It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Full List of Obamacare Tax Hikes

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+17 more 
posted on Jun, 28 2012 @ 11:59 PM
link   

Taxpayers are reminded that the President’s healthcare law is one of the largest tax increases in American history.

Arranged by their respective effective dates, below is the total list of all $500 billion-plus in tax hikes (over the next ten years) in Obamacare, where to find them in the bill, and how much your taxes are scheduled to go up as of today:

1. Excise Tax on Charitable Hospitals (Min$/immediate): $50,000 per hospital if they fail to meet new "community health assessment needs," "financial assistance," and "billing and collection" rules set by HHS. Bill: PPACA; Page: 1,961-1,971

2. Codification of the “economic substance doctrine” (Tax hike of $4.5 billion). This provision allows the IRS to disallow completely-legal tax deductions and other legal tax-minimizing plans just because the IRS deems that the action lacks “substance” and is merely intended to reduce taxes owed. Bill: Reconciliation Act; Page: 108-113

Etc......

Full List of Obamacare Tax Hikes

+10 more 
posted on Jun, 28 2012 @ 11:59 PM
link   
Its incredible that people are not seeing this for what it is . THE LARGEST TAX INCREASES IN AMERICAN HISTORY !

I hope all those who voted for Obama,are happy.

+1 more 
posted on Jun, 29 2012 @ 12:07 AM
link   
I have absolutely no doubt in my mind that the people who supported this monster are laughing their arses off right now. It's the greatest scam in the history of America.

This thing has me really depressed right now.

Nobody gives a damn about the Constitution any more, they only care about money, and taking it away from the American people in any way they can.

Why bother working anymore when they're just going to take it away from me?

I wonder how many people this is going to ruin and then commit suicide over it.

posted on Jun, 29 2012 @ 12:08 AM
link   
Just remember.......

The financial penalty for failing to carry insurance possesses "the essential feature of any tax," producing revenue for the government ~ Chief Justice Roberts

posted on Jun, 29 2012 @ 12:11 AM
link   
reply to post by sonnny1

Yes, some of them are happy, even with this list.

The one that pisses me off? IRS can revoke my exemptions...of their own accord....hell.

posted on Jun, 29 2012 @ 12:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by sonnny1
Its incredible that people are not seeing this for what it is . THE LARGEST TAX INCREASES IN AMERICAN HISTORY !

Should they Remember this moment?

Yes!
They can!

But will they really, come election?

I seriously doubt it

posted on Jun, 29 2012 @ 12:15 AM
link   
reply to post by sonnny1

I do not like Obama care, but in regard to your $500,000,000,000 figure, you can take that much out of the military budget and still have the highest military budget in the world. A lot of medical issues throughout the US can probably be traced to militrary negligence, stupidity and criminal acts. There is no way to ever get to the bottom of it.

I am just going to watch it all implode from over here.

+3 more 
posted on Jun, 29 2012 @ 12:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by CynicalDrivel
reply to post by sonnny1

Yes, some of them are happy, even with this list.

The one that pisses me off? IRS can revoke my exemptions...of their own accord....hell.

How many people didn't want this bill ?

It was rammed down the American public's throats .

Obama has to be the worst President,EVER .

I am disgusted .

posted on Jun, 29 2012 @ 12:22 AM
link   
reply to post by sonnny1

Another Bash Obama thread ?

And not made by Neo?

Regardless of the Party of the sitting POTUS, the Healthcare changes were going to happen.

You'll see in a few months if Romney takes the chair.

Really though, the Biggest Tax Grab is Inflation , do the Math, it crosses both Party Lines.

But lets talk about Real Issues this Election, What 2 consenting adults do in the Privacy of their own home.

posted on Jun, 29 2012 @ 12:23 AM
link   
Yeah.

Thank goodness all the employed in America who currently have health insurance will not see an increase in their taxes.

posted on Jun, 29 2012 @ 12:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by SLAYER69

Should they Remember this moment?

Yes!
They can!

But will they really, come election?

I seriously doubt it

Sad, but true . I hope this gets repealed . This is going to hurt every American,more then its going to help . This should have been a States issue,not a Federal one .

+5 more 
posted on Jun, 29 2012 @ 12:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by Tw0Sides
reply to post by sonnny1

Lets talk about taxes, as in the heaviest burden of taxation in the history
of the U.S. Then lets talk slavery, and that everyone is now a slave to the
largest tax hike in U.S. history.

Then, lets talk about repealing Obamacare.

posted on Jun, 29 2012 @ 12:26 AM
link   
One interesting thing to note about the individual mandate penalty is that it will be cheaper for many people to drop their insurace, pay the penalty and go public. Is this really what it looks like or am I missing something? It looks like this is the real agenda unless I am seeing it wrong.

+2 more 
posted on Jun, 29 2012 @ 12:27 AM
link   

Yes, I am happy.

And my taxes aren't going to increase over this.

I doubt if 5% of American taxpayers will see an increase in taxes due to this.

But keep pushing that Fox News propaganda...they came up with this tax angle no more than 5 minutes after the decision was read.

posted on Jun, 29 2012 @ 12:28 AM
link   

So are you lying or just misinformed?

www.politifact.com...

And OP, u take issue with hospitals being forced to meet baseline standards? WTH people...

posted on Jun, 29 2012 @ 12:28 AM
link   

reply to post by sonnny1

And not made by Neo?

Regardless of the Party of the sitting POTUS, the Healthcare changes were going to happen.

Really though, the Biggest Tax Grab is Inflation , do the Math, it crosses both Party Lines.

But lets talk about Real Issues this Election, What 2 consenting adults do in the Privacy of their own home.

This is crap,and you know it ! If Bush would have done this,I would have bashed him also . You must not pay ANY taxes,to feel comfortable about it . Maybe you can pay MY share of it it,hows that sound ?

+7 more 
posted on Jun, 29 2012 @ 12:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by OutKast Searcher

Yes, I am happy.

And my taxes aren't going to increase over this.

I doubt if 5% of American taxpayers will see an increase in taxes due to this.

But keep pushing that Fox News propaganda...they came up with this tax angle no more than 5 minutes after the decision was read.

There is an Individual Mandate penalty for anyone not buying “qualifying” health insurance. There is an exemption from paying this penalty for religious objectors. Since you worship Obama you should be able to drop your insurance and let the rest of us pay your med bills. Nice work.

+4 more 
posted on Jun, 29 2012 @ 12:34 AM
link   
It is a tax increase anyone who think that "Obama care" was about health insurance is kidding themselves.

Fact rates have already increased,

Fact prexisting conditions will have to be paid for somehow since the cost of "taking care of them" is going to have to be paid somehow, and the only way to do that is what?

Raise taxes,Raise rates.

posted on Jun, 29 2012 @ 12:35 AM
link   

reply to post by sonnny1

And not made by Neo?

This is crap,and you know it ! If Bush would have done this,I would have bashed him also . You must not pay ANY taxes,to feel comfortable about it . Maybe you can pay MY share of it it,hows that sound ?

Bush did to this, and so did Romney if you have read the BULLCRAP today.

Romney wrote it, Bush appointed Roberts.

posted on Jun, 29 2012 @ 12:36 AM
link   
I guess I now have a reason to get religious.

I'll start going to church this Sunday.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join