It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Truth About Nibiru

page: 18
<< 15  16  17   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 28 2015 @ 04:56 AM
link   
Additionally EndOfDays77, when you come up with those RA/DEC coordinates, drop Caltech/Mt. Polomar observatory a line listing them. I am sure everyone here would like to see what you get back (and they will respond).

CalTech - Polomar Observatories
edit on 28-12-2015 by charlyv because: Confused OP with poster

posted on Dec, 28 2015 @ 05:16 AM
link   
I personally believe any time a Planet X thread shows up it should go straight into the hoax bin. If not for anything else than this, it has been said it will show up 3 times in the past (and I'm assuming endoffdays will have a date too) yet it hasn't. Not once. Never been observed. Never been witnessed by anyone. Never been seen through telescopes (be it big or home astronomers).

IT DOESN'T EXIST!

posted on Dec, 28 2015 @ 05:50 AM
link   
a reply to: TerryDon79

Of course it doesn't exist.

It was completely fabricated by Zechariah Sitchin, as was the rest of his ancient alien anunnaki bullsheet.

Harte

posted on Dec, 28 2015 @ 05:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: TerryDon79
I personally believe any time a Planet X thread shows up it should go straight into the hoax bin. If not for anything else than this, it has been said it will show up 3 times in the past (and I'm assuming endoffdays will have a date too) yet it hasn't. Not once. Never been observed. Never been witnessed by anyone. Never been seen through telescopes (be it big or home astronomers).

IT DOESN'T EXIST!

I am not so sure it doesn't exist. I don't think we can be that definitive. I think we can say for sure that there are a few people who have turned this into some kind of astronimical masturbation or a route to profiteering. There is no evidence that any planet or brown drawf has an eliptical oribit that passes through the inner solar system peridoically. I am as certain as I can be that its all nonsense.

But i am still open to the possibility of an undiscovered planet (not dwarf planet) in our solar system - just not one that collides with earth every x years! As of yet there is certainly no evidence for another planet in our solar system so the standing position has to be it doesn't exist. We know, though, that new discoveries are being made regularly.

What depresses me somewhat are the leaps to call a cloud or sun dog Planet X over and over again.
edit on 28/12/2015 by UKTruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 28 2015 @ 05:53 AM
link   
a reply to: UKTruth

I agree, but that still isn't this mystery doom planet.

What you're talking about (which I happen to agree with to a degree) would be in our outer solar system.

posted on Dec, 28 2015 @ 05:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: TerryDon79
a reply to: UKTruth

I agree, but that still isn't this mystery doom planet.

What you're talking about (which I happen to agree with to a degree) would be in our outer solar system.

Yes exactly:

Undiscovered planet in our solar system = possibility though no evidence
A planet due to kill us all any day now = NO!

posted on Dec, 28 2015 @ 09:46 PM
link   
Our biggest threat is a rogue asteroid that has slipped past "spacenet". Regarding that to be the total number of amateur and professional online eyes, instrumentation satellite sensors and orbital databases that are concentrating in the correct areas.

The worst position an asteroid could enter is from the direction of the Sun, but soon there may be a companion satellite to help out there.

If something like "planet-x" does show up some day, we will at least have a few billion mile notice, to be conservative.

posted on Dec, 31 2015 @ 07:31 AM
link   
I credit this whole 2012 thing to waking people up to the sillyness of conspiracies.
My observations several other sections of ATS was that traffic dropped after 2012.

That alone is one of the best reasons to keep the 2012 section alive.

posted on Dec, 31 2015 @ 07:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: samkent
I credit this whole 2012 thing to waking people up to the sillyness of conspiracies.
My observations several other sections of ATS was that traffic dropped after 2012.

That alone is one of the best reasons to keep the 2012 section alive.

The sillyness of conspiracies? What an odd thing to say.
Conspiracies have existed all through time and are rife throughout society. It's just some are very extreme and have no evidence at all (not even circumstantial) attached to them.
Don't confuse consipracy with crazy.

posted on Jan, 2 2023 @ 09:23 AM
link   
Time to See things with a Different Set of Perspectives then.

Would love to read the contents soon.

Thank you for sharing.

new topics

top topics

<< 15  16  17   >>

join