It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

2012 Olympic Medal Illuminati symbolism .Shows Rapture,WW3. Beheadings.Tribulation.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 1 2012 @ 03:11 AM
link   
After doing a search I couldn't find anything on ATS in regards to this.

This is a 27 minute video of a guy showing you the front and back of the 2012 Olympic medal. Also flipped up side down. There are SO many symbols in this medal it is quite unbelievable.

He overlays the images, so you can see what he is talking about. The medal contains owls, beheadings, Stargates, Jesus, Mary, Demons, beasts, Rapture, even symbols found on the Mayan calender. There is a symbol on the medal that is actually in a real location in San Diego.

Apparently the symbol on this medal has been basically the same as the last 3 or so Olympic medals also.

I CANNOT believe there is so much symbolism in there and even built in the real world shown on google earth.

Please, Open your eyes and watch this video all the way through. I guarantee you will not be disappointed.

P.S The Google Earth part is at 22:22.

posted on Jul, 1 2012 @ 03:42 AM
link   
The Olympics seems to the target of symbolism overkill. There are numerous threads from the 2012 logo, the stadium light design through to Sebastian Coe’s tie he wore at that interview with “Hello” magazine.

The thing is, the Olympic medal will have symbolism – Grecian and Olympic symbolism. I am surprised that the commentator was surprised that there is the Panathenaic Stadium (which he wrongly referred to as the Acropolis) and the Greek Goddess Nike.

It all goes to worms really when the commentator begins to break the design into lines to prove that if you join / highlight these lines and those lines, then hey presto there is something that looks like a (Disney) owl. An owl is symbolic of (yawn) drone on. Oh, look, draw lines here (ignoring those lines beacsue they don't fit with what I am saying), and these lines and overlay it on this and do that then and (don't worry about the scale, I'll get it to fit) then "hey presto", look, it's a blah, blah.

I am very wary of this type of analysis. The commentator clearly has a particular worldview and has imaginatively and in a refined pseudo scholarly manner been able to find ways to make the medal more than it is. The principle that you can make any shape if you look at a cloud applies with this type of analysis.

Do people actually believe this? I bet the commentator is having a laugh at people who believes what he is saying.

Regards

posted on Jul, 1 2012 @ 03:43 AM
link   
Can we get some screen shots? I am on a sat conxn in the middle of the jungle & video no workie.

posted on Jul, 1 2012 @ 04:03 AM
link   
i belive theres maybe a chance of something going down during the olympics
there certinly prepared for it.

but looking at the video na sorry mate
if you look to much into something you will always make out symbols,

just like looking at clowds,
you can find symbols in everything.

edit on 1/7/12 by slaine1978 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 1 2012 @ 04:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by slaine1978
i belive theres maybe a chance of something going down during the olympics
there certinly prepared for it.

but looking at the video na sorry mate
if you look to much into something you will always make out symbols,

just like looking at clowds,
you can find symbols in everything.

edit on 1/7/12 by slaine1978 because: (no reason given)

LOL!
"there certinly prepared for it"
You are new aren't you. Not to ATS. To earth.

posted on Jul, 1 2012 @ 04:22 AM
link   
reply to post by Numbers33four

nope 33 years i've been on this earth...
you??

and yes the amount of security sams on rooftops
royal marines scouring the thames, the uk's biggest ship in the
thames hms ocean. choppers and drones lol thats just a start lol.

posted on Jul, 1 2012 @ 05:10 PM
link   
I've just spent the last 20 minutes staring at a high resolution image of the medal and I seriously could not make any of it out.
No amount of squinting and no amount of my imagination could make me see anything like he's describing, not even remotely.

posted on Jul, 1 2012 @ 05:27 PM
link   
reply to post by SpaceMonkeys

agreed i look at it and just see the medal lol,

when he puts his drawings up to show you
then takes them away i cant see what hes on about.

he must be bored to stare at a medal that long.

that video is not worthey of a thread IMO.

posted on Jul, 1 2012 @ 06:25 PM
link   
reply to post by DaRAGE

I used to get a kick out of Groxt and his interpretations until I found them impossibly repetitious and far-fetched. .

For the fun of it however, I began to watch the video then paused it at 1:18 to go to the door. Upon returning, my laptop screen was bent back to 105-110 degree angle in such a way as to cause the dark lines only to be seen in contrast to the light background Woo! A new head with long horns (in black lines only) of that main figure sent me reeling and sent a shiver down my spine. Can you see what I mean?

S&F for the entertainment value.

posted on Jul, 1 2012 @ 06:32 PM
link   
I remember seeing this video and wanting to make a thread out of it .. but didnt
glad to see you did

there is many massonic hidden images within the medal
+ the london olympic logo making zion
+ the one eyed mascottes
+ big ben being suddenly renamed
+ hidden illuminati card with big ben exploding

Avoiding London will be a good idea ..
people shouldnt take chances and take their familly out of London
i have a bad feeling

posted on Jul, 2 2012 @ 03:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ben81
+ big ben being suddenly renamed
+ hidden illuminati card with big ben exploding

Not wishing to introduce some factual accuracy, but Big Ben is a bell.

Big Ben is the name of the bell which is housed within what is now called the Elizabeth Tower, but was until recently known simply as "Clock Tower of Westminster Palace". The tower was renamed as part of the Queen's Jubilee.

Big Ben weights 16 tonnes.

Personally, I am looking forward to the Olympics.

Regards

top topics

join