It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

WAR: Iraq Survey Group Conclude, No WMD.

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 7 2004 @ 08:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by TrickmastertricK
www.atsnn.com...
Nuff Said.

Yeah, well, so tell me Trick...was the US the only one to say that Iraq had wmd?

If the US was not the only one saying this...why the sudden..."is all the US fault....it was all lies by the US".....

Enough said.

posted on Oct, 7 2004 @ 09:07 PM
link   
Muaddib,

you are such a fountain of information you should be working for the CIA I bet you would have done a better job all by yourself.

Perhaps we will not be in this mess with your help, lifes would have being saved and bush will have remained a hero.

[edit on 7-10-2004 by marg6043]

posted on Oct, 7 2004 @ 09:08 PM
link   
You have been on numerous threads trying to show that he did have WMD's. You have paraded around the use of "all those liberals and democrats ", now YOUR candidate (which I am assuming do to your consistency of extremely pushing his issues) has said they did not have them. I have not seen you admit that Bush and Company Lied. Now its gonna be well there not the only ones. To use the Oil For Food as a reason is beyond me, to the best of my recollection (which is sometimes foggy
)this did not show up till after the war in Iraq started, so how could this be a reason.

posted on Oct, 7 2004 @ 09:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by TrickmastertricK
You have been on numerous threads trying to show that he did have WMD's.

Actually what I have been trying to show over and over again is that the US was not the only one saying Saddam had wmd before the war.

If you ask my opinion whether or not wmd are anywhere in Iraq, I think so. Iraq is a big place, and lots can be hidden that is difficult to find. There are also the reports that Iraq had been moving trucks through the border of Iran and other countries. If we can't keep an eye everywhere on our own borders which are small in comparison to the borders that surround Iraq...

posted on Oct, 8 2004 @ 02:59 AM
link   
Muaddib, please don't assume that all "liberals and democrats" are deluding themselves about the truth of Iraq. Some of us "liberals" know full well what sort of person Saddam was and that we and Iraq are better off without him. Also don't forget that "dealings" with Iraq occurred before the current US administration i.e. a Democrat one.

I agree with your points about some uncomfortable truths that have to be faced by the anti-war people and those people do themselves and their point of view no favours by ignoring certain truths, here's a few : Saddam had WMD'S 100% certain ask the UN they inspected them during the current president's fathers reign ! Saddam has USED WMD's unlike all the countries listed by Marg6043, which Marg is why Saddam was much more of a threat than all those countries. Saddam had the money to build more WMD's as is obvious by all the dealings with countries opposed to the war (anti-war hypocrite countries). Saddam had the scientists to build WMD's, two of them are women in the news very recently. The only thing we don't know for certain is did he build new weapons and did he decommission his old weapons. The belief NOW is that there are no WMD's. The belief before the war is that he DID have WMD's. Yet you would believe from the anti-war folks that we knew before the war that he didn't hence why Bush and Blair are called liars. Here in Britain Blair is being called a liar and it's really f.... annoying. He did NOT lie. He stated an opinion and interpretation based on the information presented to him at the time, and several others in a committee which anti-war people conveniently tend to forget about. That information was SUBSEQUENTLY shown to be incorrect. That does NOT make him a liar. It makes the whole intelligence (oxymoron ?) process look foolish......hmmm look what the wonderful intelligence did to prevent 911.

A reminder to all. In Ireland the IRA hid tons of weapons and to this day only they know where they are. Some have been handed in but not all. Yet this illegal group in a country not run by it, smaller than Iraq, and much more heavily populated managed to hide from the authorities, tons of weapons for years. Now the physically volume of one cache of conventional weapons as used by the IRA or WMD's that can kill millions is about the same i.e. a truck load. Hiding the stuff is sooooooooo simple especially with all that desert, fedyeen to shoot the people who dug the hole in the sand and a son to kill a few fedyeen. Easy !

If finding stuff in the desert is so easy as to be certain that nothing exists why are archeologists still uncovering whole cities hidden in the desert ? I suspect even a 5000 year old city is a bit larger than a cache of WMD's.

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join