It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Supression of Cultural "same/single race" development by Multiculturalist Agenda. $*

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 28 2012 @ 03:22 AM
link   
Recently there's been Obvious..bias negative light on same race relationships.. "invisible" forces driving people apart from their "own type".. made to look unethical/racist/closed minded if they choose to marry or be around same type of people they were raised with and share genealogy with. This is especially becoming Evident in America. "Someone" wants to weaken the heritage based bonds of power some societies/races share. Watch "same sex supporters" will start to lower themselves to the lowest lows and entangling weaker minded people into their thought patterns.. and anyone who resists will be labeled "bully" "proud" "he who thinks he's better than" "anti this anti that" . Telling you now do not fall for these Misleading parasites who want you to be confused on where you stand, they just want to draw your power to suppress you and your children and drive your families apart and mix up your GENES, for you to have no Power of Hereditary Identity, or an Identity other than materialistic consumer, so TPTB can go ahead with their enslavement Agenda and installment of their Predetermined ruling class. Speaking from experience.. my family and my relatives families have been driven apart, I dont even know my mother, which manipulated my ways of thought since childhood. Believe it or not... watch this is happening now. Be Aware.

posted on Jun, 28 2012 @ 03:40 AM
link   
1) learn to use the enter button

2) In many generations we will all be the same colour thus ending racism and what a great age that will be.

posted on Jun, 28 2012 @ 03:43 AM
link   
reply to post by metatronobody

Watch for reverse psychology...to get you into all kinds of sick little scenarios that you thought youd never find yourself in. They'll make you out to be crazy, racist, insecure.. etc. Have a mind of your own.. be weary of shortsightedness.. stick with Your best judgement of Your reality and purpose.

posted on Jun, 28 2012 @ 03:47 AM
link   
Registered two days ago?

Really?

Is it any wonder why on earth someone else has to tell you who to love what to love and who to procreate all the damn time?

I got news. You don't have a choice so propaganda or multimedia to the effect EITHER WAY is a damn waste of time.

people love people. Genes included. lol mess up your genes. You probably meant your fictional future generations genes. Are you breeding puppies? cause breeding people doesn't work out so well when your line has too many 90 degree curves to it.

posted on Jun, 28 2012 @ 03:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by boymonkey74
1) learn to use the enter button

2) In many generations we will all be the same colour thus ending racism and what a great age that will be.

1) Kinda weak point. Learn to read between the lines.

2) Who said we have to be the same, we're different for a reason, kinda balances it out dont ya think. Lets agree to disagree.

posted on Jun, 28 2012 @ 03:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by Huggiesunrise
Registered two days ago?

Really?

Is it any wonder why on earth someone else has to tell you who to love what to love and who to procreate all the damn time?

I got news. You don't have a choice so propaganda or multimedia to the effect EITHER WAY is a damn waste of time.

people love people. Genes included. lol mess up your genes. You probably meant your fictional future generations genes. Are you breeding puppies? cause breeding people doesn't work out so well when your line has too many 90 degree curves to it.

No one has to tell you who to love, but when someone tries deceitfully tries to merge relationships that would/should never be, kinda isnt fair play. I got my reasons to believe.

posted on Jun, 28 2012 @ 03:54 AM
link   

No Iam pointing out in this age where we can travel the world meet many different people and fall in love with people different from ourselves that we will mix and mix and end up a lovely tan colour.
To keep the human race alive we have to mix and mix to keep our gene pool healthy like the above poster says have you seen what can happen if you just breed pedigree dogs? they end up genetically ill.
You can try and cling to same race breeding all you want but genetically we will all be the same colour one day, you can not stop it.

posted on Jun, 28 2012 @ 03:56 AM
link   
it's stupid that people think that the color of someone's skin is soo important. Inside we're all the same.

posted on Jun, 28 2012 @ 03:57 AM
link   

Who is telling people to have interracial relationships? have you any sources or links or is this just your theory?
Also why do you think it is a bad thing to have interracial relationships?

posted on Jun, 28 2012 @ 04:09 AM
link   
reply to post by boymonkey74

If it happens naturally, Im all for it, but if it happens through brain washing and deceit no matter how broad by those in then know of the value of some genetic intricacies, im not for it. Its like assigning your name to something you didnt work for. If a person(in this case heritage line) has been devoting his whole life(in this case many generations) to create something (in this case a defined offspring) and another person manipulatively slips under and takes it from him at a convenient time and assigns his name to it to pass it off as his own and eats the fruit of someone elses labor, and then makes the source out as an enemy or something foreign, and uses its own powers against it, i dont think that is Just. Because upon the switch the values get reassigned from something that was destined to be something specific to a less worthy cause or bias interest.

posted on Jun, 28 2012 @ 04:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by muse7
it's stupid that people think that the color of someone's skin is soo important. Inside we're all the same.

I'll agree with that.

posted on Jun, 28 2012 @ 04:11 AM
link   

bias negative light on same race relationships.. "invisible" forces driving people apart from their "own type"

Have you any evidence for these invisible forces and the negative light same race relationships are receiving.

posted on Jun, 28 2012 @ 04:15 AM
link   

Your talking BS fella unless you can give us any shred of evidence this is happening, and until you post links Iam out.
Your not Iason are you?

posted on Jun, 28 2012 @ 04:16 AM
link   

Got news for you, arranged marriages have gone by the way side. If anyone has kids and thinks they can tell them to be with, not just racially but at all, they themselves are close-minded controlling idiots.

posted on Jun, 28 2012 @ 04:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by woodwardjnr

bias negative light on same race relationships.. "invisible" forces driving people apart from their "own type"

Have you any evidence for these invisible forces and the negative light same race relationships are receiving.

Im not here to give point out evidence, just an awareness, the rest is for your observation and for you to decide, believe it or dismiss it. Now that this caught your attention, be aware of the evidence in the current events in your life as well is in the media and online.. wait and see.

posted on Jun, 28 2012 @ 04:18 AM
link   

Well you are new to ATS and we like links proof etc, it IS up to you as the thread author to provide these things.
Iam out now period

posted on Jun, 28 2012 @ 04:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by acmpnsfal

Got news for you, arranged marriages have gone by the way side. If anyone has kids and thinks they can tell them to be with, not just racially but at all, they themselves are close-minded controlling idiots.

Im not talking about arranged marriages Im talking about informed decision making.Thats the problem, kids are born ignorant to be deceived by whoever has most interest in what they represent, deceit goes a long way.

posted on Jun, 28 2012 @ 04:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by boymonkey74

Well you are new to ATS and we like links proof etc, it IS up to you as the thread author to provide these things.
Iam out now period

If i wrote this specifically for you, id be saddened by your leaving.

posted on Jun, 28 2012 @ 04:24 AM
link   

You said "If a person(in this case heritage line) has been devoting his whole life(in this case many generations) to create something (in this case a defined offspring)"

posted on Jun, 28 2012 @ 04:26 AM
link   
The 2010 Census came. I filled it out as I saw fit. When it came to the races of the people in my home. I checked other and put Human as our race. I mailed it in.

I was so hounded by the census takers that I had to put a note on my door, I'm paraphrasing. Dear Census taker(s), do not knock on my door again. This will be taken as a form of continued harassment. I filled out the census form and mailed it in.

It got to the point that I didn't say a word to the takers, just pointed to the sign and closed the door. Sometimes I did smile and wave while I closed the door. I did call the police on one gentleman who had no ID.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join