It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

**2nd Inscription carved into stone staircase Confirms 'End Date' of Mayan Calendar - Dec.21, 2012

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 30 2012 @ 12:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by anon72
I find it interesting no one has commented on IF the Mayans could tell the future etc... related to THEIR world..

What constitutes their world. What about the peoples living around the globe... did they warn them? Compare notes?

Did they even know the world was round? How? One could go on and on.

Again, a group of people who developed enough to carve a calendar--okay. But what supports they knew 2000 years ago what would happen this year, just by watching stars? What would happen if a star they were keen on is gone for whatever reason... then what?

Happy Fourth of July to all of my American friends!!!

Short answer they didn't and they also didn't predict the demise of their 'civilized' culture

posted on Jul, 1 2012 @ 04:54 AM
link   
reply to post by Hanslune

;Yes, of course, that is the most correct answer... but I was hoping the Doomdaysters would jump in and try to tell us how they knew the "world" in it's entirely would be put into the Mayan death theme.

Me personally, No way No how.... But, there are those who wish to believe so....

posted on Jul, 5 2012 @ 03:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by ThisIsNotReality

Originally posted by Hanslune
reply to post by Ben81

Nice new age sentiments but December 22nd will be notable only for the number of embarrassed believers, those saying that yes something has changed which only they can feel.... and those laughing

I hope people like you indeed don't feel anything change, so the normal human beings can move on, leaving the ones that hold us back, like you, behind. There really isn't much anyone can do for you if you don't want change

Enjoy spending another cycle in this dimension buddy! We'll send postcards

Your name fits your posts, there is no reality. So what will you say on Dec. 22 when you are still in this dimension with us? When nothing happens at all? Will you admit your mistake?

new topics

<< 1   >>

join