It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How to stop WW3

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 27 2012 @ 08:34 PM
link   
OK Guys and Gals Unfortunately I know this is not going to apply until everyone actually realises we are in WW3 and they have released there nukes on us and the rich will be safely underground laughing at how clever they were in being able to brainwash an entire planet using just a book and tv PROGRAMMING

So the Underground cities are powered by Tesla's Wardenclyffe tower project (just google it) which involves bouncing electricity through the ionosphere between the 2 poles, to get more use you need more power conductors hence the huge metal structures being built into the sky.

Some of the more observant amongst us will notice the huge amount of metal being put above buildings and the rebuilding of many sports complexes, I can only comment about the UK where we have the Angel of the North where you will see the Illuminati numerology used in the dimensions then we have just had Ascot Wimbledon the Olympic Venue (which i will add was kept as a deserted piece of land in an area of extreme value for as long as I can remember) as well as the London Eye the main power sources are the Blackpool, Eiffel,Pearl towers you get the gist big large metal structures.

All the football stadiums were rebuilt when we had the Hillsborough disaster at the leppings lane end (L=12 x 2 =6) which was caused by the police letting in extra fans then locking the gates on the 15-4-1989 (add the 5+4 and the 1+8 which in illuminati numerology equates to 1 and four sixes this repeating number that the illumed ones have.) 6and 9 are interchangable for those not so well versed how the illumos use their numbers,

Also check how the illuminati's Wikipedia tells us there were 96 deaths with 1 later (sorry but that means there were 97 deaths not 96 plus 1)

Anyway you will only understand this once the war has been started so good luck and if im wrong then happy days and i am very glad im wrong.

You are going to want to put this on as many websites as possible as the more people that know about this the more chance we have of beating these scum.

And if they succeed then at least we know that all the people that have been helping them screw us over are all going to be sacrificed as well.

GOOD LUCK and remember this is just a computer screen that might just save your life
edit on 27-6-2012 by jinni73 because: (no reason given)

edit on 28-6-2012 by Gemwolf because: Removed all caps title

posted on Jun, 27 2012 @ 08:53 PM
link   
Wikipedia as source? Surely this is 100% real!

But OT about the olympics, something is surely gonna happen, smells like it though.
And I am afraid this thread won't kinda help to stop WW3 (if it's soon here). Especially by just copying this. I clearly couldn't find any solutions to stopping ww3 with this thread.
edit on 27-6-2012 by spire because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 28 2012 @ 12:52 AM
link   
HOW TO STOP WW3

Stop fighting, stop religion and stop racism towards our fellow man.

Also stop the US government war machine.

That is how….

Mickierocksman

posted on Jun, 28 2012 @ 12:57 AM
link   
reply to post by Mickierocksman

HELL! The U.S. War Machine is the only thing PREVENTING A WWIII.

No one want's to become the example thus...no major Wars. Split Infinity

posted on Jun, 28 2012 @ 12:58 AM
link   
HOW TO STOP WW3 ...

Just freaking love one another.
Simple

posted on Jun, 28 2012 @ 12:58 AM
link   
How to stop WWIII:

Nuclear weaponry. It's worked before.

posted on Jun, 28 2012 @ 01:01 AM
link   
reply to post by SplitInfinity

Only time will tell if your right......

Invade any more countries and you might as well be the NWO

Thanks Split, Mickierocksman

posted on Jun, 28 2012 @ 01:04 AM
link   
reply to post by Nosred

Nope. Nukes are no longer an issue for the U.S. as it has developed a very good working ABM System as well as is currently in the process of installing the Free Electron Laser...a Weapon that is currently partially installed and is a Nuclear Powered Direct Energy Weapon of almost UNLIMITED POWER.

Once fully installed...it will make Nuclear Weapons OBSOLETE as well as change the Nature of Warfare.
Split Infinity

posted on Jun, 28 2012 @ 01:05 AM
link   
You truly are a prophet and a visionary sir.

Until now I had no idea that sports stadiums and large towers were actually power generators, somehow incorporated with metal objects in the sky to power underground cities

I think I missed the part about how we stop WW3 amongst the "illuminati numerology" ramble...

posted on Jun, 28 2012 @ 01:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by SplitInfinity
as well as change the Nature of Warfare.

Wars are fought economically these days anyways.

There will never be another war like WWII, you guys can stop your worrying.

posted on Jun, 28 2012 @ 01:40 AM
link   
reply to post by Pirateofpsychonautics

The metal is used as a conductor read about Wardenclyffe tower oh knowledgeable one.

No im not a prophet i can just do maths and work out there codes how many f=in earthquakes did you predict and get right last year? i had 5 and if you can't work out that all the leaders of the governments are on the same side are and that we are all on the other then i genuinely give up trying to help people that i don't know.

The bit about not doing what you don't want done to yourself will not apply as they will use all there nasty weapons and i'm pretty sure the Olympics is not going to happen

Look all im doing is trying to warn people who haven't experienced what i've gone through whats about to happen do not shoot the messenger.

I agree i could be wrong but everything points to depopulation and coupled with the syrian thing on the date that the Illuminati said depopulation will start happened, so rather than try and make fun of something that looks like will kill everyone why not go and use your intelligence for good rather than amusing yourself.

posted on Jun, 28 2012 @ 01:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by Nosred

Originally posted by SplitInfinity
as well as change the Nature of Warfare.

Wars are fought economically these days anyways.

There will never be another war like WWII, you guys can stop your worrying.

The previous world wars were to boost the population,

I met a journalist the day the Libyan war started who had been evacuated out of Libya and I was telling him about the earthquakes and he told me about his Granddad who had been a bomber in the first World War, He left a diary which told of him bombing out of his ROE which was in a civilian area but he flew across a train station which was full of munitions that were obviously going to be used against the British, when he landed back in England after blowing up the train station he and the pilot were both court martialed which means the Germans and English were colluding with each other,
What type of war was that then especially as King George had four years earlier left his cousin Kaiser Wilhelm in charge of Germany while he took over the throne of England

After ww2 the catholic priests were knocking on doors where families only had 2 kids and urging them to have more children, the population has doubled since ww2, also the church has all of a sudden changed its views on homosexuality at the point where the population has reached the sacrificial number.

The Georgia Guidestones are telling us the population will be reduced to under 500 million.
The bible which has hundreds of predictions which have mostly all come true predicts end times do you not think this was written by the Elite families who can trace their lineage back to these times and who control the world and who 100% worship the Anti-Christ

posted on Jun, 28 2012 @ 02:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by Mickierocksman
reply to post by SplitInfinity

Only time will tell if your right......

Invade any more countries and you might as well be the NWO

Thanks Split, Mickierocksman

I...of all people...am anti-war. This does not mean that there are not people out there who are just Crazy Enough to know their Power is declining and will do just about about anything to either remain in power or go out with a BANG! This is the current state of the Regime in IRAN.

Current projections have the Iranian Regime having a life expectancy of only about a year. Since over 70% of the Iranian population is under the age of 30 years old as well as over 92% of the Iranian Population wanting a TRUE DEMOCRACY...it is not in the United States interest to attack Iran but rather the U.S. plan is just to WAIT and watch Iran IMPLODE as the major majority of Young Iranians could soon be Allies of the United States.

I am much more familiar with my "CIVILIAN" JOB's intentions than not only the people on this site but even the people I sometimes work with. I do admit that I will meet on occasion a Gung Ho....GONNA GET ME SUM! IDIOT! This type of person is not on my team. I am the oldest and I am also the only Non-Military member...but I am depended upon by very brave young Men who want what everyone want's...Peace...a Home with a Family and a BBQ going on in the back yard with a few Beers. I do my best...no...it is more than that...I do what is necessary to keep them safe and as I grow older this is getting harder. I may be in top shape but I am not a 20 Something and I have to really work out extensively to keep up. This helps with my other job...being in a Touring Band and I will very soon be on tour as my new disc is complete.

What some of you from different countries or perhaps even from the U.S. do not realize is the commitment made by these Brave Volunteers who are HIGHLY PROFESSIONAL as well as caring about doing the job right. They will put their own lives at jeopardy just to avoid the possibility that some kid who's alliance in unknown...is kept out of the line of fire and if we are there and especially if I am there...it is because we are actively seeking groups who's alliance is questionable but still are dangerous. But even enemies can find common ground. We are the bringers of peace or the enders of problems. I have looked into the eyes of Men who want to kill me but do not because they know that WE are the ones who do this Professionally. It is important to make a person like the one I describe...understand that no matter how BAD ASS they think they are...we are 100 times more dangerous than they will ever be but at the same time...we are there to find common ground. It is in this aspect of dealing with this type of person that they are made to understand that if they become our ASSET and take the Money...and if we discover they are working for the other side...there will be no quarter...no mercy...no second chances. In some parts of the World...Men are judged by how much Power they can accumulate. They may be capable of killing a few villagers or frightening whole regions...but if we find out that they are not abiding by the rules the Cash Dictates...My Team has no problem what so ever in ending them.

My specific JOB is to determine if we are dealing with the right people and making allies or at the very least...the Enemy of My Enemy is my Friend. If I am there...other teams have already tried this and failed and perhaps made a problem even worse. I have to find the Right People...and they are easy to spot as they are looking at us like they want us dead. But at the same time they know we are prepared and have found them unprepared. This is good leverage to start talking. If who i am talking to is SMILING or being WAY TOO Friendly...a Bomb is about to go off. Split Infinity

posted on Jun, 28 2012 @ 02:14 AM
link   
how to stop it you ask?

Easy...

everybody walks around naked.....lots of things come to a halt when this occurs.

posted on Sep, 15 2012 @ 03:27 AM
link   
reply to post by jinni73

Did you actually offer a solution? If you did I must have missed it. I agree that we most likely are already in WWIII and it began on September 11th, at the very least. Maybe earlier.

posted on Sep, 16 2012 @ 05:18 PM
link   
Yes i do have the answer and It is coming the answer will only work when the timing is right though until then its useless.

Ive had to leave things a little vague as i didn't have the complete picture the same as the depopulation thread

People think they are awake but they are not.

also ive since found out some info regarding an electronic device that a friend of a friend invented that may contradict the thinking that Tesla's wardenclyffe device powers the underground cities

he worked out how to change the way transistors and capacitors work to produce energy that literally runs of the charge generated by your body,
he presented this device in a hotel presentation in Sydney a few years ago but disguised the fact it ran off the bodies energy by using a AA battery a couple of scum offered him 3 million dollars for it in the presentation which made the guy get extremely angry and foolishly reject the offer.

He had a heart attack 2 weeks later and the device disappeared but i do have the basic understanding of the device to get someone else to make it.
edit on 16-9-2012 by jinni73 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 23 2012 @ 11:07 AM
link   
Nice try but we can't stop world war iii if the world wants it and if they do it will happen. Preparation and good will towards one another can be used to try foster the desire of power over another man but that's not happened in the past. I propose petitioning God to waken sooner.

posted on Oct, 23 2012 @ 11:08 AM
link   
thoughts become things so choose wisely

posted on Oct, 23 2012 @ 11:13 AM
link   
WWIII Is being averted through the US containment policies......so far.We are pivoting and addressing China after the middle east which....looks...like they may be handing off to rebuild the Ottoman empire again.Turkey will take the lead.

posted on Oct, 23 2012 @ 11:17 AM
link   
I know, i know, i know how to stop it!!!!!!!! Just keep posting predictions about impending WWIII on ATS and you can be sure it wont happen because nothing predicted on here ever comes true!!

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join