It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

One nation under Obama with slavery and injustice for all

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 29 2012 @ 10:06 AM
link   

Slavery is once more legal in the United States thanks to language buried deep inside Executive Order 13603, which Barack Obama signed into law on March 16th 2012. According to this Executive Order the President, or those he designates, can conscript "persons of outstanding experience and ability without compensation," in "peacetime and times of national emergency." In a nutshell, that means that Barack Obama, and those he designates, can seize any resource, property, or person at any time for any reason, forcing that person with labor without being paid

When they can legally force you to do whatever they want and you have no say and no pay, when they tell you to do something your reply will be "Yassa Massa".

Congratulations, you have just become a slave. The dubious hidden language put into these bills obama keeps shelling out should make an american citizen cry, amending the constitution and Bill of Rights. How long until the final blow is struck and the guillotine drops?

They tell you how you can raise your kids, now Barry's wife says you cannot let your kids watch tv because it makes them obese. Really? what about all the poison and crap they put in factory packed and processed foods, the MSG and the artifical junk our bodies were never made to handle, stuff like aspartame that rots your bones, or high fructose corn syrup, the ammonia the USDA/FDA has injected into the beef we eat? The crap these people are feeding us is what is killing us, giving us diseases like Diabetes.

Michelle Obama "thy children shall not watch TV"

Court upholds Obamacare law

Well these are certainly interesting times we live in. Anyone out there incapable of connecting the dots to see where this is heading?
edit on 29-6-2012 by lonewolf19792000 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 29 2012 @ 10:33 AM
link   
reply to post by lonewolf19792000

black man..
slavery..
ow the irony..
we already are slaves to the system

posted on Jun, 29 2012 @ 10:48 AM
link   
That's ridiculous! Where's your source for that POS quote?

Never mind. I don't care what some GOP blogger has to say.

I can't believe this passes for a thread on here today. Using other threads on ATS as your source? It will probably get you a few stars and flags, though, so good on you for that!

posted on Jun, 29 2012 @ 10:53 AM
link   
Yeah we've been slaves to the system for a long time. It's just sad that once it's a Black man in office is when so many White people start crying about becoming slaves. It definitely seems motivated by racism.

Barack Obama is only the latest puppet handpicked. And like Benevelont Heretic said, where are the source citations for these quotes?

Even if Michelle Obama said these things about television, she's not exactly wrong. TV is designed to warp people's minds and indoctrinate them, especially children. They sit around staring at this blue screen and not being active. Combine that with a crappy diet and that's a recipe for obesity. TV time should definitely be limited for children.

Only in America can someone urging healthy behaviors be interpreted by the populace as trying to institute slavery and government control. I'm completely against government control, but that doesn't mean I swallow every time someone labels something as government control.

There's real government control and then there's false government control invented by partisan pawns who are promoting an agenda.

And I'm not even going to get started on the lies and propaganda about the health care system. The only problem with it is it's not a universal system. Everything else is Right-wing propaganda.
edit on 6/29/12 by shaluach because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 29 2012 @ 10:56 AM
link   
The real problem is that since lincoln, presidents have made 13000 orders, which are basically laws created and enforced by the president without the legislative or judicial branches approval. Some like Roosevelt signed more than 1000 of them. So we were slaves to them well before this, this just closes the fist tighter.

posted on Jun, 29 2012 @ 10:58 AM
link   
the video clip is disgusting, racist, and is promoting armed revolution somehow because of Obama. if he is so adament about freedom, where does this guy talk about the citizens united case upheld by the supreme court?
that ruling allows ANY FORIEGN GOVERNMENT OR PERSON SECRETLY to fund our elections. a chinese communist billionaire or the chinese government can put untold billions into our elections without revealing his/her/its identity. muslims, russians, north korea can all put money into our elections secretly....nothing said about that

posted on Jun, 29 2012 @ 10:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by shaluach

And I'm not even going to get started on the lies and propaganda about the health care system. The only problem with it is it's not a universal system. Everything else is Right-wing propaganda.
edit on 6/29/12 by shaluach because: (no reason given)

Wow. The only problem is it is not universal?
Wow.

posted on Jun, 29 2012 @ 10:59 AM
link   
Well they can dismiss it but there are a lot of strange things passing these days. He can now declare martial law in a time of "Economic Instability". What exactly makes up economic instability". There was a time not so long ago that a European offered a lot of big promises to people and he started off doing some pretty good things and mesmerized people with his speeches and big promises and everyone blindly followed him until most of the world had to rise up and stop him. His name was Adolf Hitler. I know people may laugh at that but think about it. Everyone thought that guy was their savior and he did bring Germany out of the gutter before he went crazy and started trying to take over the world. What kind of things do you think can happen in the next 4 years? How long does it take to sell out a nation? Look closely at how many bills have passed taking away freedoms and giving the president complete control of different systems and the ability to take away even more rights without any real approval. I dont have the time to gather it all up right now but there are a lot of fishy things being passed lately.

posted on Jun, 29 2012 @ 11:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by lonewolf19792000
When they can legally force you to do whatever they want and you have no say and no pay, when they tell you to do something your reply will be "Yassa Massa".

It's spelled "Yes master."
I learned how to spell this in school....
you know...
that thing the government forces you to attend for like 100 years now with no say/pay from anyone outside of choice of where to go to school.

Nonsense.

posted on Jun, 29 2012 @ 11:18 AM
link   
reply to post by jimmyx

I think the guy in the video is OldCorp. A member who used to be on ATS. Not sure what happened. But he was investigating some army compound and got arrested. That's all I know.
edit on 29-6-2012 by Manhater because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 29 2012 @ 11:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by Benevolent Heretic

I can't believe this passes for a thread on here today. Using other threads on ATS as your source? It will probably get you a few stars and flags, though, so good on you for that!

The point is to show people what is going on. Connecting the dots. Something you should try sometime, maybe your head won't be in the sand afterwards.

posted on Jun, 29 2012 @ 11:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by SaturnFX

you know...
that thing the government forces you to attend for like 100 years now with no say/pay from anyone outside of choice of where to go to school.

Nonsense.

It's called sarcasm, southern style. Maybe you should go back to school to learn the meaning of the word "sarcasm".

posted on Jun, 29 2012 @ 11:35 AM
link   
reply to post by shaluach

Barack Obama is only the latest puppet handpicked. And like Benevelont Heretic said, where are the source citations for these quotes?

The source quotes come from the video made by an independant reporter who has done research on this bill and the language therein. Go read the bill for yourself, they aint hiding anything.

posted on Jun, 29 2012 @ 11:37 AM
link   
reply to post by Benevolent Heretic

Try looking up Executive order 13603 and read it!!!

This is out of it from the so called POS quote!!

Sec. 502. Consultants. The head of each agency otherwise delegated functions under this order is delegated the authority of the President under sections 710(b) and (c) of the Act, 50 U.S.C. App. 2160(b), (c), to employ persons of outstanding experience and ability without compensation and to employ experts, consultants, or organizations. The authority delegated by this section may not be redelegated.

Here is the Link to the order! I would suggest you read it before you start ranting and calling names!

PDF EO 13603

Deny Ignorance Indeed!!!

posted on Jun, 29 2012 @ 11:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by SaturnFX

you know...

Nonsense.

It's called sarcasm, southern style. Maybe you should go back to school to learn the meaning of the word "sarcasm".

And it was called irony.
the complaint was about the bad gub-ment forcing us to do something..like its new and weird
I pointed out schooling
sorry -my- sarcasm was unnoticed by you..but I suspect that is due to blinders more than not comprehending the retort.

posted on Jun, 29 2012 @ 11:56 AM
link   

The source quotes come from the video made by an independant reporter who has done research on this bill

aka, random nobody.
anyone is a independent reporter until they actually get a job.
I got a blog..yay, I am an independent reporter...oh, I got a camera on my iphone..that makes me a independent broadcaster.

heh

lets put some quotes around the word "research" also...research requires full understanding. this joker is quote mining and distorting for a perspective. As someone whom knows the bible, you know about this..people removing context and painting a picture opposed to what the actual message is.
I can make god say anything if I remove context.

posted on Jun, 29 2012 @ 12:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by eazyriderl_l

Wow. The only problem is it is not universal?
Wow.

Yeah. Here's an idea. How about not coming across condescending and actually offering what you think is wrong with it. How about trying to engage in a discussion instead of just ridiculing what someone else says. Or do you have nothing better to offer?

posted on Jun, 29 2012 @ 12:08 PM
link   

The point is to show people what is going on. Connecting the dots. Something you should try sometime, maybe your head won't be in the sand afterwards.

Usually, Lonewolf, I agree with you. On this post I do not. And this response from you is even worse. Usually your responses are intelligent and well-thought out. This is nothing but an attack on the person you were responding to.

And how can you endorse this video when it directly calls for violence. This just seems so out of character for you. Almost as if someone hacked your account.

posted on Jun, 29 2012 @ 12:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by Benevolent Heretic

From what I've found.

Here:

Executive Order 13603:
www.gpo.gov...

And here:

FM 3-39.40 Internment and Resettlement Operations
publicintelligence.net...

Peace

posted on Jun, 29 2012 @ 12:54 PM
link   

reply to post by shaluach

The source quotes come from the video made by an independant reporter who has done research on this bill and the language therein. Go read the bill for yourself, they aint hiding anything.

That's a member that got the boot not too long ago.

OldCorp...and he has a lot of interesting vids still on ATS I believe.

"The Truth is Viral" vids were very much liked by many here.

Peace

top topics

<<   2 >>

join