It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

HYIP - high yield investment program. Your opinion on Silver Structure?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 26 2012 @ 08:53 AM
link   
Hi,
I was looking for some experienced ATS businessmen here and found almost nothing corresponding to that risky strategy.
For those who don't have a clue what HYIP is: en.wikipedia.org...
I suppose most of them are nothing but Ponzi schemes with no real business behind it. Especially those offering more than 3-5% of daily profit usually don't live more than 6 months. However it doesn't mean you can't make some cash from them when all you need is few weeks to have your principal back.

I'm considering to give a chance to Silver Structure
Yeah, silver has still bright future. Their 2% are actually good enough and stable even in case of pure ponzi scheme. The question is "are they dealing with silver? Is it possible to make such profit dealing with just one commodity? How would you trace them to find it out? It could easily be some Dmitrij using your money to human trafficking you know...
Is anyone FOREX experienced?
edit on 26/6/2012 by PapagiorgioCZ because: referral link added

posted on Jun, 26 2012 @ 09:10 AM
link   
reply to post by PapagiorgioCZ

Silver is a waste of your time, its stuck in the same price range and will stay there for a long time more than likely. Its nice to have a few ounces or so just to play with it and feel it in your hands, but other than that, its not worth your time.

Start a business of your own and invest in yourself, not in silver. You and your imagination are worth far more than holding on to something that others govern its price.

What are your hobbies? What have you been interested in all of your life as you grew up? Whatever it is that you have been interested in all your life is waiting for you to take further interest in. Because you are interested in it and have been interested in it all your life, then it will not be work to you, and you will not have to worry about market prices that others drive down or up seemingly over night.

Silver is worth nothing if there's a an economic collapse; you can't eat it. Silver is only good for you if everything is spiraling upwards in price; if everything is spiraling down in price, then so will silver plumet.

As for silver, I've been there and done that. Its not lucrative like your own business can be, look around, there are many very high profit businesses that far excel any metals on the market.

posted on Jun, 26 2012 @ 09:22 AM
link   
reply to post by PapagiorgioCZ

I actually like metals trading. It takes nerves of steel however. Sorry about the corny reference.

Seriously...the key is to be diversified when investing

seekingalpha.com...

posted on Jun, 26 2012 @ 11:03 AM
link   
reply to post by RussianScientists

Yeah. Only The Weeds came to my mind as I read your recommandations

And what about HYIP? I like the idea that someone will do the tricky part for me.

posted on Jul, 4 2012 @ 11:02 AM
link   
After some research and some trial investing I can give you little advice.
Here are some of recently best and relatively safer HYIP for you:
hyip-pulse.com...

If you need more advice don't rely just on hyip-monitors.
This is a good blog full of experienced Hyip-investors chatting all day long:

hyip-blog-investment-monitor.com...
I'll check this thread later so if you have some questions feel free to ask.
Ok folks. Make some cash, don't be greedy and good luck!

posted on Jul, 27 2012 @ 08:00 AM
link   
It seems now that Silver Structure had shorter life than expected.
Good hyips now: Eurex Trade, Ivecon, NewGNI, Profitable Sunrise

top topics

join