It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Something invisible is lurking in my house

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 28 2012 @ 07:40 PM
link   
Have you tried to communicate with it?

posted on Jun, 28 2012 @ 08:27 PM
link   
reply to post by RisenAngel77

This is a demon! You need to seek Jesus now and if your not born again repent of your sins and put your trust in Jesus Christ. Call on him and cast this thing out your home, and then never meditate again, never let your mind go blank for satan to infiltrate. The Bible says this is a spiritual warefare.
edit on 28-6-2012 by RevelationGeneration because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 28 2012 @ 08:38 PM
link   
I would stop as soon as something touched me. I have seen things here. "Felt" things, heard things, etc. the moment I feel threatened or I am touched I am out...if I have to torch the place I will be long gone. It seems you may be different. Being a Christian, I am inclined to agree with some of the other posters here and would suggest prayer, however you are the only one who "knows" the threat level and what you are comfortable doing belief wise. I could not stay anywhere that I felt something was "lurking" if I had uneasy feelings about it. I hope you get an answer you can live with soon either way.

posted on Jun, 28 2012 @ 08:51 PM
link   
Your problem is that you were becoming an atheist without accepting the entity controlling Atheism whatever it is called. It's just trying to get your soul. It's your life and your choice as to how you want to believe. There is always a reason that these kind of things happen. Science can't explain them because they don't try. If you aren't strong enough, leave the house.

God can help you, you don't have to belong to a church to believe in god.
edit on 28-6-2012 by rickymouse because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 28 2012 @ 09:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by rickymouse
Your problem is that you were becoming an atheist without accepting the entity controlling Atheism whatever it is called. It's just trying to get your soul.

The degree of irony, of that of someone proposing that there is an entity/deity/god of atheism, is completely indescribable.

posted on Dec, 27 2017 @ 11:06 PM
link   
a reply to: Jaellma
Hello
My name is Mario Gomez I liven and Orlando Florida original from Cuba..I liven and usa for 37 yeas and I am 55 yeas old my Ingles is really not good but i going to do the best to explain my situation
I have for more the four yeas the same experiencia you have and you first publication . I was looking and online and i can not finder anytime about whats happen and my house to finally i read what happen to you..I can said we have the same experience only for me is everyday and i have my parnet for 23 yeas and i believe he's available to have conversation whit this invisible people..he is working for the Police Depart and I can see he is doing different activities and the house like he need to use black close and take off and keep and the flor like never before...my bedew he only use black ship ..The paid you feeling before and you back i have for more the 2 yeas now is moving to my need to the point i can't move ..i would love to explain to you move about but any time i read i doing some about their not let me finish the paid increíble going up 90% please help me

posted on Apr, 19 2019 @ 04:56 AM
link   
I have to say first, it is easy to judge people if you have not had the same or similar experience. My experience with sharing is people want to believe you have a medical condition, are taking medication, delusional, have turned from God or don’t believe in God, or maybe it is all about making things up. I would like for people to be able to express themselves openly with love as a brother and sister (just like Jesus said was the most important commandment).
I have felt the little feet jump down onto my bed. I am pretty sure my encounter was feminine, and I got the distinct feeling she was not supposed to be there as if she was sneaking into my bedroom. The small female laid on top to simply hug me. I asked who are you and what was this about. There was no reply. I replied that I did not like to be hugged by someone I don’t know and which will not communicate with me. The small female left by tip-toeing back the way she came and leaving. I got the distinct feeling she climbed into a portal and the portal closed. Since I have had so many spiritual encounters it just did phase me.
The second night I was sleeping on my side. The small female entered again the same way, and she tried to hug me but was not able to do it the way she wanted with me on my side. I asked are you supposed to be here and I would like for her to leave. She complied and left the same way.
The third night I slept again on my side and piled pillows around me to prevent any hugging. This night she got down off of my bed and went over to my desk and started banging on my computer keyboard. I got up and turned the keyboard upside down. I said I had the distinct feeling she was not supposed to be there and she should leave so she does not get in trouble. She left again the same way she came in and never returned.
My disclosure is always I really don’t care if you don’t believe. My reason for sharing is to try and reach others that are scared of similar encounters. Most likely they have experienced a mental beating over it. Let me share some more.
It is normal for me to feel larger spirits enter my room. I can usually determine where the portal is over time. My initial response is just to ignore them. Over time I have learned to tell them to leave as soon as I feel them. They are guilty of bumping my bed, pulling my feet, pulling my toes, trying to hold my hand, and a multitude of similar types of encounters.
I am not convinced with what these spirits are. They are benign but seem to be jokers and having a since of needing to physically contact me in some manner. I know it is easy to call them all demons, dead people, or whatever category that seems reasonable.
I believe in demons. The bible has many references regarding them. I have had five encounters with them. Each encounter has ended in them conducting some type of attack. I have always said “In Jesus name I command you to leave.” As soon as I start the name Jesus it leaves.
I leave you all with this to contemplate over. If you have never had an experience then consider yourself blessed. If you have experiences you are not alone. I think we are living in a much more active community of different entities.

posted on Apr, 19 2019 @ 05:41 AM
link   
Sounds like you were falling asleep, not meditating, and a bit of dream state mixed with your "waking" state.

I've had sleep paralysis along with me wife (never the same time or experience).

a reply to: RisenAngel77

posted on Oct, 19 2021 @ 03:02 PM
link   
a reply to: RevelationGeneration

a reply to: RevelationGeneration

thank you I hope He reads and does this,
its also mentioned in islam,
I tried to post a big paragraph about this and it oddly never posted
all ima say is this, youre not supposed to talk about these kinda stuff usually when it happens,
and jus know the only way out of it is trying to find out what youre doing wrong and try to fix it pray or go to church if you christian these are just examples do whatever you think you can do to get closer to god.
im not gonna write down my case but jus know thats the way out and theres really an important reason for this when it happens.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join