It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

can you imagine if the whole world agreed on something and worked together to achive it?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 28 2012 @ 11:49 AM
link   
the problem with us humans is its everyman for himself, it not our fault this has become our design, imagine if we worked together as a collective planet no war, just targets for us to meet, good targets i mean our daily jobs become something we all want to achive, we still get paid according to rank and postion and such and still do what we want outside of work

posted on Jun, 28 2012 @ 11:52 AM
link   
How do you get 7 billion plus people to start acting like decent human beings towards each other without needing their hands held?

posted on Jun, 28 2012 @ 11:53 AM
link   
If the whole world came together to work on a single project it would undoubtedly be for evil because the only way that will ever happen is through propaganda and misleading marketing. I see no scenario in which people of the world just decide to forgo their own interests to do something honorable and worthwhile. They might do something because they were led to do so and given the current state of the world - I don't see many honorable leaders worth following and certainly not any the majority of the world would want to follow.

posted on Jun, 28 2012 @ 11:55 AM
link   
reply to post by vister74

I like how you think vister74 and YES I have imagined it and its not that bad of an idea its called cooperation.

posted on Jun, 28 2012 @ 12:06 PM
link   
Wouldn't that be great? Unfortunately it is difficult to achieve that having all sorts of people in this world with no one ever having the exact same mind. But if the whole world were to actually agree on something, I would expect technology to advance greatly, our world to possibly end several points of suffering, and maybe we'll make it towards discoveries we would have never seen with our separate ways. Each mind does play a role when it comes to creation.

posted on Jun, 28 2012 @ 12:08 PM
link   
You mean like a Alien invasion?

posted on Jun, 28 2012 @ 12:14 PM
link   
reply to post by Infi8nity

Pres. Reagan knew what he was talking about in that video.

posted on Jun, 28 2012 @ 12:14 PM
link   
reply to post by ararisq

ants work together and look what they achve, i know right now in this world it would never happen, but if it did happen from the start of evolution for us, think how far in terms of advancement we would have gotten to? the answers we might have no dout we would have left our galaxy and expored furher away, created defense systems that overcome our worries of comet impact and such.... just i few things im thinking about

posted on Jun, 28 2012 @ 12:27 PM
link   
Think no further than The BORG.

Today human, tomorrow its SkyNET with the Borg.

I would rather stick with humans.

posted on Jun, 28 2012 @ 12:32 PM
link   
reply to post by Rapha

yeah i knew that would be mentioned

posted on Jun, 28 2012 @ 01:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by vister74
can you imagine if the whole world agreed on something and worked together to achive it?

Yes, I can also imagine a big cuddly blue kangaroo with a pouch full of jellybeans.

Ultimately, we are all working together right now on that little thing called extinction.

posted on Jun, 28 2012 @ 01:53 PM
link   
They already do agree on something. It's called "war".

posted on Jun, 28 2012 @ 02:02 PM
link   
The following is my opinion as a member participating in this discussion.

Psht.

The whole world agree?
Get four people together to order a single pizza from a place that won't do halfsies. Yes, war ensues.

You want to get something done, you get a core of committed individuals to push forward regardless of the obstacles or opposition.

Sometimes you just have to pick up the damn phone and order the pizza. Flick off what you don't want, Clarence. We're moving on.

As an ATS Staff Member, I will not moderate in threads such as this where I have participated as a member.

posted on Jun, 28 2012 @ 03:29 PM
link   
Unfortunately, the only time the whole world will agree with one another, is when the S truly HTF. They will all sit up and say 'the S has really HTF this time.' All will be agreed.

Sad to say, but that's the way we've allowed it to be, since time immemorial.

top topics

join