It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

KKK Buys Time On Sean Hannity's Show

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 23 2003 @ 03:55 PM
link   
Sean shows his true colors at last!What a scum bag!

www.palmettojournal.com...

posted on Apr, 23 2003 @ 04:20 PM
link   
dosen't supprise me

posted on Apr, 23 2003 @ 05:05 PM
link   
Keeping in mind Sean is syndicated and all, that store bought time on that local radio station which also airs Sean Hannity. Given Sean dedicated a paragraph in his book (among other things) to slam the racist, KKK member Sen. Robert Byrd. I'd say Sean isn't a racist and trying to define him as such because one of the thousands of local radio stations that p/u Hannity sells airtime to a shop owned by a KKK member is just poppycock and just not very convincing, romantico, and I beseech you to avoid your public schools debate team.

AF1

posted on Apr, 23 2003 @ 05:45 PM
link   
Why is what happened any different from the Dixie Chicks. You seem to condone this radio station for playing an ad for a store run by a KKK member, but when a radio station decides to not play a Dixie Chick song because of what they said, you scream that they are having their Freedom of Speech violated.

posted on Apr, 23 2003 @ 09:49 PM
link   

Why is what happened any different from the Dixie Chicks. You seem to condone this radio station for playing an ad for a store run by a KKK member, but when a radio station decides to not play a Dixie Chick song because of what they said, you scream that they are having their Freedom of Speech violated.

AF1, you might want to reword your post.
What it says now, doesn't make any sense.

posted on Apr, 24 2003 @ 09:11 AM
link   
You can not even compare the Dixie Chicks slam against Bush to this!!! The KKK Is EVIL! There is NO good to come from it! Yes, they STILL have the right to assemble &they are not breaking any laws,but we all know about the KK's beliefs & they are not very pleasant.

The Dixie Chicks spoke out against the war & said something many Americans feel.Disagree with them if you like, but they are not nor do they condone Evil or any racist acts!

posted on Apr, 24 2003 @ 09:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by romantico
The Dixie Chicks spoke out against the war & said something many Americans feel.Disagree with them if you like, but they are not nor do they condone Evil or any racist acts!

Fine. But, neither does Sean Hannity.

posted on Apr, 24 2003 @ 09:57 AM
link   
Is advertising for the KKK. Are you saying speaking out against Bush is the SAME as supporting a racist organazation like the Klan?If so, please clear it up for me because thats what it sounds like.Also, Sean defended Trent Lott's remarks back in December!Atleast Bush stayed clear & frowned about that.

posted on Apr, 24 2003 @ 10:55 AM
link   
No matter how racist, they still have their freedom of speech. Hannity shouldn't deny them air time because of their beliefs.

No matter how much you disagree with them, you can't shut them up by force. You have to teach them right from wrong.

I'm not racist, I disagree strongly with the ways of the KKK, but I say that you can't deny them their freedom of speech. That amendment gets pretty pesky doesn't it?

posted on Apr, 24 2003 @ 11:03 AM
link   
It doesn't sound fair. But I guess no matter who it is, when it comes down to it, Money talks. You made a good point.One I hadn't thought of.I just get very angry when I hear about stuff like that.The KKK is NOT what the United States of America is about! Thanks for clearing it up for me.

posted on Apr, 24 2003 @ 11:07 AM
link   
No problem.

I'm glad you understood what I meant.|

You could be the most vile, racist person in the world, and you can't be denyed freedom of speech. I don't like the KKK, I think they are scum. But I am not one to take freedoms away from a person. If they talk, just don't listen. (that's your freedom too)

posted on Apr, 24 2003 @ 11:16 AM
link   
I think we found something we both agree on

posted on Apr, 24 2003 @ 12:07 PM
link   
Woot! Not to often I agree with some of you guys, is it?

I'm glad to see that you guys understand my point of view.

AF1

posted on Apr, 24 2003 @ 12:26 PM
link   
Joe thanks for explaining what I was trying to say. I would have done it had I got here soon enough. But you took care of it all for me.

posted on Apr, 24 2003 @ 12:49 PM
link   
LOL!!

What an absolute riot! This guy makes it perfectly clear he's a disinformationalist trained by the KGB everytime he starts a thread!!! LOL!

Gee, I haven't anything from you, romantico, that Robert Byrd is a former Klansman and Al Gore's father, the fisrt Gore senator from Tenn, found particular pleasure in using the word "'n-word'" at every opportunity.

Does this mean the Democratic party is a scum, racist party or does it mean that some in it are?

As Jesse Jackson says, romantico, "We need some proportionality!"

Seriously, did you really think that Sean is a racist because one of the hundreds of local radio stations that carry him advertised for the privately owned shop of the moron that is the grand poo-bah of the Old Fat Biggots Club? And, are you saying that the the grand poo-bah shouldn't be able to advertise his juvenile redneck store? Are you willing to support a big, stupid, redneck if he can't make his honest buck, because I don't want my tax dollars doing it!!

posted on Apr, 24 2003 @ 12:57 PM
link   
Now, now...TC, I just made a good point. You should have read through the entire thread.(hehe, that rhymes)

If you did you would see that he agreed on the part where people should be allowed to speak their thoughts, no matter how racist they are.

Shame on you TC.

posted on Apr, 24 2003 @ 03:55 PM
link   
Your just jealous you aren't as articulate as Joe!I admit us Dems do have some racsist ties, but you can not begin to compare with the repukes hateful ditto spew that would make Archie Bunker look like a Democrat!

Joe sounds like a moderate Republican.There aren't too mnay like that.I could be wrong,I don't know him at all,but he cleared up something for me.I admitted it(something not many Republicans are able to do)So whats your Fu*#@^ Problem?

As far as Gore's father using the N word, those were different times my dull friend.Even my 90 year old grandfather used words that were not appropiate & would be looked down today.Words Strom Thurmons I believe still use(as most Republicans when there with their kind.I'm talking to you Trent!)So spare me this one sided BS of yours.Politics to you is a one way street.You report 1/2 the facts & cater it to your liking!

YES! Sean, just like Mann Coulter is fueled opnly by hate.I'm sure he agrees with most of thier views & finds nothing wrong with them putting money in his wallet!

Tommy Boy,if you have nothing to offer to the talks,kindly shut the F@#! up.As far as I know, you could be a Klansman yourself!

posted on Apr, 24 2003 @ 04:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by romantico

YES! Sean, just like Mann Coulter is fueled opnly by hate.I'm sure he agrees with most of thier views & finds nothing wrong with them putting money in his wallet!

just like a liberal, always resorting to name calling. her name is Ann. what were some of the other names i've read from liberals? Bruce "send me to Iraq mr. president" willis, Arnold "testosterone challenged" scwarzeneger. yep leave it to the liberals to have to add some kind of derogatory something or other to some ones name.

and by the way if you are gonna criticize anyone for the KKK store getting air time it's the local radio station that sold that air time, not Hannity.

while TC may only report 1/2 the truth, the part that he likes. you are guilty of the same thing i'm sure.

posted on Apr, 24 2003 @ 04:12 PM
link   
How so? I agree the radio station shares the guilkt,but C'mon.You mean to tell me if Sean was outraged by this he doesn't have enough power to say,"Hey thanks,but no thanks!"Puh-Lease!

Besides,I love how we're getting off topic here.Typical.The topic was reporting that the KKK is advertising(buying time)on Sean Hannity's show.Gee's you really have trouble focusing on the issues,don't ya'?

Theres more on Sean here.

www.tvnewslies.org...

[Edited on 24-4-2003 by romantico]

posted on Apr, 24 2003 @ 04:52 PM
link   
I like Sean Hannity and I think he has every right to bring a KKK member of his show. I may not agree with the KKK, but that is interfering with Freedom of Speech.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join