It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A Blue Hand???

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 6 2004 @ 05:53 PM
link   
Have any of you seen a disembodied Blue hand? I know this sounds weird but when I was about 4 years old I took a nap in my moms room one day, and the moment I woke up I turned to my side and saw this blue hand come up from the side of the bed and started shaking. Then a few days later I saw it again but this time it was over at my Grandma's house and it crawled on the bed and touched me.

Just odd.....

I also have seen the Shadow People during this time as well.

what do you think it might be?

posted on Oct, 6 2004 @ 05:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mirror
what do you think it might be?

I think it might be a good reason never to sleep in your moms room or grandmothers house again. lol

It sounds like an apparition but you said you could feel it touching you? That�s just freaky. Did it feel like a normal hand or something different?

posted on Oct, 6 2004 @ 06:02 PM
link   
A blue hand! gosh thats sounds VERY scary?

I really have no idea about this, and i have never heard of this before.

So did the hand just disappear?

posted on Oct, 6 2004 @ 06:06 PM
link   
HOLY SH*T !!!! This brings back a memory from my childhood.
I was like 9 or 10 years old and was spending the night at the house across the street with my friends who lived there. We had just gone to bed, all in the same room, when we heard the closet door creak open. We all heard it and looked at the closet door. Now this may sound crazy, but all 3 of us saw this and still talk about it when we get together now. when we looked at the closet we all saw a hand coming out of the closet, holding on to the closet door like it was opening the door from the inside. The hand was either green or blue, cant remember but one of those colors. Needless to say, we all ran out of the room screaming to get thier mother. She went in the room and looked and nothing was there. It was a freaky occurence that I'll never forget and seeing this post surprised me cause I thought maybe we were all crazy.

posted on Oct, 6 2004 @ 06:15 PM
link   
Yeah I did feel it! And When I looked back at the place were it came up it was never there.

Shoafy I am so glad that I am not the only one who saw this!!!(*^-^*)

posted on Oct, 6 2004 @ 06:30 PM
link   
when I was a kid I had what felt like hand or hands grab me and pull me under the covers of my bed. noone else was in the room and I was not dreaming either scared the *** out of me. Ever since then till I was like 8 or 9 I slept with my legs curled up it was that bad.

posted on Oct, 6 2004 @ 06:42 PM
link   
I had a similar experience as a child. I was laying in bed one evening reading a book. My mom and dad were out grabbing dinner to bring home and I was alone in my house. Anyway, out of the corner of my eye I saw movement and immediately got freaked out cause we had no pets or anything. I slowly looked over and on the side of my bed I saw a white hand coming up the side. It possibly looked like it had a white glove on. The hand came up the side of the bed and started moving closer to me (yes it was attached to an arm). I ran out of my room screaming and stayed on the porch until my parents got home. Scary as hell, and yes, I'm almost positive it was real, probably an apparation.

posted on Oct, 6 2004 @ 06:48 PM
link   
When i was a kid the school i went to was just around the corner. My mum used to watch me down the street in the morning and when i got to the corner id turn around and wave. One morning i got to the corner and turned to my Mum to wave and there was a hand waving in the upstairs window, my bedroom. There was nothing else there no arm, just the hand. Also there was no one else in the house but me and my Mum. Id forgotten about it till i read this thread, gives me the shivers thinking about it.

posted on Oct, 6 2004 @ 06:51 PM
link   
wow this is intriging! I have tryed to search this but found nothing,

Intresting how alot of you seem to have experienced this!

*shivers* and it seems to be when you are kids!!

posted on Oct, 6 2004 @ 07:21 PM
link   
I know this is not exactly the same thing. but when I was around 9 or 10 I was at my grandpa's house outside. and I was playing and I saw an eye open up in the ground. just one eye.

posted on Oct, 6 2004 @ 07:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ignorance Is Bliss
I know this is not exactly the same thing. but when I was around 9 or 10 I was at my grandpa's house outside. and I was playing and I saw an eye open up in the ground. just one eye.

Whoa! Thats even worse than a hand, thats just plain creepy.

[edit on 6-10-2004 by Janus]

posted on Oct, 9 2004 @ 06:02 AM
link   
When I was about 7 a strange thing happened at school during recess. At the end of the grass field there was a chain-link fence and an old beat down house. There were rumors going around that a crazy woman had lived there who killed her husband and son. There were raised beds on the ground like someone had been buried there. The rumor (being kids) was that it was bloody mary and if you put your hand through the fence she would come out to get you. About six kids and myself went over to check it out and I decided to put my hand through the fence. There was a window at the back of the house with no glass. When I put my hand through we all saw a glowing red hand pass behind the window. We all saw it and ran screaming to tell the teacher. The teacher didn't belive us and shrugged it off. I'll never forget that.

posted on Oct, 9 2004 @ 07:00 AM
link   
This is really really strange. I haven't seen any disembodied hands however when I was roughly around 6 or 7 I was lying in bed and something grabbed my thumb and seemed to try to pull me off/under the bed. For years after that I slept with my thumbs tucked in so whatever it was couldn't grab me again
Quite strange so many people have had similar experiences yet this is the first time I've actually heard people talking about it.

posted on Oct, 9 2004 @ 07:05 AM
link   

Missed your post. I'm glad I'm not the only one this happens to either! I see this quite regularly. All I need to do is look at a solid surface for a few seconds and an eye will open up and move across the surface. It used to freak me out something shocking when I was a kid but I worked out if I stared at the eyes they either closed and disappeared, "slid" off the surface into oblivion or just fade away.

posted on Oct, 9 2004 @ 11:21 AM
link   
When I was very young (maybe around 5 years or younger), I was in a dimly-lit restaurant with my family. I remember looking under the table and saw a hand coming up out of the ground and just kind of wiggling its fingers. I freaked out and told my parents, and they said it was probably just our feet that I saw. My brother looked under the table and didn't see anything. Since I was so young and the memory makes very little rational sense, I have since just assumed it was an incredibly vivid dream I must've had when I was young. But now I wonder...

posted on Oct, 9 2004 @ 01:11 PM
link   
maybe it was the hand from addams family but if this is true its like super scary id run out of my house and call the police and get fined for false alarm

posted on Oct, 9 2004 @ 03:40 PM
link   
I wonder if this this is far more spread than you think or is linked to something for those people who didnt pull away from it did anything happens to you later in life? Seems strange that so many people with n a few years of each outher would more or less see and describe the same thing.

posted on Oct, 9 2004 @ 11:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by SE7EN
when I was a kid I had what felt like hand or hands grab me and pull me under the covers of my bed. noone else was in the room and I was not dreaming either scared the *** out of me. Ever since then till I was like 8 or 9 I slept with my legs curled up it was that bad.

Never saw a disembodied hand, saw something else once, but doesn't fit with this thread. Anyhow, I have ALWAYS slept with my legs curled up, as long as I can remember. The thought of having even a toe or a finger over the edge of the bed still freaks me out to this day.

posted on Oct, 10 2004 @ 12:27 AM
link   
Ok this is some of the weirdest stuff i've ever heard, i've never seen any body parts, but their is somthing else.

1 time when i was sleeping when i was younger, about 7-9 years old, i was sleeping on the top bunk of my bunk bed, i woke up in the middle of the night too see a black shadow standing next too the bed watching me. It must felt like it as there forever, but it was probely around 15-20 that i can remember. The next morning i told my parents, and my younger brother seen the same thing.

A while later, my brother got up early in the morning. like around 5, he walked into the kitchen and said he seen the black shadow again, but this time it ran right through the closed door, down the stairs on the porch, and ran through a field. With very long running strides, it ran till it was out of his field of vision.

WTF was that thing, i'ts somthing that still gives me the creeps and that was years ago that it happend.

Has this happend too anybody else??? And what would it be???

posted on Oct, 10 2004 @ 06:31 AM
link   
Mirror it sounds like you and your brother might have seen a "shadow person". ALot of people have seen them, I'd say mostly it's just our senses/brain playing tricks on us but I believe these shadow people, whatever they are do exist, as I have one which has stood beside me pretty much 24/7 like it's watching over/observing me ever since I had an experience I can only describe as an obe.

Out of curiosity, most people seem to agree they saw these hands or eyes or had something grab them while in bed when they were between 5 and 10years of age. How old are you guys? (ie, what year did you have this experience?) It would be a VERY strange coincidence if everyone who has replied here where all in this age range and had the experience in roughly the same year as each other . If that was the case I think it would be evidence enough to form a group to research into this a bit more.

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join