It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

If you could have 3 super powers what would they be??

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 29 2012 @ 11:24 AM
link   
reply to post by WickettheRabbit

Yes I will turn into a fairytale turd for deciding my fairytale abilities, who are you exactly? The fairytale superpowers police? F you, ya fascist!

I think my next creation will be to turn myself into part bog brush so I can smear myself all over the people that claim I can not have whatever powers I wish while being in fairyland!

posted on Jun, 29 2012 @ 11:43 AM
link   
Easy, simply because you could beat any other super powers with these three

-Super Speed, (not only because you can move fast but because it would only take a few seconds to read entire books, the flash and superman were able to manipulate time using this ability, this really is the best ability)

-Unlocked Brain (using full 100% capacity, using all the synapses to absorb every detail of every incoming signal, and be able analyze it with out overloading, other things come along with this)

-Particle Manipulation ( Just think about pheonix from x-men)

Not only are these abilities boss on their own, if I combined them, I would be unstoppable.

posted on Jun, 29 2012 @ 11:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by mee30
I would need only one, the ability to create any ability I like!

Well hell, while we're in fairy land why not?

Well that's great by the time you make your wish I already made you feel like the only thing you'd want is to be able to clean my house really really well and cook the best low carb, non dairy, gluten free egg free pizza with all the toppings in the world

we'd both be happy I'd have a clean home and dinner and you'd be the happiest person alive with your one super power

edit on 29/6/2012 by IAmD1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 29 2012 @ 12:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by wishful1gnorance
Easy, simply because you could beat any other super powers with these three

-Super Speed, (not only because you can move fast but because it would only take a few seconds to read entire books, the flash and superman were able to manipulate time using this ability, this really is the best ability)

-Unlocked Brain (using full 100% capacity, using all the synapses to absorb every detail of every incoming signal, and be able analyze it with out overloading, other things come along with this)

-Particle Manipulation ( Just think about pheonix from x-men)

Not only are these abilities boss on their own, if I combined them, I would be unstoppable.

Great you'd do great as my gardener with your super speed and with all that brain capacity you'd make me the most beautiful hedges the world has ever seen, and I'd win all the garden fair competitions with my particle manipulated pumpkins. Why? Because your internal reward system would tell you that is the done thing

posted on Jun, 29 2012 @ 12:06 PM
link   
reply to post by IAmD1

If you never saw me coming how could you manipulate my thoughts? Just saying the speed would over-rule the telepathy. You must not read comics, and your condescension is unappreciated by all.

I would turn you to dust before you could say, "WHaaAA?????"

posted on Jun, 29 2012 @ 12:12 PM
link   

reply to post by IAmD1

If you never saw me coming how could you manipulate my thoughts? Just saying the speed would over-rule the telepathy. You must not read comics, and your condescension is unappreciated by all.

I would turn you to dust before you could say, "WHaaAA?????"

Why would you turn me to dust? I would never be a target for your anger in the first place, there's only love

And I wasn't being condescending at all I love comics just don't love anger and destruction so much. Hence making silly things happen with my awesome gifts. In the end all i did was make you happy with mine

posted on Jun, 29 2012 @ 12:20 PM
link   
reply to post by r2d246

Morphing
Invisibility
Flying

Ohhhhhhh, the fun I could have!

posted on Jun, 29 2012 @ 12:29 PM
link   
reply to post by IAmD1

There is nothing loving about manipulating people.

Also, consider this:

If you told my mind do these things I would make the rational decision that in growing all star prize pumpkins I would have to go back in time using my super speed to get the best seeds from these guys: Biggest Pumpkin Ever
Simply because it's easier to start with something amazing then manipulate it from there (simply culinary science). So in going back before 2011 at some point, I would cross the threshold in where you mentally manipulated me to do so, and immediately stop doing the task, come back to that point then disintegrate you long before you knew I was coming.

Boom, you've been geeked.
edit on 29-6-2012 by wishful1gnorance because: Spelling

posted on Jun, 29 2012 @ 12:40 PM
link   

reply to post by IAmD1

There is nothing loving about manipulating people.

Also, consider this:

If you told my mind do these things I would make the rational decision that in growing all star prize pumpkins I would have to go back in time using my super speed to get the best seeds from these guys: Bigest Pumpkin Ever
Simply because it's easier to start with something amazing then manipulate it from there (simply culinary science). So in going back before 2011 at some point, I would cross the threshold in where you mentally manipulated me to do so, and immediately stop doing the task, come back to that point then disintegrate you long before you knew I was coming.

Boom, you've been geeked.

There is everything loving in manipulating energy to make you happy and loving..... Mind control was not on my list but manipulating energies was. How do you know I didn't raise the energy of all times for you to be all together more happy by nature and less inclined to want to hurt a fly at all? But lets say 2011 was outside my happy energy zone you'd be so deeply depressed by experiencing ordinary energy that all thoughts of destryoing anyone would have vanished and all you would really want to do is come back to my time to live happily and exited ever after by the little things in life like perfecting my garden

Besides I'm all for sharing my garden is yours to love

posted on Jun, 29 2012 @ 12:43 PM
link   
reply to post by IAmD1

It's not a wish, it's an ability and I was born with it! I'd already created the ability to be impervious to mental control by the time I was 2 so that my mum couldn't persuade me to eat my greens. So what you gonna do now punk?

posted on Jun, 29 2012 @ 12:48 PM
link   

reply to post by IAmD1

It's not a wish, it's an ability and I was born with it! I'd already created the ability to be impervious to mental control by the time I was 2 so that my mum couldn't persuade me to eat my greens. So what you gonna do now punk?

Wear you down with loving energy making you love eating your greens more than anything in the world. Again mine is not mental control just energy manipulation. I figured if greens give you a surge of positivity and ecstatic energy would you not chose to eat them without any pursuasion?

I mean imagine a world where everyone just wanted to be happy...oh wait that is the world... now what if people could be absolutely happy doing everyday ordinary, life giving, essential things like clean, cook and garden. (for example) .... then what?

posted on Jun, 29 2012 @ 12:51 PM
link   
reply to post by IAmD1

Errr...... muuum???

posted on Jun, 29 2012 @ 12:56 PM
link   

reply to post by IAmD1

Errr...... muuum???

Maybe....

posted on Jun, 29 2012 @ 01:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by IAmD1

Great you'd do great as my gardener with your super speed and with all that brain capacity you'd make me the most beautiful hedges the world has ever seen, and I'd win all the garden fair

There is everything loving in manipulating energy to make you happy and loving..... Mind control was not on my list but manipulating energies was. How do you know I didn't raise the energy of all times for you to be all together more happy by nature and less inclined to want to hurt a fly at all? But lets say 2011 was outside my happy energy zone you'd be so deeply depressed by experiencing ordinary energy that all thoughts of destryoing anyone would have vanished and all you would really want to do is come back to MY time to live happily and exited ever after by the little things in life like perfecting my garden

Nothing manipulative about you wanting me to work on your garden for your benefits? hmm... didn't sound that way. I highly doubt you could manipulate the entire energy of the world at all times without deep and exhaustive meditation. Even manipulating energy is not enough to influence people, it's comes down to what they choose to do with the energy. Some people aren't meant to be happy go lucky. Even still who's to say that during my exiting of your world wide manipulating of energies that during my "depression" or I say freedom, because the euphoric state you describe is only based on a false hood and not reality, that I wouldn't want to destroy the creator or in my depression become so enraged that I just destroy everything including myself, never allowing for the future to occur. People do crazy unexpected things when they're depressed. Like a bull in a china shop.

Also how would the reaction of your super powers go against the absolute of negating powers, or nullifying by being in the presence of that power. (Like the boy with the 'cure for the mutants at the end of the 3rd Xmen movie. The little bald boy that created a field in which powers can't be used in.) What if your energy manipulation touched that field and turned off that energy with a chain reaction. People would be go into shock, imagine what catastrophes would ensue.

posted on Jun, 29 2012 @ 01:24 PM
link   
letting go.
reaching out.
catching your fall.

www.disclose.tv/kenny

posted on Jun, 29 2012 @ 01:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by IAmD1

Great you'd do great as my gardener with your super speed and with all that brain capacity you'd make me the most beautiful hedges the world has ever seen, and I'd win all the garden fair

There is everything loving in manipulating energy to make you happy and loving..... Mind control was not on my list but manipulating energies was. How do you know I didn't raise the energy of all times for you to be all together more happy by nature and less inclined to want to hurt a fly at all? But lets say 2011 was outside my happy energy zone you'd be so deeply depressed by experiencing ordinary energy that all thoughts of destryoing anyone would have vanished and all you would really want to do is come back to MY time to live happily and exited ever after by the little things in life like perfecting my garden

Nothing manipulative about you wanting me to work on your garden for your benefits? hmm... didn't sound that way. I highly doubt you could manipulate the entire energy of the world at all times without deep and exhaustive meditation. Even manipulating energy is not enough to influence people, it's comes down to what they choose to do with the energy. Some people aren't meant to be happy go lucky. Even still who's to say that during my exiting of your world wide manipulating of energies that during my "depression" or I say freedom, because the euphoric state you describe is only based on a false hood and not reality, that I wouldn't want to destroy the creator or in my depression become so enraged that I just destroy everything including myself, never allowing for the future to occur. People do crazy unexpected things when they're depressed. Like a bull in a china shop.

Also how would the reaction of your super powers go against the absolute of negating powers, or nullifying by being in the presence of that power. (Like the boy with the 'cure for the mutants at the end of the 3rd Xmen movie. The little bald boy that created a field in which powers can't be used in.) What if your energy manipulation touched that field and turned off that energy with a chain reaction. People would be go into shock, imagine what catastrophes would ensue.

OK Kill Bill I'll let you go do what ever it is besides being happy that you are going to do with your awesome power.
I just wanted a nice garden that's all and someone who'd be both happy an super awesome at pushing the limits of beautiful plant keeping. Imagine how many starving mouths your manipulated pumpkin could have fed.

Besides I thought you were all for freedom in fantasy land In my fantasy you'll be the happiest gardener alive in yours well what ever you chose. That is the beauty of ones fantasies. No one else gets to dictate.

posted on Jun, 29 2012 @ 01:32 PM
link   
reply to post by IAmD1

But I thought you died in that horrific blender accident??

posted on Jun, 29 2012 @ 01:36 PM
link   
OK wishful and mee I'm sorry. Laying down my loving in waiting for someone who asks for it.
But you can call on me to raise your energies when ever your fantasies get too heavy to burden.

Peace without greens OK?

And thank you both for a fun conversation - really needed to be a little silly today.

posted on Jun, 29 2012 @ 02:44 PM
link   
reply to post by IAmD1

no problem, have a good day.

posted on Jun, 29 2012 @ 02:53 PM
link   
Would have to be in order of awesomeness...

Time Travel - how cool to go and see things like who built the pyramids, was Jesus real, what wiped out the dinosaurs. Then go into the future and see when man populates another planet. Do we wipe ourselves out, or does a meteor. A truly awesome power that could reveal so much.

Super Strength - as I am not a fan of heights, flying does nothing for me. Far better to be able to just be able to move anything, at all. Pick up a car, no problem. Yes, thats the one for me.

Invincibility - no fear of being run over, falling to your death, being attacked or stabbed. Doesn't matter. Cannot be hurt. Not to live for ever, because to me that would be the worst curse of all - just not able to be hurt.

That would do for me...invisibility and super speed just missed out.

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join