It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Moments of Duh? Have you ever had one?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 27 2012 @ 08:07 AM
link   
Have you ever had a moment when you just blanked out on how to do something, well I call them moments of Duh for instance a most recent example;

What do you do, if you want to post another picture from something other then video Youtube or Video Google. Just tried to post an interesting image, from another website then youtube and google and would not link properly.

Oh well, it would've made someone a nice wallpaper for the desktop if nothing else.

edit on 27-6-2012 by 1loserel2 because: (no reason given)

edit on 27-6-2012 by 1loserel2 because: (no reason given)

edit on 27-6-2012 by 1loserel2 because: add and change

posted on Jun, 27 2012 @ 10:05 AM
link   
No. I have REAL moments of Duh... like getting dressed, make up on, kids cleaned up, everyone in the car, drive all the way to the store.... and completely FORGET what the hell I went there for.
I just did that this morning. Of course, I remember when I get home.. and by god Im NOT driving back up there now.

SO I dont wanna hear about your little link moment of duh issue.

posted on Jun, 27 2012 @ 10:58 AM
link   
Just read through my post history, you'll see plenty of them.
Some days, I wonder if someone else is using my brain, and typing with my fingers. Because I swear, those posts couldn't have been mine.

BTW. For images, save the pic to your computer, then upload it to your "ATS Uploads", under tools. Then click on the image, and use the "Use in a post" line you get, in your post.
edit on 6/27/2012 by Klassified because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 27 2012 @ 11:20 AM
link   
I Had few....

1) Forgot my best friends(friend for 15 years) name for a good 45 sec...

2) Forgot my locker combo(had the same lock for 7 years), remember about a min after.

3) Forgot my own phone number for like good 20 sec,

4) Forgot my own name for like good 5 sec(during a telephone convo)

5) Forgot what to buy in the store, bought random things, realized what i forgot after i got home.

6) Forgot simple math few times.

posted on Jun, 27 2012 @ 11:39 AM
link   
I Duh Know if I've had a duh moment.

j/k ...Of course other people have duh moments. I think I had the most duh moments when I was pregnant.

posted on Jun, 27 2012 @ 04:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by jensouth31
I Duh Know if I've had a duh moment.

j/k ...Of course other people have duh moments. I think I had the most duh moments when I was pregnant.

Absolutely!! Something happens when we're pregnant.. like the kid sucking the intelligence out of us or something.

posted on Jun, 27 2012 @ 05:36 PM
link   
reply to post by Advantage

So true, zapping all our nutrients and making us stupid for 9 months!

I did some pretty stupid DUH - OMG- WTH stuff when I was pregnant. It wasn't uncommon for me to find that I had put the milk up in the cupboard with the clean dishes. WTH?

posted on Jun, 27 2012 @ 11:38 PM
link   
I have occasional senior moments. Not to long ago I was low on gas, pulled into the station, went in and payed for my gas, came out got in my truck and drove away. Yep, I forgot to get the gas, felt pretty smart that day. It happens.

join