It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Lucifer - Horus - Jesus

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 29 2012 @ 01:07 AM
link   
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Lucifer

The Latin name Lucifer is an exact translation of the Greek term Phōsphoros (Φωσφόρος).

Phosphorus Greek Φωσφόρος Phōsphoros), a name meaning "Light-Bringer", is the "Morning Star", the planet Venus.

The ‘Vulgate’ (Latin translation of the Bible) translates Hebrew ‘Helel’ (Venus as the brilliant, bright or shining one) to "Lucifer" understandably.

en.wikipedia.org...

Jesus

Jesus called himself the ‘Morning Star’.

Revelation 22:16: I Jesus have sent mine angel to testify unto you these things in the churches. I am the root and the offspring of David, and the bright and morning star.

The term ‘morning star’ is used throughout the New Testament and is in reference to Jesus the Christ.

Jesus & Lucifer

Jesus called himself the ‘Morning Star’ which translates to ‘Lucifer’.

In numerology the value of the names Lucifer and Jesus are exactly same.

(a = 1) (b=2) (c=3) etc.

L(12) + U(21) + C(3) + I(9) + F(6) + E(4) + R(18) = 74

J(10) + E(5) + S(19) + U(21) + S(19) = 74

And they also both add up to equal ‘Morning Star’.

M(13) + O(15) + R(18) + N(14) + I(9) + N(14) +G(7) + S(19) + T(20) + A(1) + R(18) = 148

74 + 74 = 148

For reasons for which I have not yet identified, 148 multiplied by 9 results in the ‘Mark of the Beast’ 666

Coincidence?

Jesus & Horus

Phosp’HORUS

Another coincidence?

Horus was the son of the Egyptian sun god Amen-Ra who was born on December 25th and was part of the ancient Egyptian trinity which included Isis and Osiris. There have been multiple theories linking the Egyptian trinity and the Christianity trinity which includes God the Father, Jesus the Son, and the Holy Spirit.

Below I have shown how the Egyptian religion compares to Christianity in comparison to its true esoteric meanings.

Horus - Jesus/Lucifer - Morning Light/Sunrise
Osiris - Holy Spirit - Evening
Set - Satan - Darkness/Sunset/Night
Isis - Mary - Moon?
Amun Ra - God - The Sun

In the Egyptian religion, Horus was the reincarnation of Osiris through Isis and the farther being Amun Ra. Set was Horus’ evil brother.

In Christianity, Jesus was conceived through Mary with he farther being god. Satan was Jesus’ brother.

Esoteric symbology

The image below represents the esoteric interpretations of the bible

-Osiris was the evening sun (Holy Spirit). Gods Sun Osiris was killed at Sun'SET'. He was killed by Seth the prince of darkness (night time).

-Seth (Satan) ruled throughout the Night – night increases mans physical and mental insecurities (evil)

-Osiris (Gods Sun) was resurrected as Horus in the Morning (morning Light, Light bringer, Jesus) on the horizon (Horus-risen) through Isis (Mary – The gateway) .

Seth was the embodiment of disorder, and was predominantly seen as a rival of Horus. However, Seth was also portrayed in a balanced, complementary role to Horus, so that the pair represented a bipolar, balanced embodiment of kingship. Therefore, on the side of the throne, Horus and Seth, symmetrical and equal just as Day and Night

‘Shortly before dawn Jesus went out to them, walking on the lake. When the disciples saw him walking on the lake, they were terrified. “It’s a ghost,” they said, and cried out in fear”.’

“One can still see today how Gods Sun walks on water” - Bill Cooper..

"All authority has been given to Me in heaven and on earth. Go therefore and make disciples of all the nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father and the Son and the Holy Spirit, teaching them to observe all that I commanded you; and lo, I am with you always, even to the end of the age." (Matt. 28:18-20)

The age represents the Sun on the Zodiac. The sun is moving into the house of pieces hence the end of an age and the second coming of Christ. Again – esoteric symbology for astronomical events.

Gods sun is on the cross - cross represents the zodiac

If you draw a line from the summer solstice to the winter solstice and a line from the spring equinox to the autumn equinox, you get the four seasons. This is referred to as the ‘Cross of the Zodiac’ thus the life of gods sun (Jesus) is on the cross.

On dec 22nd the sun reaches its lowest point on the sky and stops moving on the sundial for 3 days – hence the sun (Jesus) dies on the cross.

On dec 25th the sun begins to move – hence the sun (Jesus) is born again.
Babylon means “The confused gate of god”. Mystery Babylon spread confusion so that only those who were part of the mystery schools could understand the esoteric teachings.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

There is one force. That force is the Babylonian Mystery Schools which today lives on as the Freemasons, Illuminati, Priesthood etc.

The various religious texts are different masks of the Babylonian mystery schools. They are made to be taken literally by the sheeple and esoterically by the profane.

There ambition is and always has been in what is defined by modern terms, a 'New World Order' or the control of man and the world.

What I don’t know yet is if they have already achieved this or if they are still trying to achieve it.
I am not saying that this is the truth. But, this is my conclusion

What you need to understand is that the only thing that matters is your own conclusion.

“Believe nothing, no matter where you read it, or who said it, no matter if I have said it, unless it agrees with your own reason, your own understanding and your own common sense.”

posted on Jun, 29 2012 @ 01:28 AM
link   
Interesting theory. I would argue that the morning star, is a place in the Universe and its orientation the SUN.
And Mystery Babylon Religion I would sooner relate to the works of Crowley, which did study as a freemason, denounced it and started the OTO.

posted on Jun, 29 2012 @ 01:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by thehoneycomb
Interesting theory. I would argue that the morning star, is a place in the Universe and its orientation the SUN.
And Mystery Babylon Religion I would sooner relate to the works of Crowley, which did study as a freemason, denounced it and started the OTO.

Crowley truly bastardized the mystery religion. His teachings were influenced by them, to be sure. Ultimately it was things from his own mind , however.

Masonic Light is something of an expert about Crowley. He would know more than myself.

It is true that Lucifer was the name of Venus, the morning star. It earned the title because it heralds the dawn, the predecesor of the Sun.

Interestingly enough..... Nearly all religions, ancient and modern, have been derived from the worshiping of a solar deity.

posted on Jun, 29 2012 @ 01:40 AM
link   
Very interesting, good read s+f for you my friend. So Jesus and Satan are brothers? I have always thought that all gods and goddesses was all in gods plan and that "God the creator" was in all religion and mythology such as Greek, Egyptian,exc.......

posted on Jun, 29 2012 @ 01:55 AM
link   
reply to post by Relapseme2

It does remind me of the story of Cain and Able.

This in itself I thought was interesting.

Horus - Jesus/Lucifer - Morning Light/Sunrise
Osiris - Holy Spirit - Evening
Set - Satan - Darkness/Sunset/Night
Isis - Mary - Moon?
Amun Ra - God - The Sun

HOSIA

No idea what that means. Sounds like a name though, or maybe just a qoowinkydink.
edit on 29-6-2012 by thehoneycomb because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 29 2012 @ 01:58 AM
link   
yeah i tend to agree, i've noticed something similar myself.

I think Horus is the son of Osiris, the grandson of Amen -Ra (our father who art in heaven - AMEN)

he is i think Yahweh and Jesus as well.

Jesus was not the first 'God' to be crucified and resurrected, Osiris was. A good book is the Egyptian Resurrection by Wallis Budge. From amazon.com.

I think the holy trinity of christianity is the same as the trinity of Isis Osiris and Horus in Egypt. (Mary being Isis, Horus being Jesus, Osiris being the Father God).

The new world order is working towards making Horus's kingdom, come, or be manifest here on earth. Or if you are a Christian, Jesus's kingdom becoming manifest on earth.

Jesus is the son (god the son)
Horus is also the son of the God King Osiris.

The head god of freemasonry is Horus...

Basically Horus/Jesus is an alien prince who is due to 'come into his kingdom' here on earth (inherit) very soon. (Probably from Sirius imo... and also superman is a lot more than a comic, it's full of hidden symbolism and messages).

In ancient times there were two brother gods, Enlil and Enki. Enki (Set) is Horus's Uncle. There was rivalry between Enlil and Enki for control of Earth. Enki was more friendly towards humans and when the gods (aliens) decided to bring the great flood to wipe out the race of giants (and a lot of humans), Enki saved a human Utnapishtam (Noah). The flood is recounted in the Sumerian Epic of Gilgamesh and the same story is told world wide by many different cultures.

Enlil was not such a great fan of humans - as the Epic says, their constant noise gave him a headache... So he was in favour of wiping them out in the flood. Enki seems to have been more of a scientist and thought it was a waste, since they helped 'modify' /create humans depending on interpretation...

Enlil or Osiris was apparantly the 'official' king/ruler of earth. So his son Horus, mightn't be so 'pro humans' given his father's stance...perhaps.

Osiris/Enlil did however do a lot of good for humans in that he is said to have travelled all over the earth teaching humans agriculture, buildling structures, etc. (records say he stamped out a lot of human sacrifice). This may be true, but the gods would still have required some human sacrifice... as they seem to be carnivorous... at least that's my understanding...

But Enki ended up killing Enlil according to Egyptian mythology, and after Horus grew up, he fought Enki and Horus was blinded in one eye.... that's why the illuminati freemasons cover one eye or wink at each other - it's to symbolise the eye of horus... etc. I don't think Enki was actually killed.

Don't ask me why, but i always get the feeling Enki controlls Russia, and Horus controls the USA... (the eagle symbol/falcon of Horus).... ??? who knows...

posted on Jun, 29 2012 @ 02:11 AM
link   
Your whole theory collapses right with the first "calculation"

Because L(12) + U(21) + C(3) + I(9) + F(6) + E(4) + R(18) =73 !!!!!!!

You fail. Next please.

posted on Jun, 29 2012 @ 02:16 AM
link   
reply to post by H1ght3chHippie

Barrack Obama wrote an executive order changing 73 to 74.

Big government wins again!

posted on Jun, 29 2012 @ 02:31 AM
link   
reply to post by toocoolnc

Not sure what is the gist of your post OP

You have to understand, that the Lord isnt just 'a copy of horus '.
see;
all of the egyptian pantheon, is a 'creation story ', but then ' fabricated by Evil '.
You will see, that every 'deity ' represents an original, Creational Attribute.
"set " for example, represents "Adams descendants "( adams son seth)
"Nephytys " represents "eve ", after she was fallen.
etc.

Only - and i repeat, only - in this way, you ll be able to understand,
what the whole egiptian pantheon is about.

That the Lord has similar attributes as 'horus '( which stands for 'Evils dominion on earth') ,
is not because they are the SAME -
but
because He UNDID those very attributes of 'horus '.

...and in order to can 'undo ' attributes,
one needs to take on him those very same attributes...right ?
Otherwise it has no legal right to can undo them.

You understand the above ?

bless

posted on Jun, 29 2012 @ 02:36 AM
link   
reply to post by H1ght3chHippie

Your whole theory collapses right with the first "calculation" Because L(12) + U(21) + C(3) + I(9) + F(6) + E(4) + R(18) =73 !!!!!!!

You fail. Next please.

Sorry 'E' = 5 not 4 so it does total 74.

posted on Jun, 29 2012 @ 02:43 AM
link   
reply to post by Lone12

Not sure what the gist of YOUR post is. It's the same as the OP apparently. So whatever the gist of your reply was, that's his too. I think you both offer interesting arguments, but neither of you KNOW anything, it's what you think. And that's OK, but let's keep it in perspective.

posted on Jun, 29 2012 @ 02:47 AM
link   
reply to post by JayDub113

OP wants to make a similarity between 'horus' and Jesus , as if they were the same.

- I stated, that its a wrong perception.

Thats all.

posted on Jun, 29 2012 @ 02:49 AM
link   
reply to post by Lone12

And how do you know this? Jesus told you that it was so? Did Horus tell you that? You don't know that, no one can, you are saying what you believe, which is what the OP did. If you think you have all the facts, post your own thread and tell us all about it.

Nice post OP.

posted on Jun, 29 2012 @ 02:52 AM
link   
reply to post by Lone12

Freemasonry does go back before the days of Jesus and Horus, so within it makes sense. I am no expert on the subject so I have to simplify it in order for it to try to make sense to me and generally speaking, it is the passing down of esoteric knowledge. Knowledge from creation. Babylon Mystery Religion, IMO and of course that is a KISS IMO, is a perversion of esoteric knowledge called magik, and magic is a way of using this information, the geometry of the universe and esoteric knowledge for personal gain.

posted on Jun, 29 2012 @ 02:52 AM
link   
reply to post by JayDub113

oh really - so threads are to be sheepishly agreed by..? *grin*

Its allright you think you need to agree with OP -
but enlighten me as to whý you think OP is right then.

posted on Jun, 29 2012 @ 02:57 AM
link   
reply to post by thehoneycomb

no. Freemasonry is básed upon 'horus ' .
But 'horus ' itself, is but the represant of Evil Dominion over earth -
that is: after the Fall in Eden.

and yes true; the evil dominion uses magick to sustain her evil matrix, we call 'this world '

'horus ' named it "Heqa ", this evil Spell, he uses to create his holographic matrix.

bless you

posted on Jun, 29 2012 @ 02:59 AM
link   
reply to post by Lone12

Ok so that would make Horus the equivalent of King Solomon?

posted on Jun, 29 2012 @ 03:01 AM
link   
reply to post by Lone12

I didn't say he was right. I said he posted what he believes, then you posted what you believe and then you told him you didn't get his gist. So I said same gist as you. Follow?

posted on Jun, 29 2012 @ 03:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by thehoneycomb
reply to post by Lone12

Freemasonry does go back before the days of Jesus and Horus, so within it makes sense. I am no expert on the subject so I have to simplify it in order for it to try to make sense to me and generally speaking, it is the passing down of esoteric knowledge. Knowledge from creation. Babylon Mystery Religion, IMO and of course that is a KISS IMO, is a perversion of esoteric knowledge called magik, and magic is a way of using this information, the geometry of the universe and esoteric knowledge for personal gain.

If you can prove that you would be famous amongst freemasons pretty much forever.

Even within the orginization there is heated debates as to how far back the Craft can be traced.

Any way, thats not the point of this thread, sorry to add to the derailment.

The mystery schools are just that.... Mysterious. There is no definite answer as to their origin except to say that they are ancient. As in we as humans on planet earth have no memmory of whats happened before about 6000 years ago. Most beyond that point, and much ahead of that point is still heavily and repeatedly speculated on. With little concrete proof, it would be hard to confirm any way you look at it.

BUT, our planet is much, much older than that.
edit on 29-6-2012 by W3RLIED2 because: ...

posted on Jun, 29 2012 @ 03:09 AM
link   
reply to post by thehoneycomb

No.
Solomon is therefore so popular by freemasonry, because he was a "fallen one ",
that is, being originally Gods servant, he , like, 'defected '
and therefore, his Attributes came in the hands of Evil.

Exactly like 'horus ' gained all the original Creational Attributes, which Adam lost by his fall.

Its always the same story:
Evil can only but 'feed off ' upon original, Creational Attributes.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join