It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Nostradamus predicted July 1999 - soon 13(!) years have passed...

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 28 2012 @ 03:52 AM
link   
I believe there is a fair chance Gods might want to show mankind something next month. Because on July 20th 2012 it is 13 years since the persecution of 100 million Falun Dafa practitioners began. And we all know that Nostradamus predicted July 1999.

Please check these facts and why I believe the next seven years might be very rough to some people.

Nostradamus Quatrain X:

The year 1999, seventh month,
From the sky will come a great King of Terror:
To bring back to life the great King of the Mongols,
Before and after Mars to reign by good luck.

As far as I understand it there was only one major event of global proportions in July 1999 which also concerns the battle of good(the Falun Dafa practitioners) and evil(the Chinese Communist Party) and it is the persecution of 100 million Falun Dafa disciples in China which started on July 20th of 1999. The old Mongols are also included here as a hint to the true Chinese culture being destroyed by the Communist Party just like the Mongols invaded China in ancient times.

About 20th of July(20/7) there is another interesting hint from Nostradamus:

The antichrist very soon annihilates the three,
twenty and seven years his war will last.
The unbelievers are dead, captive, exiled;
with blood, human bodies, water and red hail covering the earth.

The Korean Ge An predicted 20th July exactly:

Ge An prophecy pinpoints Falun Dafa

7. In the section A Statement about the Dharma Ending Period, the book predicts that in the summer, on July 20th, Falun Dafa will be persecuted by evil forces.

If we remember that in all of Nostradamus quatrains there is just one modern date given in clear, which is July 1999, and add the twenty years we end up at July 2019 as the big date, and then another seven years in the next phase. But religions talk about the seven hard years before the end and the Norse myth has the terrible six years before Ragnarok - so that means from next month people may get into big trouble.. But of course that is just a guess...

What we do know is that there have never been less spiritual belief and more belief in materialism, money and immediate desires/pleasures. What I find appalling is the striking connection between the great majority of people not having any moral, spiritual standard while the prophecies indicate the great majority of people being cleansed at the end of times just because of having become bad people....

Just a few remarks, no truth can be offered from me..

posted on Jun, 28 2012 @ 05:00 AM
link   
The usual irrelevant and made up number-mumbo-jumbo where you can add and substract various numbers and randomly connect them to whatchammacallit in order to prove whatever you like.

The esence of BS.

If there were really "gods" wanting to "show us something" they would just appear and show it, and they wouldn't need a stupid prophet encrypting their planned appearance into a series of numbers.

Nothing's going to happen, wait and see, but if the gods appear I'll give you a star afterwards.

posted on Jun, 28 2012 @ 05:18 AM
link   
well whats gonna happen next month? good or bad? who are the players?? (no olympic pun!)

posted on Jun, 28 2012 @ 05:35 AM
link   
13 years since a failed prediction?

IRM

posted on Jun, 28 2012 @ 06:48 AM
link   
reply to post by H1ght3chHippie

Agreed... the idea is too convoluted

(it fractaled into nothingness in several directions)
edit on 28-6-2012 by St Udio because: typo

posted on Jun, 28 2012 @ 07:39 AM
link   
reply to post by InfaRedMan

Did you read my post? I said in July 1999 100 million Falun Dafa practitioners were persecuted in China by the evil Communist Party(the great red dragon in the bible). It is the world history´s biggest mass persecution of good people who also cultivate Truthfulness-Compassion-Tolerance in their daily lives. Something like that never happened in the world history that so many good people had to suffer extreme persecution and death.

How could the Gods NOT DO ANYTHING to these wicked people who persecuted the 100 million good people for 13 years?

Btw, the Gods won´t appear in the sky until the final moment, it is said in all prophecies. How could they?

In that case there would be nothing to enlighten about down here, all human beings would be equal and everyone would understand truth and they would not dare to do bad deeds. Then human society and human life would be meaningless in terms of positioning people according to their good or bad deeds. Why is there hell, ghosts, demons etc? These dimensions exist to place the wicked people in their right positions after they come out of illusion as a human being.

Virtue and black karma are real and that is why this place is an illusion. Our eyes fool us into believing this is for real but in fact all matter moves and rotates in the Universe so what our eyes see is false.

It is said in all prophecies that these events are planned to separate good from bad people. It is said more than 90% of all people will be weeded out which is a terrible scenario.

Comparing that prophecy number with the number of bad people in today´s society, is there not a frightening similarity between the prophecies description of bad people and today´s modern people?

So let´s spread the word about the importance of being a good person, having a high moral standard according to traditional beliefs and believing in the good of higher powers. Then one can be saved and have a fantastic future.

Therefore everyone should know about Falun Gong and its principles of Truthfulness-Compassion-Tolerance and its immense importance during the endtimes as the saviour of good people.

Just my two cents, no truth can be offered from me.

posted on Jun, 29 2012 @ 10:23 PM
link   
reply to post by Gaussq

You're retro-fitting via your own interpretations. You speak to a hundred different believers in Nostradamus and everyone will interpret it a different way because it's all so vague. It's all nonsense!

IRM

posted on Jul, 14 2012 @ 02:50 PM
link   
I have to say, that is pretty amazing if its true... I mean how it was predicted to the day when the Falun Dafa persecution would begin! We need more compassion in this world. Even if you believe someone to be incorrect, at least take the effort to tell them in a polite and compassionate way. Or else you are just as incorrect as the person you are attempting to correct. Just in a different, and more important way.

posted on Jul, 18 2012 @ 03:07 AM
link   
There has not been a single >6.0 EQ for at least 8-9 days now and before that only a few EQs between 6-6.5 in July. The silence before the storm? Wait and see.

Incredibles sinkholes recently across China and North America:

endtimesrevelations.wordpress.com...

At the same time the weather is upside down and many people have been waiting and waiting for the big thing...

On Friday(20/7) it is 13 years since the persecution of Falun Gong started in July 1999 China by the Great Red Dragon(the Communists)..

In Falun city in Sweden the deluge happened on 27th of July 1666(note the number similarity between 27th July 1666 and 20/7 1999 and Nostradamus prophecy of the war lasting for 20 and 7 years)..

Other interesting links between Falun city, Falun Gong, Sweden, Norse Mythology, the Wheel, China and Master Li Hongzhi:

Falun City: The legend from Falun states that when the Copper mine in Falun is closed down the great treasure from Falun will arrive and change everything for mankind.The copper mine was closed down in 1992 and at the same time Master Li Hongzhi introduced Falun Gong to mankind and it is the fastest growing spiritual practice in the world history, 100 million people started Falun Gong cultivation of mind and body in 7 years...

Norse Mythology: Only those with "Li" in their name can survive the endtimes.

Norse Mythology: the highest one is ususally called "Heimdali, Heimdallr etc" and it can be separated into "Home-Valleys-Li or "Home of the God is in the Valley" etc. Falun is the capital city of the "Valleys" in Sweden...

July is written Juli in Swedish, which can be separated into "Jul-Li" meaning "Wheel-Li" in Swedish.

Falun means Spinning Law Wheel in Chinese...

Christmas is written "jul" in Swedish meaning "Wheel" in Swedish....

The great prophet Emmanuel Swedenborg who predicted Falun Gong("True Christianity" as he said, and also "New Church") coming from China during the endtimes has his family farm outside Falun city..

Those who have a good sense of maths and numbers realize it is impossible there can be so many coincidences coming true at the same time. Falun Gong is the real thing no matter whether you are an atheist or a religious person, it is all there for anyone who wants to open his eyes. I believe it is a very good idea to respect higher powers and assimilate to Truth-Compassion-Tolerance in daily life, no matter which trend there is in society.

Just my two cents...

edit on 18-7-2012 by Gaussq because: (no reason given)

edit on 18-7-2012 by Gaussq because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 21 2012 @ 12:08 AM
link   
It's 07/21/12.

So now what?

posted on Oct, 2 2012 @ 04:18 AM
link   
reply to post by bDnews

bump for the Colorado massacre.

posted on Oct, 8 2012 @ 12:22 AM
link   
he spoke in contrains and its too hard these days to understand him

posted on Oct, 19 2012 @ 11:24 AM
link   
I hate to Urinate on your Cornflakes "Gaussq" or Rain on your parade but IMO "Nostrodamus" was a drug crazed idiot that was lucky he wasn't burned at the stake.
I don't know how he managed to avoid it?, it was only because of his connections, if he hadn't had any this would have been his fate.

posted on Oct, 19 2012 @ 11:29 AM
link   
Personally, I think he was 2 years off and he is refering to 9/11/01.

But hey,
that's just my take.

Nostradamus Quatrain X: 72
The year 1999, seventh month, From the sky will come a great King of Terror:
To bring back to life the great King of the Mongols, Before and after Mars to reign by good luck.

2 years and 2 months off.
edit on 19-10-2012 by Darkblade71 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 19 2012 @ 11:40 AM
link   
reply to post by Gaussq

Nostradamus was dead accurate when he predicted the Great London Fire of 1666.
No one knows how, or why, or who. But the quatrains are there and they stand the test of time.
Perhaps not all of the warnings came to pass, because prophecy is a gift, not a curse; it gives you a choice. It gives you a chance to change the future.

No. 09 - London Fire

The blood of the just will commit a fault at London,
Burnt through lighting of twenty threes the six:
The ancient lady will fall from her high place,
Several of the same sect will be killed.

Geoffrey of Monmouth claimed that the cathedral had been built on the site of a temple dedicated to the goddess Diana, in alignment with the Apollo temple that he imagined once stood at Westminster, although Christopher Wren found no evidence of this. Geoffrey was disbelieved by contemporaries, and there is no evidence of any occupation at the Westminster site in the Roman period. If any church building existed, perhaps a reutilised existing structure, then it would have only been a modest chapel at first and may well have been destroyed after Mellitus was expelled from the city by Sæberht's pagan successors.

posted on Oct, 19 2012 @ 11:45 AM
link   

edit on 19-10-2012 by interupt42 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 24 2012 @ 02:34 AM
link   
Because of the fast rise of technology people are driven away from faith. We are now focused on material things that is why half of what is predicted may be true.

posted on Oct, 24 2012 @ 05:31 PM
link   
1999 July was correct and then he said the war would last 20 and 7 years so 2019 should be the big test for his prophecy.

Never mind about 20th July this year, he never predicted that anyway. Norse myth has iit that the last 6 years will be terrible, if Nostra is correct it means the start is in 2013. He who lives will see, I believe the best thing to do is to become a good person with a kind heart and be a part of those who will make it. Never mind tech etc, it can save noone, it is all about our hearts.

Can we remember that we are not even dust in the Universe and the Universe is our Lord? How can dust have any idea about Gods and the Universe? Imagine a bacteria in your stomach shouting out high: "I have no Lord, there is nobody bigger than me, he does not exist because I never saw him!"... Well that is b/c your perspective as bacteria is limited... Well, humility was said to be the root of all virtues and I believe courage together with humility is powerful. Courage to believe and humility to the Lord of the Universe.

Actually Falun Dafa has been passed down to us just now to be able to save ourselves at the end of times. It costs nothing and makes you improve your mind and body and you will become a good person, there never was something like that - ever and it is no coincidence of course. The Lord of Lords can control this place, rest assured about it.

Please remember the magic words in your heart: Truthfulness-Compassion-Tolerance is good, Falun Dafa is good.

If you can follow those principles at all times - who could weed you out - you are helping the Universe when you are a good person, you are on the right side.

posted on Dec, 20 2015 @ 01:36 AM
link   
I just want to shed some new light on this topic and voice my opinion on what the specific verse and date implies by Nostradamus.

Nostradamus Quatrain X:
The year 1999, seventh month,
From the sky will come a great King of Terror:
To bring back to life the great King of the Mongols,
Before and after Mars to reign by good luck.

The year 1999, seventh month = Obviously means July 1999
From the sky will come a great King of Terror: = This roughly translate to birth of the great King of Terror or the Third Antichrist (The Evil One), the soul or consciousness travels from the sky into the mothers womb at birth.
To bring back to life the great King of the Mongols, = Leaders of the Middle East will unite.
Before and after Mars to reign by good luck. = This I'm a bit uncertain about this.

Basically Nostradamus is saying July 1999 is the date in which the King of Terror from the Middle East is born and he shall unite all the Kings of the Middle East to start what we come to know as the Third World War.

If this King of Terror is born in the month of July 1999, he will be 15 years old in July 2014 which is the age in Islam when a Muslim girl or boy becomes an adult.

Which means the unification of the Kings of Middle East cannot happen before July 2014 which has passed but could certainly happen anytime after that date.

I joined the forum personally because I feel a Third World War is coming and will be in my lifetime, we may have delayed it or instead did just the right conditions to fulfill it while trying to avoid it this why Nostradamus encoded his Prophecies.
edit on 20-12-2015 by AnyName because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 20 2015 @ 06:09 AM
link   
a reply to: AnyName

here is a map which shows the landmass of countries which composed the Mongol Kingdom

here: daniel11truth.com...

sorry could not construct a screen-shot to display...

this Nostradamus forecast dove-tails with Daniel prophecy...
So, the Mongols King of Terror is more correctly the Jihadi Sunni Muslims... but outside of the Saudi supported Arabian Peninsula Wahabbi sect....
the ISIS faction & Caliphate fits well with this continuing King-of-Terror rooted in the Mongol Empire rebirthed

-or- you will notice that Moscow and all of Persia/most of Syria are also within the Mongol Empire... which sets up a potential conflict scenario with Russia backing the Persian Shia armies in conflict with the Saudi & USA backed Sunni Jihadists of AQ-ISIS-Boko Haram in Africa-Salafists, etcetera

the stage is being set... the Leopard is now apparent & the 4 kingdoms arising out of Greek Empire ain't it~~~ the Mongol Empire is (imho)
because after Ghengis, the Empire was divided into 4 parts to the 'Sons'

...Genghis Khan died, leaving his empire divided into four khanates that would be ruled by his sons and grandsons. These were the Khanate of the Golden Horde, in Russia and Eastern Europe; the Ilkhanate in the Middle East; the Chagatai Khanate in Central Asia; and the Khanate of the Great Khan in Mongolia....
RE: asianhistory.about.com... tm_source=google&utm_campaign=adid-cc46b974-5184-4493-a1a4-ad742bdaac90-0-ab_gsb_ocode-31765&ad=semD&an=google_s&am=broad&q=mongolian%20empire&dqi=&o= 31765&l=sem&q999&askid=cc46b974-5184-4493-a1a4-ad742bdaac90-0-ab_gsb
edit on th31145061455520292015 by St Udio because: (no reason given)

<<   2 >>

join