It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

One nation under Obama with slavery and injustice for all

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 29 2012 @ 05:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by lonewolf19792000

According to this Executive Order the President, or those he designates, can conscript "persons of outstanding experience and ability without compensation," in "peacetime and times of national emergency."

Funny how he leaves out the word 'employ', almost like he was carefully mining a quote for shock value, out of context.

Sec. 502. Consultants. The head of each agency otherwise delegated functions under this order is delegated the authority of the President under sections 710(b) and (c) of the Act, 50 U.S.C. App. 2160(b), (c), to employ persons of outstanding experience and ability without compensation and to employ experts, consultants, or organizations. The authority delegated by this section may not be redelegated.

In a nutshell, that means that Barack Obama, and those he designates, can seize any resource, property, or person at any time for any reason, forcing that person with labor without being paid

False. Blatantly so.

It does NOT say or imply POTUS can seize any resource or property or person for 'any reason'. It refers to very specific reasons, and the section he cites refers explicitly to consultants, nor places or resources.

Now, all that said, I am curious what it means to 'employ... without compensation'. But no, it does not mean 'slavery'. Thats just shock 'journalism' from a member who was already banned for similar tactics of tricking people into frequenting his blog and monetized videos.

posted on Jun, 29 2012 @ 05:30 PM
link   
I think its at least 80+% - we are going to be building these devices in the not so distant future.

edit on 29-6-2012 by 1BornPatriot because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 29 2012 @ 07:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by jude11

reply to post by shaluach

Barack Obama is only the latest puppet handpicked. And like Benevelont Heretic said, where are the source citations for these quotes?

The source quotes come from the video made by an independant reporter who has done research on this bill and the language therein. Go read the bill for yourself, they aint hiding anything.
edit on 29-6-2012 by lonewolf19792000 because: (no reason given)

That's a member that got the boot not too long ago.

OldCorp...and he has a lot of interesting vids still on ATS I believe.

"The Truth is Viral" vids were very much liked by many here.

Peace

Indeed. Good man with a big heart and he's having more than his fare share of worry from all of this, exposing this kind of information is costing him.

posted on Jun, 30 2012 @ 12:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by Benevolent Heretic
That's ridiculous! Where's your source for that POS quote?

Never mind. I don't care what some GOP blogger has to say.

I can't believe this passes for a thread on here today. Using other threads on ATS as your source? It will probably get you a few stars and flags, though, so good on you for that!

Dude, there has been a whole forum dedicated to 9/11 Bush conspiracies for years here!

posted on Jun, 30 2012 @ 12:46 AM
link   
reply to post by lonewolf19792000

And one of the coolest kinda stand up guy Ive never met here. Ive seen many posts by Corp. To be totaly honest, I'm EXTREEMLY suprised that he got booted from here. He was one hell of a contributor, a patriot if Ive ever seen one, and a damn decent man who's had more than his fair share of disasters.

Good luck Old Corp in all that you do today, brother. If you're in chains... Just remember... The best people in history were locked down and shut up but still today their names are not lost.

posted on Jun, 30 2012 @ 01:49 AM
link   

The source quotes come from the video made by an independant reporter who has done research on this bill and the language therein. Go read the bill for yourself, they aint hiding anything.

You tell people to "go read the bill for yourself" but it apparent that you have not read it yourself. Why am I not surprised.

Executive Order 13603 is no different than the powers asserted in 1993 by Executive Order 12919. I hear that earlier versions can be found way back to the Defense Production Act of 1950.

Nice try on the Obama scare tactic but you FAILED!

posted on Jun, 30 2012 @ 02:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by Classified Info

You tell people to "go read the bill for yourself" but it apparent that you have not read it yourself. Why am I not surprised.

Executive Order 13603 is no different than the powers asserted in 1993 by Executive Order 12919. I hear that earlier versions can be found way back to the Defense Production Act of 1950.

The fact that the bill has been drafted awhile ago is one thing.

The reality that Obama is now using it to further the NWO agenda is another.

No fail whatsoever.

Peace

posted on Jun, 30 2012 @ 03:40 AM
link   
I can see why some might look at it as that but for me I haven't bought in to the idea that Obama is part of the grand NWO. If anything if the NWO exist it seems like they are working against him.

posted on Jun, 30 2012 @ 05:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by jude11

Originally posted by Classified Info

The fact that the bill has been drafted awhile ago is one thing.

The reality that Obama is now using it to further the NWO agenda is another.

No fail whatsoever.

Peace

I think he's working on building the North American Union, the 12 million illegal immigrants he gave amnesty to will likely give him 12 million more votes. They will no doubt be grateful to their "savior". Agh! Damn what a narcicist he is. He's power tripping in his power trips.

posted on Jun, 30 2012 @ 06:14 AM
link   
your puppy dog will be my food chain while some one is takeing care of you i have been homeless pottatochips on the side walk look realy good the ants didnt eat much haha.stop looking for help youll starve or be there slave my ammo is no match for there war toys its only for food, and a peace of mind while i sleep.you need two go out at night and see your america.the war to servive... our government has the working class working for gas they know there problem will be the people that take care of there self, still thank for there self, right now i have my own insurance, job ,money, gas in my tank, i no what to do if that all goes away..obama is there puppet he will keep saying we can i say only if i want to...you will stand in line for water while the stores are closed ill be drinking out of a river..good luck finding help.when the government wants to help theres a price

posted on Jun, 30 2012 @ 06:26 AM
link   

One nation under Obama with slavery and injustice for all

It certainly is getting towards us all being slaves to the state. The ruling on Obamacare and the new ObamaTAX is another big step in that direction. Nanny state gone wild. People buying the left wing rhetoric that the ObamaTAX is good for America when in fact it's a big power grab by the government and it's forcing people to buy something they dont' want and/or can't afford.

Slavery to the state ... nearly complete.

Originally posted by SaturnFX

"Yassa Massa".

It's spelled "Yes master." I learned how to spell this in school.....

He's using the old language for effect. It's done in writing all the time.
Read 'to Kill a Mockingbird'

posted on Jun, 30 2012 @ 06:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by FlyersFan

The ruling on Obamacare and the new ObamaTAX is another big step in that direction. Nanny state gone wild. People buying the left wing rhetoric that the ObamaTAX is good for America when in fact it's a big power grab by the government and it's forcing people to buy something they dont' want and/or can't afford.

For those who do not want health insurance and can afford it they should be obligated to sign a waver stating that they will refuse all emergency treatment if they end up at the emergency room. Just had a heart attack? Sorry cant help you. Just ran your car off the road and your bleeding to death? Tough #, we cant help you. You declined to have coverage so don't expect a free ride at the expense of other taxpayers. That's not a nanny state policy.

For those who truly can not afford health coverage you are exempt from any penalties or taxes if your income is below a certain level and that varies to whether it is individual of family coverage.

posted on Jun, 30 2012 @ 10:33 AM
link   

I think he's working on building the North American Union, the 12 million illegal immigrants he gave amnesty to will likely give him 12 million more votes. They will no doubt be grateful to their "savior". Agh! Damn what a narcicist he is. He's power tripping in his power trips.

Are you a Nationalist? When you refer to "illegal immigrants" who are you referring to? The people who originally resided in this country and were driven out of it or the Europeans who came into this country, took it over, and killed off or drove out the natives?

posted on Jun, 30 2012 @ 12:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by shaluach

Are you a Nationalist? When you refer to "illegal immigrants" who are you referring to? The people who originally resided in this country and were driven out of it or the Europeans who came into this country, took it over, and killed off or drove out the natives?

I'm of cherokee nation, to me technically all of you are trespassers.

posted on Jul, 1 2012 @ 01:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by shaluach

I'm of cherokee nation, to me technically all of you are trespassers.

Funny how u brought that up,,
Being Canada Day,, and having visitors from trana,,,, lol,,
into Geneoligy,,
My GreatGreatGreatGreatGreat,,Grandfather, on Moms Side,, her Dad,,
,,Fought in the French/English Indian Wars,,was Captuerd by Iroquois,,
en.wikipedia.org...
Survived that ,,went on too have 7 Sons & 6 Daughter's,,
tough son of a gun,,

Happy Birthday Canada bye the way

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>