It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Syrian Rebels Storm pro Assad TV station

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 27 2012 @ 04:59 AM
link   
reply to post by Kastogere

Agreed, other than the fact he was using their actions to say they could not be freedom fighters, when in fact their actions were to cause the least amount of human casualties possible.

posted on Jun, 27 2012 @ 06:49 AM
link   
Awesome, learned absolutely nothing about anything in this thread.

Just a pissing contest and a boat load of hersey.

Sometimes ATS can be a great news outlet, other times just a bunch of bull. ONWARD! To more informative sources about whats happening in Syria! Have fun bickering children.

posted on Jun, 27 2012 @ 07:31 AM
link   
reply to post by MmmPie

To more informative sources about whats happening in Syria! Have fun bickering children.
Let me guess CNN? BBC? Or better yet AJ?

posted on Jun, 27 2012 @ 07:46 AM
link   
reply to post by MmmPie

All 3 mainstream western news agencies carried this news. AP, AFP, Reuters.

From China, Xinhua carried it too.

You realise the death toll now rose to 7 from 3?

posted on Jun, 27 2012 @ 09:27 AM
link   
Merely to point something mechanical out here, i interject the notion that the FSA (whatever that may be ) is making some serious changes in its professionalism.......and its ability to select targets, seemingly, at will, even in Damascus and suburbs; suggests that the FSA, is far better organised and growing larger......
To me, the Syrian, and Libyan conflicts are prime examples of what the US Army calls "Full Spectrum Dominance"
Which is basically the concept of controlling the entirety of the conflict, including the psycho-social aspects by controlling the INFORMATION available to any one individual.....
Notice that there is really very little detail of ANY kinds forth comming over any supposed event.which may have taken place......all remains a possibility, in every story we hear, no real hard confirmed info of consequence is reaching us......This is NOT by accident!
"Full SPECDOM."...is the entire theatre of war stage managed to a large extent, with layers of secret technology and machinations forming a web of control over not only the battle field, but the worlds perception of the battlefield, as well as uncontested military might in Intelligence,air/land/sea power,economic,psychological,and social engineering, aspects.
These people are "ENGINEERING WAR' (making it a full rounded scientificalyl constructed enterprise geared to profit and power.....(this is NOT news, just kepps getting minimalised in our consciousness, due to Full,SPECDOM" psy-war doctrine.)
If you can understand that concept...... as an industrial base for our existence!,( what the hell kind of nhilistic, psychotic,absolutely insane, people are charting this course for US???!!!
The next CENTURY +/- is laid out for mankind....!
A series of wars,....fought over dwindling resources which will be expended through fighting over them......
This will be the pattern till the entire habitat of mankind either gets destroyed through escalation, or degraded to be unfit for human habitation.....(or animal for that matter).......
What advantage,priviledge, or power, is worth destroying your own world to atttain?
To those who would beKINGS,.....Why do you destroy that which you can seek to own, or control?
Surely the saner heads of the world, can see what these psychotic personality types have twisted human society into?
This is NOT rocket science here.......!!
By the Lord Harry i fail entirely to see any LOGICAL basis for human behavior......!!
If the MAJORITY of us are sane, rational people, I ask you......
How did we let MANIACS get CONTROL of the WORLD ??
And more importantly how can WE ever get it BACK?

posted on Jun, 27 2012 @ 09:36 AM
link   
reply to post by stirling

What a huge wall of text

posted on Jun, 27 2012 @ 10:31 AM
link   
The civil war in Syria had began.

It could have been stopped, long, long ago 14months back, when the first batch of innocent UNARMED men,women and children were slaughted by Assadist forces, if only Putin and the CCP China govt had backed stronger world action to contain that HumanSlayer Assad.

But no, irresponsible Putin and the China CCP govt had thumbed their weight around, refusing and veto'ing any intervention, even today, while tens of thousand innocent Syrian blood flowed in the nation.

The Syrian Free People, could take it no more, watching those brutal slaughter of their loved ones continue horrifyingly on a daily basis. NO HUMAN except beasts can.

It's strike back time till all of the wild beast are totally destroyed.

There will be many casualties and collateral dammages of war right now from hereon. The Assadists forces have long shown and proven no mercy for fellow syrians - shias, sunnis or christians. They are wild animals drunk on human blood. My humble suggestion is for non-combatants to stay out of danger zones, or flee to safer areas on the outskirts, or into rebellion Free Syrian Army controlled areas.

It's too late for crocodile tears now by the assadists supporters. More could have been done to stop Syria from reaching to this stage, but none of them bothered, and had instead encouraged that barbaric belligerant Assad, unhampered in his dastardly deeds to his own citizens whom had only pleaded for succor and mercy but met with hails after hails of bullets and ammo shells instead, ending innocent lives by the thousands in single moments.....

It's....too late....you [snip]
[removed off topic video]

edit on 27-6-2012 by SeekerofTruth101 because: (no reason given)

edit on 6/27/2012 by tothetenthpower because: --Mod Edit-- Removed Off Topic Video/Cut profanity

Edit:- I thank the conservative Mod Tothetenthpower for deeming the video music by Kesha about blowing up a radio station as objectionable. He must have his own conservative reasons, with the power in his hands to do so.

I only wish to re-edit here on my last line of the orignal message, which was an intentional mis-spelt word.

It's...too late...you hypocrite HumanSlayers supporters!!!

(To powerful Mod, you are free to snip it if even that truth is objectionable personally to you. My humble apologies if so)
edit on 27-6-2012 by SeekerofTruth101 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 27 2012 @ 10:42 AM
link   
reply to post by SeekerofTruth101

But no, irresponsible Putin and the China CCP govt had thumbed their weight around, refusing and veto'ing any intervention, even today, while tens of thousand innocent Syrian blood flowed in the nation.

The Syrian Free People, could take it no more, watching those brutal slaughter of their loved ones continue horrifyingly on a daily basis. NO HUMAN except beasts can.

In which for most if not most of those videos that they did just proves that the The Syrian Free People, are willing to kill there own people just to prop and call for NATO intervene.

posted on Jun, 27 2012 @ 10:44 AM
link   

This really was a horrendous attack. Whether they were spewing propaganda or not behalf of the Assad regime they should still be considered civilians and off-limits.

Unfortunately this conflict is not seeing an adherence to international law by either side, or by those arming them. I feel so bad for the people of Syria.

posted on Jun, 27 2012 @ 11:08 AM
link   

they are using mercs
from qatar

they are not rebels at all

posted on Jun, 27 2012 @ 11:13 AM
link   
reply to post by Peruvianmonk

You should see what kind of propaganda CBC are doing on this story readers aren't about it.
edit on 27-6-2012 by Agent_USA_Supporter because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 27 2012 @ 02:58 PM
link   
reply to post by Agent_USA_Supporter

NO LINK? whats the gist of it?

posted on Jun, 27 2012 @ 03:03 PM
link   

you can google it cant you? its the same story, its just CBC.
edit on 27-6-2012 by Agent_USA_Supporter because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 27 2012 @ 03:25 PM
link   
reply to post by Agent_USA_Supporter

Sure buddy thanks for nothing......ill take yer advice......

posted on Jun, 27 2012 @ 11:38 PM
link   
reply to post by OccamsRazor04

Well I haven't read through the other responses but the latest news is that 7 were killed... Which is more than 3 and another 4 less people who were not released or didn't escaped... It is a terrorist attack.

posted on Jun, 27 2012 @ 11:44 PM
link   
reply to post by Peruvianmonk

That is exactly right. I do not see any good guys running around in Syria but at the moment the FSA are not doing themselves any favours. To kill innocent civilians is going against everything that those people have stood for since the start of the conflict. And now I simply think that maybe they are the cause of all the problems because of what they done yesterday. If they have killed people working in a media outlet, you can guarantee those same people have killed others as well.

posted on Jun, 27 2012 @ 11:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by databomb

they are using mercs
from qatar

they are not rebels at all

They are terrorists. In any other country they would be as well.

2nd

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join