It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Strange MSM story on Aliens vs Obama or Romney

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 28 2012 @ 07:34 AM
link   
Is this another sign for disclosure or just another cheap political argument?

Report Link

posted on Jun, 28 2012 @ 07:39 AM
link   
yes

posted on Jun, 28 2012 @ 07:43 AM
link   
I think they are trying to lay the groundwork for disclosure, but don't know how.

Probably the old guard is against it - they have the most to fear from backlash for keeping these secrets under wraps for so long.

The young turks are pushing for disclosure so to be able to distance themselves from the old guard and not get caught up in any retribution they suffer.

The PTB probably know disclosure is going to happen soon with or without them, but have no model to follow, and have the forlorn hope they can continue to keep things under wraps.

posted on Jun, 28 2012 @ 07:47 AM
link   
It's a 24/7 news cycle. Occasionally they get hoarse from screaming at each other and run out of productive things to say. This is the end result. Now Republicans and Democrats can fight over this, while Ron Paul supporters can claim that the aliens helped create the Federal Reserve with the help of the Bilderbergers and the Illuminati.

posted on Jun, 28 2012 @ 07:50 AM
link   
They are just talking about it because National Geographic was having a little fun with it, because of the movie independence day.

What I did find real funny was, my local news told the results for Obama, Romney and Paul. (Paul was in the lead at the time.)
But when the national news cam on, they only mentioned Obama and Romney, and that Obama was beating Romney.
Biased much???

posted on Jun, 28 2012 @ 07:56 AM
link   
reply to post by chiefsmom

It's not "biased".

It's because Paul is irrelevant in a national election. He may be doing well where you live, but in national polls he barely registers.

It's called being realistic.

posted on Jun, 28 2012 @ 07:59 AM
link   
reply to post by jtap66

But it is biased!
This is a silly poll being put out by National Geographic about freaking aliens, there are three choices to vote.
It has nothing to do with November.
So mention all of them.

posted on Jun, 28 2012 @ 08:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by jtap66
reply to post by chiefsmom

It's not "biased".

It's because Paul is irrelevant in a national election. He may be doing well where you live, but in national polls he barely registers.

It's called being realistic.

Really? So why is it that a majority of Democrats or Republicans NATIONWIDE would choose Paul over Romney?

I think you need to expand your news sources beyond CNN and Fox News.

Everyone knows the MSM is completely untrustworthy.

posted on Jun, 28 2012 @ 08:15 AM
link   
For the love of anything you find sacred, PLEASE keep the Ron Paul crap out of Aliens & UFOs.

There is no Disclosure. It is a myth just like The Rapture.

You guys are turning this into a religion.

posted on Jun, 28 2012 @ 08:23 AM
link   
Just a distraction for the dimwitted to fall for.

Wouldn't want them to pay attention to the SCOTUS ruling on Obamacare,

Or lack of immigration enforcement,

or Fast and Furious-Gate,

or Leak of Classified information by high-ranking White House officials-Gate.

posted on Jun, 28 2012 @ 09:11 AM
link   
I agree it seems tacky and silly but it still puts the image of a current POTUS fighting aliens in our minds.

It is still conditioning?

posted on Jun, 28 2012 @ 09:17 AM
link   
Nearly two in three Americans think President Barack Obama is better suited than Republican rival Mitt Romney to deal with an alien invasion, according to a survey released Wednesday.

lol

No way. Romney. He wants to attack Iran right away so...

posted on Jun, 28 2012 @ 09:23 AM
link   
reply to post by reaganero

When I check SPACE.com and NAtgeo and sEE ALIEN related data I think YES disclosure is comming. Now the invasion situation 1 must keep in mind the what "WAS" called project blue beam during the FIRST phase of the said invasion
The second WAVE would be the REAL if this was a GAME about to be played to reorganize the sphere CONTROL. The second wave would then be greeted with hate potentially due to the first ARTIFICIAL WAVE getting everyone all hyped and ready to shoot at anythin that is not human. If thats the case the second WAVE IF they were comming to HELP would face ignorance as soon as they got here. Deep story from MSM though, seems the rolorcoaster of disclosure is going up the hill now

posted on Jun, 28 2012 @ 12:49 PM
link   
reply to post by PlanetXisHERE

Right. Every national poll is a lie and part of some shadowy conspiracy. Gotcha.

posted on Jun, 28 2012 @ 12:52 PM
link   
looks like a full blown publicity campaign for..

That somewhat silly survey was conducted to tout a "Chasing UFOs" TV series on the National Geographic Channel

Think it debuts this week..

edit on Thu, 28 Jun 2012 12:53:16 -0500 by JacKatMtn because: change ad to publicity

posted on Jun, 28 2012 @ 05:48 PM
link   
Nobody thinks it is weird that this topic was even polled and then put on msm?

I would kill to have a story posted on msm.

These thing dont just happen imho.

posted on Jun, 28 2012 @ 07:48 PM
link   
reply to post by reaganero

No, of COURSE they don't "just happen", the PR company/division for Nat. Geo. paid a lot of money to make it happen. There is nothing weird or strange here -- it's a fairly clever marketing ploy. Whichever way the poll came out, the results were guaranteed to picked up as fluff/filler across the nation. Which it did.

top topics

join