It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Illuminati - Australian Channel V TV commercial.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 27 2012 @ 10:46 PM
link   
Well you have to say the Illuminati are become very brazen..

This is a commercial for:

Channel [V]’s 'For the Love of Music' Campaign 2012 Where There’s Smoke recently delivered Channel [V]’s 2012 Channel Rebrand and Ident campaign. The iconic Australian music channel wanted to create something different. Something big. A homage to the artists that have made an impact on music. Conceptualised in-house, and inspired by video-art from a NYC hotel elevator, the [V] creative team wanted to build a journey through a musical wonderland using video montage. WTS was tasked with making the impossible, possible. We obliged by building a series of surreal ‘realms’ to journey through.

vimeo.com...

There is so much symbolism there. When are these RFID chips coming to be installed in our wrists?

posted on Jun, 27 2012 @ 11:32 PM
link   
Your post doesn't make a connection with me here bro. Perhaps you can elaborate on your observations of the ties between illuminati or RFID chips and some aspect of this music video...or just tell us that you're trippin balls

posted on Jun, 27 2012 @ 11:50 PM
link   
reply to post by DaRAGE

Full of symbolism indeed!!!! Wow, simply stunning. The sheer hubris of these people astounds me. They become obsessed with their symbols like east LA gangsters "tagging" territory. All we can do is hope and pray that goodness reigns once again.

posted on Jun, 28 2012 @ 12:14 AM
link   
My favorite is the black and white checkered floorboard with the pillars of Boaz and Joachim with Kanye(?) with money raining down on him. Multiple, multiple pyramids and all seeing eyes. Don't forget that the opening shot is the devil. Man, good find.

posted on Jun, 28 2012 @ 12:20 AM
link   
reply to post by coyotepoet

Yep, drenched in masonic symbolism like chili on a hot dog. What do you think is being communicated to people who are "on the level" when they see this kind of stuff in a mindless, terrible music video being sung by a robotic voice essentially. Or anything for that matter. You'll see a katy perry video where her boobs are hypnotizing spinning wheels that shoot rivers of whipped cream ors omething out. And then there is masonic symbolism. Do you think that people who understand the symbols are thinkging "I know exactly what this means and why this persons is so fake. I know not to believe this because it is brainwashing and drivel for the profane?" There has to be a reason that occult messages are sent through the stupidest, most lame movies and TV shows.

posted on Jun, 28 2012 @ 12:22 AM
link   
I think the advert actually starts in hell and them works its way into some sort of Channel V heaven... The symbolism is like nothing I have seen on Aussie television.. I don't watch channel V so thanks for posting this, very interesting.

When I first seen the thread title, I thought it was going to be an ad for the V drink or something

edit on 28-6-2012 by DarknStormy because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 28 2012 @ 04:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by coyotepoet
My favorite is the black and white checkered floorboard with the pillars of Boaz and Joachim with Kanye(?) with money raining down on him. Multiple, multiple pyramids and all seeing eyes. Don't forget that the opening shot is the devil. Man, good find.

That's the devil from Tenacious D, the pick of destiny. All music related.
edit on 28-6-2012 by ThedeadeyesofCharlieSheen because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 28 2012 @ 08:09 AM
link   
reply to post by ThedeadeyesofCharlieSheen

I figured it was something like that, but did not know it was TD. It's obvious that it's all music related on the exoteric level but there is so much more going on in this minute and a half than first meets the eye.

posted on Jun, 28 2012 @ 08:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by ThedeadeyesofCharlieSheen
edit on 28-6-2012 by ThedeadeyesofCharlieSheen because: (no reason given)

But how are the all seeing eyes, and triangles and masonic symbolism music related? oh hang on, Lady Gaga, Rhianna, Kanye West, and others all do use these symbols...

posted on Jun, 28 2012 @ 08:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by insideanalyst
Your post doesn't make a connection with me here bro. Perhaps you can elaborate on your observations of the ties between illuminati or RFID chips and some aspect of this music video...or just tell us that you're trippin balls

There was no connection between the RFID chips and this commercial. I guess I was just tripping about how sooo brazenly obvious the symbols were.

posted on Jun, 28 2012 @ 08:49 AM
link   
It's a very visually beautiful commercial.

Yes it's dripping with symbolism, but is that symbolism put there because it's simply de rigueur?
I think so.

Matter of fact if I had anything to do with the making of said commercial, I'd also cram as much into it as I could. It's popular, it gets people talking about it. You are talking about it. It's achieving what it set out to do.

posted on Jun, 28 2012 @ 06:40 PM
link   
reply to post by Suspiria

Yes it's dripping with symbolism, but is that symbolism put there because it's simply de rigueur? I think so. Matter of fact if I had anything to do with the making of said commercial, I'd also cram as much into it as I could. It's popular, it gets people talking about it. You are talking about it. It's achieving what it set out to do.

That's a very good point and one I have discussed at length with friends. at this point in our cultural zeitgeist it is really hard to tell what is, for lack of a better term, planted by the Illuminati and what is just the artist using a theme which is pretty culturally saturated at this point. 20 or 30 years ago it wouldn't have been a question, But now it's necessary to at least consider that idea just to keep yourself honest.
edit on 28-6-2012 by coyotepoet because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 28 2012 @ 06:54 PM
link   
reply to post by coyotepoet

I agree.

More often than not, as i have yet to find a show that has been produced intentionally to reflect masonic, or as some call it, illuminati symbolism, what I have witnessed over and over again is ancient symbols being used in modern entertainment media as a way to pique interest. The media at this point in time is virtually all knowing. Thanks to enues like FBook, and Twitter, it is so easy to read the 'human pulse' if you will. Hot phrases, key words, hot discussion topics... These things enable the people interested to tap into trending topics like never before.

For these reasons the entertainment industry can literally produce content that is on track with what people are thinking about, talking about, etc.

Its not an Illuminati conspiracy. Its a media outlet used to make stupid amounts of money.
edit on 28-6-2012 by W3RLIED2 because: Punct.

posted on Jun, 28 2012 @ 07:13 PM
link   
it's freaky... kinda annoying how they put cobain in hell as a statue in the dark with lights on it, hard to recognize, and lame how they make kanye the center of the hip-hop world, i like the bowie at the top, you can tell the person in charge has different music tastes or doesn't want to get sued by having a giant mj so they have a tiny one... the devil dave grohl kinda funny, well they obviously are going for a mysterious collage it is well done, is everyone on here like youtube though, looking for illuminati, at this point it's pop culture to claim everything is illuminati to the point where russel brand's new brand x commercial for his tv show on fx mentions the illuminati, he says the show is about his opinion in an accent you can barley understand, we will see if he ever mentions the illuminati, if not i saved the commercial for reference

posted on Jun, 28 2012 @ 08:24 PM
link   
I think (pretty much know) that different people can and do communicate through symbology form the esoteric to the commen place, so some times because through certain lessons and perceptions that are taught they indeed do teach and learn a vocabulary of sorts of symbols, what they in some cases are trying to convey through there taught art on say a 4th or 5th dimension level understanding persay who knows......

But just like most things these teachings could be used for good or bad and i have no doubt they have been used for both, hence you have your Illimunati (Cabals) having a hand in things......
edit on 28-6-2012 by King Seesar because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 3 2012 @ 03:42 PM
link   
I can go on and on about secret societies. And a good portion of people have no idea that they're infiltrated every aspect of every avenue of everyday life. The U.S. FEDS most powerful society is of course the "illuminati" which of course is defined as a mega secret society that controls all the other secret societies. The average ignoramus tax payer has no idea who they're contributing their life to. Of course this all sounds like rubbish. I mean if it sounds too good too be true, it probably is. However, if all these "N.W.O conspiracies" where in fact true, everything makes a lot of sense. One thing's for sure is that it's all a set up. We as the people were not intended to "win." Millionaires are made, they're chosen. The FEDS have everything so wrapped tight that it's too late for people to go against it. Control by fear, mainstream media, and sexual provocations.

Here's a prime example: Everyone in this world has heard and can admit that the President of the U.S. travels with the secret service; hence secret. Now if it were really a "secret" why is it that everyone has heard of them. Therefore the possibilities are limitless. Think about all the other "secrets" the U.S. really doesn't want the public to know about.

History books are another example. Conquerers generally write down and document the books of History. After all, they have the military strength, the unlimited funding, the political backing and of course they have the territory in which they conquored. It would only be fit to write how history happened in their eyes.

Alls i know, is after reading and researching all this gibberish. I can't look at the world and what it's perceived to be the way they intended it. Something is extrememly peculiar about all these "coincidences" that's taken place over the years.

top topics

join