It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Freaky Transformation right before my eyes !

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 29 2012 @ 12:37 PM
link   
Okay, now let me start by saying that i do not drink or take drugs. I was stone cold sober and totally lucid when i witnessed this.
I was driving home from work and was approaching a roundabout. The car in front came to a stop and i stopped right behind it. Whilst looking at the car in front i noticed the driver in her wing/door mirror. The first thing that struck me was how much she looked like an ex-girlfriend of mine. She had long dark hair a very attractive face and what appeared to be dark brown eyes.
Here's the really freaky part !
She turned her head away and down for just a moment, barely a second or two, then when she turned back so i could see her face again 'SHE HAD TURNED INTO A MAN' !! a man with 'short' hair and wearing sunglasses. This was in a fraction of a second. There was no else in the car as far as i could tell. Even if there was, there would not have been enough time for them to have switched seats.
Has anyone else ever experienced anything like this ? My head is still befuddled and i will never forget what i saw.

posted on Jun, 29 2012 @ 12:44 PM
link   
reply to post by sayzaar

No, never have seen hings like that, or UFO's for that matter, could it have been the lighting where you were driving, or perhaps you saw a genuine shapeshifter. Too bad you couldn't have caught it on video, but best to pay attention on driving when you're behind the wheel, that being said, if that happened to me I would've done a double take too.

posted on Jun, 29 2012 @ 12:44 PM
link   
reply to post by sayzaar

maybe you were just thinking of you ex. do you still have feelings for her?

posted on Jun, 29 2012 @ 12:51 PM
link   
I experienced this on numerous occasions.

I see what appears to be the hottest woman on earth, with long blond hair over the shoulders ... until he suddenly turns around ...

posted on Jun, 29 2012 @ 12:51 PM
link   
Never have experienced that - but other things yes.
Mirrors can be tricky and perhaps you saw who you
really wanted to see. Otherwise

posted on Jun, 29 2012 @ 12:55 PM
link   
I've definitely never experienced something like this and I thank the Most High that I haven't. That being said, if it was not a trick of the lighting, which it could have been, or your imagination, then I'd be willing to bet that it was a shapeshifting demon.

posted on Jun, 29 2012 @ 01:13 PM
link   
Could have been a man taking off a wig...you might have seen a clever bank robber taking off his disguise

Des

posted on Jun, 29 2012 @ 01:16 PM
link   
reply to post by sayzaar

I think that person...when they put their head down...took off the wig and put on glasses...doing that takes just a few seconds.

posted on Jun, 29 2012 @ 01:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by sayzaar
Okay, now let me start by saying that i do not drink or take drugs. I was stone cold sober and totally lucid when i witnessed this.
I was driving home from work and was approaching a roundabout. The car in front came to a stop and i stopped right behind it. Whilst looking at the car in front i noticed the driver in her wing/door mirror. The first thing that struck me was how much she looked like an ex-girlfriend of mine. She had long dark hair a very attractive face and what appeared to be dark brown eyes.
Here's the really freaky part !
She turned her head away and down for just a moment, barely a second or two, then when she turned back so i could see her face again 'SHE HAD TURNED INTO A MAN' !! a man with 'short' hair and wearing sunglasses. This was in a fraction of a second. There was no else in the car as far as i could tell. Even if there was, there would not have been enough time for them to have switched seats.
Has anyone else ever experienced anything like this ? My head is still befuddled and i will never forget what i saw.

Odd. Are you certain that you did not misunderstand some piece of cloth or so for being long dark hair? The second he turned away could also have been when he put on the sunglasses.
It is also fully possible that the person in question might have been a Transvestite, pulling of the wig when looking away and putting on sunglasses . Could that be a possibility?

Anyway, yeah, similar things have happened to me, too.
Once I saw a person that I at first thought was a chick, but then realized it had to be a male and thought "Wow he looks SO gay", only to, in the next second, realize that I was actually locking at a reflection of myself.

posted on Jun, 29 2012 @ 01:25 PM
link   

Sounds like you are in serious need of a "Dash Cam".

posted on Jun, 29 2012 @ 01:39 PM
link   
There seems to be a recurring theme regarding the ex. Just to clear things up, i have no feelings for now. It was over ten years ago. But that's why i'm so certain that i was looking at a woman and not a man in a wig

When i said she turned her head i did not mean completely from my vision. I could not see her face but i could see a part of the top of her head. It was very quick and no wig was removed. She could have been putting the glasses on yes, but that dos not explain the total change of the face to someone different and of a different sex, or the change from dark long hair to short (lighter with some greying) hair in front of my eyes.
I realize and appreciate that you are trying to find a rational explanation, as i have, but none of what has been mentioned so far fits. I guess it's one of those "i know what i saw" things.

posted on Jun, 29 2012 @ 01:44 PM
link   

There seems to be a recurring theme regarding the ex. Just to clear things up, i have no feelings for now. It was over ten years ago. But that's why i'm so certain that i was looking at a woman and not a man in a wig

When i said she turned her head i did not mean completely from my vision. I could not see her face but i could see a part of the top of her head. It was very quick and no wig was removed. She could have been putting the glasses on yes, but that dos not explain the total change of the face to someone different and of a different sex, or the change from dark long hair to short (lighter with some greying) hair in front of my eyes.
I realize and appreciate that you are trying to find a rational explanation, as i have, but none of what has been mentioned so far fits. I guess it's one of those "i know what i saw" things.

I came to think that there are actually something called "Femme Masks", or Female Masks, that are quite popular within some circles nowadays, and that basically is a whole-covering facial mask made of latex complete with make-up and hair and all and can look quite authentic.
Could the person have been wearing something like that before pulling it of?

Some examples of such masks:
edit on 29-6-2012 by Nightchild because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 29 2012 @ 02:06 PM
link   
reply to post by Nightchild

Although i could not rule it out, i would think one of those masks would take more than what was just a movement, practically as quick as you could click your fingers, to remove and then put on sunglasses.
I seem to have described what i saw very badly it would seem. Try this. turn your head whilst moving it down toward your shoulder then back again. That's all it was. A long haired woman of what i would have thought to have been about 25ish, turned into a short haired man i would guess to have been in his fifties, especially given the greying hair. This was NOT the same face i first saw. It changed right before my eyes. Hard to take in i know but that's what happened none the less.
I'm convinced now, that all is not as it seems.

posted on Jun, 29 2012 @ 07:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by caladonea
reply to post by sayzaar

I think that person...when they put their head down...took off the wig and put on glasses...doing that takes just a few seconds.

This makes sense. He might do this every day to freak people like the OP out lol. Public trolling at its finest.

posted on Jun, 29 2012 @ 10:01 PM
link   
time warp,seeing two simultaneous nested timelines at once .happens all the times
second line

posted on Jun, 30 2012 @ 05:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by Nightchild
Anyway, yeah, similar things have happened to me, too.
Once I saw a person that I at first thought was a chick, but then realized it had to be a male and thought "Wow he looks SO gay", only to, in the next second, realize that I was actually locking at a reflection of myself.

I laughed out loud!

Why did the car stop in the first place? You mentioned a roundabout, but was there a stop sign or was this just an unexplained "stop"?
edit on 30-6-2012 by FlawlessVictory because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 30 2012 @ 08:07 AM
link   
The car stopped because of the build up of traffic. It's a busy roundabout at the best of times and it was the rush hour.

posted on Jun, 30 2012 @ 08:08 AM
link   
reply to post by Xaphan

I suggest you actually read the thread.

posted on Jun, 30 2012 @ 11:19 AM
link   
Clearly you saw the transformation of a Faceless Man, the great assassins of Braavos (go ahead to about 2:30 in the video):

posted on Jun, 30 2012 @ 12:39 PM
link   
reply to post by LifeInDeath

Thanks for that. Pretty much how it happened

top topics

<<   2 >>

join