It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Japan police probe man who cooked own genitals

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 26 2012 @ 09:05 AM
link   
I had opened a thread when the news surfaced few weeks ago
Finally the Japanese Government probing the individual who sold his prime jewels to raise cash for medical bills. There should be a law governing people from selling their own flesh (cooked or uncooked apart from 'selling flesh as in prostituting) for cash.

LINK
edit on 26-6-2012 by hp1229 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 26 2012 @ 09:20 AM
link   
reply to post by hp1229

The last thing I'd want to happen to me after losing my nuts is to be probed afterwards.

posted on Jun, 26 2012 @ 09:25 AM
link   
There's no price I would accept for my balls. They're the most valuable part of my body.

Restricted area 90% of the time. I dont even let my lady near my balls, they have no comprehension of the delicacy of our testicals.

How people are able to chop them off is beyond me. He did this for another medical operation? I can only think of a few things I would exchange my balls for, like a pair of eyes or if i was in a situation where I had only a pair of balls and no penis, I would swap my balls for a penis - Maybe he was in this pickle, who knows. .

I wonder if he said bye to them, took photos of their last moments together. Poor guy
edit on 26-6-2012 by n00bUK because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 26 2012 @ 09:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by mayabong
reply to post by hp1229

The last thing I'd want to happen to me after losing my nuts is to be probed afterwards.

You sick twisted %$#@, that was what I was thinking.
3rd line.

posted on Jun, 26 2012 @ 09:27 AM
link   
And here we thought ladies of the night selling their bodies were bad lmfao... Whaaaa?

Guy says hes asexual. First of all i dont believe anyone who says that, but even then...he never touches himself? Wtf?

That said if a guy wants to chop his unit off and cook it and sell it as food. And if someone actually wants to eat it for dinner knowing full well what it is...and theyre all adults willfully doing this....

Whos to tell them they cant?

posted on Jun, 26 2012 @ 09:33 AM
link   

IRM

posted on Jun, 26 2012 @ 09:50 AM
link   

reply to post by hp1229

Absolute.

Frickin.

Genius.

posted on Jun, 26 2012 @ 09:52 AM
link   
You are what you eat. These folks are nuts.

posted on Jun, 26 2012 @ 10:25 AM
link   
yea leave it to the police ,to probe u
when you are already down two nuts.
and for bills at that. man he could have found somthin better than that to sell
why>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

and i wonder where you get an idea like that......
like hey bro i give you this for this much...how would that conversation go. jus sayin
star n flagged
edit on 26-6-2012 by paradiselost333 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 26 2012 @ 11:05 AM
link   
sounds like someone who was trying to make the best of a close shave.

posted on Jun, 26 2012 @ 11:26 AM
link   
I dont beleive there should be a law against people doing anything to their bodies. NOT the gov. or states job to protect people from themselves...If people want to buy/sell their body OR body parts, thats their business.........ALTHOUGH i hate the idea of them doing that, our hearts are in the same place.

posted on Jun, 26 2012 @ 12:35 PM
link   

reply to post by hp1229

The dude didn't get his read end stiched
You can still get your wish come true

posted on Jun, 26 2012 @ 12:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by n00bUK
He did this for another medical operation?

No. I think it had to do with a 'sex change' surgery. See my older thread on this very same topic when it surfaced in May 2012.

Original_Story_Thread

posted on Jun, 26 2012 @ 12:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by phroziac
That said if a guy wants to chop his unit off and cook it and sell it as food. And if someone actually wants to eat it for dinner knowing full well what it is...and theyre all adults willfully doing this. Whos to tell them they cant?
Its a good question. However we do live in a society and we do adhere to the laws (cannibalism of civilized/uncivilized kind)
Now if you decide to donate an internal organ for a good cause, it is perfectly fine similar to donating organs or the entire body to medical universities after death. However to set a trend in the 'bizarre foods' sector using personal body parts is something that overthrows all the basic human civilization laws IMO

posted on Jun, 26 2012 @ 12:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by Numbers33four
You are what you eat. These folks are nuts.

Or they're Ballsy? or Dick Heads?
It was not just the eggs but also the tiny tree trunk on which rested the nest and the two eggs

edit on 26-6-2012 by hp1229 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 26 2012 @ 12:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by rockoperawriter
sounds like someone who was trying to make the best of a close shave.
Well it was a 'sex change' surgery and dude needed money to pay for all/partial medical payments

posted on Jun, 26 2012 @ 12:45 PM
link   
What did it taste like?

Ahhh soooo rubbery...

posted on Jun, 26 2012 @ 01:00 PM
link   
reply to post by n00bUK

There's no price I would accept for my balls.

There is no price I would accept your balls for either.

posted on Jun, 26 2012 @ 01:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by Suspiria
What did it taste like?

Ahhh soooo rubbery...

Taste like Chicken!! Or Rocky Mountain Oysters!!

top topics

join