtained by WorldNetDaily that for the first time offer inside views of the trailer components.

worldnetdaily.com...

posted on Oct, 6 2004 @ 11:05 PM
link   
As an engineer, I would have thought many would jump on this one to debunk.
After 5 hours on a LEFT Site?

Pictures speak for themselves...............not a massive stockpile, but what the hell was saddam doing with a "super porta potty cleaner"?

[edit on 6-10-2004 by edsinger]

posted on Oct, 7 2004 @ 12:00 AM
link   
It has been up for HOURS and no one has said nothing? 47 views and ziltch? What is the deal? Can you not explain this one away?

posted on Oct, 7 2004 @ 08:33 AM
link   
NO WMD in IRAQ?

Yet not ONE single comment? Look and read the article folks. I t was not a mobile roach killer!

posted on Oct, 7 2004 @ 08:43 AM
link   
I agree with you - it is definatley a mobile weapons lab and an indication that Saddam had and was going to try to get more WMDS.

His plan to do this was supported by the French and the anti-war movement around the world. If they had prevailed, then millions would have died.

posted on Oct, 7 2004 @ 09:29 AM
link   
Hey I got a question.

Even if this is real (and it's from WorldNetDaily, so don't hold your breath)what kind of threat to the United States of America is a VAN souped up to brew chemical weapons?

Is it amphibious, capable of crossing the Atlantic and spraying Anthrax all over New Jersey? Does it have a big-ass cannon on it that fires chemical weapons to Washington? Can it fly? Reach orbit?

It's a VAN. It's all that's been found if it's real. Does this somehow vindicate you, that all these thousand dead soldiers and tens of thousands of civilians now have a REASON for their deaths? Because of one single possible "mobile weapon lab".

Sorry, but it seems like a whole bunch of horsepie to me.

posted on Oct, 7 2004 @ 06:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by Jakomo

Hey I got a question.

Even if this is real (and it's from WorldNetDaily, so don't hold your breath)what kind of threat to the United States of America is a VAN souped up to brew chemical weapons?

Is it amphibious, capable of crossing the Atlantic and spraying Anthrax all over New Jersey? Does it have a big-ass cannon on it that fires chemical weapons to Washington? Can it fly? Reach orbit?

It's a VAN. It's all that's been found if it's real. Does this somehow vindicate you, that all these thousand dead soldiers and tens of thousands of civilians now have a REASON for their deaths? Because of one single possible "mobile weapon lab".

Sorry, but it seems like a whole bunch of horsepie to me.

Well lets say it produces 5 gallons of bio agent an hour, that is not much with the size of pumps there but anyway he could then SELL to the highest bidder. It was not that he had the capability to get it here or europe, but he had both the motive and means to get it to those who could. Thats the whole point!

(2) What is wrong with WorldNetDaily?

Just because it is an opposite to CNN? That makes its credibility suffer? Depends on what eyes you look through I guess.

Yep, WND faked the pictures as they are forgeries.

[edit on 7-10-2004 by edsinger]

posted on Oct, 7 2004 @ 06:51 PM
link   
Isn't this one of the "labs" that powel included in his presentation to the UN prior to the war which was later proven to not be a mobile lab? Can't remember what it actually was.

Edited to post that I found the link...check it out and look at the pictre...looks exactly like the one in this new article and is not a mobile weapons lab...

news.bbc.co.uk...

[edit on 7-10-2004 by sensfan]

posted on Oct, 7 2004 @ 06:56 PM
link   
Weather balloon station.

In the wrong hands, this could lead to poor meteorological forecasting.

Why are the diehards supporting the mythical WMDs when the "leaders" they fawn over are desperately trying to bury their blunders and stupidity and focus on other lies instead?

posted on Oct, 7 2004 @ 07:06 PM
link   
Do you think worldnetdaily knows better than the CIA?

The Bush admin would have jumped all over this if it was true.
Especially as 'mobile weapons labs' were mentioned again and again leading up to the war.

Here's an article on them from 2003:
Iraqi mobile labs nothing to do with germ warfare, report finds

posted on Oct, 7 2004 @ 07:10 PM
link   
Overly Hyped, re-tread article.
This was out a long time ago. Fact I think all they did was change the date on it.

Joesph Farrah is desperately trying to make Bush's case for him.

posted on Oct, 7 2004 @ 07:23 PM
link   
Ok if it was not for bio-weapons, then what was it for?

posted on Oct, 7 2004 @ 07:47 PM
link   
It was for hydrogen

[edit on 7-10-2004 by Natorman]

posted on Oct, 7 2004 @ 08:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by Natorman
It was for hydrogen

[edit on 7-10-2004 by Natorman]

HAHAHAHAHHHAHAHAHHAH

Ah Flamable balloon maker and portable also: Neat, Where can I get one?

posted on Oct, 7 2004 @ 10:06 PM
link   
Why does edsinger feel it necessary to always reply about the lack fo replies to his threads? Its getting ridiculous to see such posts this often.

posted on Oct, 7 2004 @ 10:14 PM
link   
Oh FFS, if you read the article you'll see the only reason they disagree with the inspectors view is that they took some 'NEW! IMPROVED! PHOTOGRAPHS!'

Do you seriously think if there was still any question what they were the Government wouldn't have have leapt all over it?

It's the same labs they were forced to admit were weather ballon stations.

posted on Oct, 8 2004 @ 12:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by kegs
Oh FFS, if you read the article you'll see the only reason they disagree with the inspectors view is that they took some 'NEW! IMPROVED! PHOTOGRAPHS!'

Do you seriously think if there was still any question what they were the Government wouldn't have have leapt all over it?

It's the same labs they were forced to admit were weather ballon stations.

Well you can believe that if you wish but last time I checked you didnt need to clean a 'hydrogen' vessel with a caustic.

Why didnt the government at least complain? I dont know, you would have thought they would but who knows. Actually this fits with the 'low" key programs that saddam probably had. Not for use against the US but most likely Iran.

posted on Oct, 8 2004 @ 12:57 AM
link   
Who really knows what it is. It could be a portable water purification system. Any military would need one. If could be a mobile stil :-) These guys might like moonshine. It could be used to produce hydrogen. It could be used for any number of things.

Or could this be a portable fuel cell/generator?

But what is the benefit of keeping a chemical weapons plant mobile? You have to take it somewhere to manufacture the agent. That involves moving the plant and transporting the ingredients. After you are finished you have to take the final product to the munitions plant to be loaded into the warheads. All this moving around of chemicals is dangerous. So would they build a mobile chemical weapons lab and never use it? No. If they did then where is the finished product? Where are the warheads/shells? What about anything the chemicals may have been shipped in? Nothing.

posted on Oct, 8 2004 @ 07:41 PM
link   
Well I researched it today, and a caustic would be used to removed the resisdual mercury from the balloons. The US no longer uses mercury as a temp modifier in weather balloons but some countries do.

So there IS an explanation for this BUT, what are the odds? the left can whine all they want, but deep down you know what it was for......but you hate Bush so much that you would risk your country to fall in line with mooreism.

posted on Oct, 8 2004 @ 07:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by edsinger
So there IS an explanation for this BUT, what are the odds? the left can whine all they want, but deep down you know what it was for......but you hate Bush so much that you would risk your country to fall in line with mooreism.

Can't... recognize... threat... to... my... country....

Hate... Bush... too.... much... arg....

Something like that?

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join