It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Saudi King issues State of high alert!

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 28 2012 @ 09:36 AM
link   
Looks like things could really be kicking off soon!

Link

He must have intelligence on something going down.

Link2

Link 3

Couple of other links nothing mainstream though.
edit on 28-6-2012 by ka0s69 because: For links

posted on Jun, 28 2012 @ 09:41 AM
link   
reply to post by ka0s69

yeah if the statement is true then it looks like things are starting to play out! TO THE END OF THE F...... WORLD DUDE!!

posted on Jun, 28 2012 @ 09:42 AM
link   
To bulk up your OP:

www.presstv.ir...

King Abdullah issued the order in a "top secret" letter addressed to the kingdom’s security and intelligence chiefs as well as the ministers of defense and interior.

A copy of the letter, dated June 27, 2012, has been obtained by Press TV.

The decree, calling for preparation against “foreign or terrorist attacks,” warns the Saudi security forces against any negligence in following the order.

The Saudi Defense Ministry consequently put all armed forces on high alert, saying all the forces inside and outside of the kingdom were ready to take part in an operation dubbed as “al-Farouq.”

posted on Jun, 28 2012 @ 09:48 AM
link   
reply to post by vister74

Haha I'm hopefully far enough away here in Kiwi land! But I'll have a beer with ya bro! For sure!

posted on Jun, 28 2012 @ 09:49 AM
link   
reply to post by mr-lizard

Thanks man yup that's the info there

posted on Jun, 28 2012 @ 09:51 AM
link   
Because it's from Press TV I remain skeptical, if it starts to come from more credible sources then I will believe it.

posted on Jun, 28 2012 @ 09:51 AM
link   
What is operation "al-Farouq.”

Huge explosion reported in Damascus too.

posted on Jun, 28 2012 @ 09:55 AM
link   
If we pass through the month of July without anything
we will be very lucky .. more like a miracle

posted on Jun, 28 2012 @ 10:01 AM
link   
Im gonna need to see more sources too. PRESSTV is Iran's Debka.

posted on Jun, 28 2012 @ 10:03 AM
link   
I hope this western backed, muslim extremist nation is on high alert.
And I hope that the threat to its lands are, Democracy, Freedom of speach and equality for Women and Womans Rights.
I hope these are the real threats to its land, and that change is about to be forced upon its lands.

F#@^ Saudi Arabia

posted on Jun, 28 2012 @ 10:05 AM
link   
reply to post by princeofpeace

I know! Gas pipeline explosion as well. Just browsing the middle east section of CNN and that place is a mess! S WILL HTF in less than a month.

posted on Jun, 28 2012 @ 10:10 AM
link   
Saudi support for political opposition and militia groups in Syria and elsewhere stems from their desire to reduce Iranian influence in that country and the region as a whole. Naturally the Saudis are wary of Iranian retaliation and so I would not be at all surprised if the letter was genuine.

posted on Jun, 28 2012 @ 10:11 AM
link   
reply to post by ka0s69

bet you trashy ATSers
would love nothing more to see the genocide of billions of people
FEAR!
FEAR!

posted on Jun, 28 2012 @ 10:15 AM
link   
reply to post by databomb

Not going to deny that these are exciting times but no I want nothing more than the safety of all. Nothing can stop these mad men for their show is about to commence and you are not the least bit intrigued to see what will happen?
edit on 28-6-2012 by ka0s69 because: spelling

posted on Jun, 28 2012 @ 10:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by Soshh
Saudi support for political opposition and militia groups in Syria and elsewhere stems from their desire to reduce Iranian influence in that country and the region as a whole. Naturally the Saudis are wary of Iranian retaliation and so I would not be at all surprised if the letter was genuine.

Saudi and Turkey are also both US proxies.

Pepe Escobar made some interesting observations...

Everyone knows Washington will settle for nothing less than regime change in Syria - to the benefit of a pliable, sub-imperial puppet (certainly not an Islamist). Everyone knows every provocation advances the not so hidden agenda of an all-out NATOGCC attack on Syria without a UN Security Council resolution, bypassing both Russia and China. If "neo-Ottomanism" persists with its regime change obsession in Syria - to a large extent tied to the Turkish dream of finding a solution to the Kurdish "problem" - it had better start evaluating how Damascus could shower the Kurdish PKK with funds and logistics so they may unleash hell in Turkish Anatolia. No doubt this will get much uglier. But in Wag the Dog terms - and that's what this is all about - no one knows for sure; is Turkey trying to wag the NATO dog into a war, or is it the other way around?

www.atimes.com...

posted on Jun, 28 2012 @ 11:22 AM
link   
I am currently in Brussels.

NATO have been meeting in Brussels the last days

There have been a lot and I MEAN A LOT of Private Jets parked up the last couple of day. Much more than usual.

One of which this morning I saw had the flag of Kuwait on the side. with writing like it was an official state aircraft

I am not saying it means anything. I just find it ...... odd.

posted on Jun, 28 2012 @ 11:28 AM
link   
Farouq loosely corresponds to the word Truth.

A person who knows right from wrong.

hope this tidbit sheds light on the situation...the very serious situation.

posted on Jun, 28 2012 @ 12:31 PM
link   
reply to post by princeofpeace

Not sure if there is any correlation here but I found an article about Afghanistan starting their own Operation Al-farooq (slight difference in spelling).

In a statement, the Islamic Emirate of Afghanistan (the Taliban's shadow government in the country) has announced the launch of Operation Al-Farooq against the U.S. and NATO troops in Afghanistan from May 3, 2012.

The statement added: "The name Al-Farooq, which is the honored title of the second Khalifa [caliph] of Islam Hazrat Omar RA, was chosen for this year's operation so that with its blessing, Allah Almighty might bestow on Mujahideen such victories as were awarded to the Muslims during the triumphant period of Hazrat Omar RA where huge swaths of lands of the infidels fell under the rule of the Muslims and the enemies were forced to take flight."

I really don't have any clue just wondering what the connection is here if there is one at all.

posted on Jun, 28 2012 @ 12:46 PM
link   
reply to post by waltrfinski

i've heard of the concept of satanic duplication.

liars often and by necessity attempt to portray themselves in the manner in which the authentic will be in fact.

also...they must initiate their fraud before the true event appears, otherwise it is rendered obsolete.

that's my take on this.

posted on Jun, 28 2012 @ 12:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by databomb
reply to post by ka0s69

bet you trashy ATSers
would love nothing more to see the genocide of billions of people
FEAR!
FEAR!

So true......that's why most of us on ATS do not support the war in Iraq and Afghanistan and give our prayers to those that struggle to survive in this harsh world.

Genocide.....that's us!

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join