It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Something invisible is lurking in my house

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 26 2012 @ 06:30 AM
link   
Ok, so I begin to meditate (this was a few hours ago btw), I got into a trance state, where I was aware of my surroundings but managed to silence the chatter of the mind. Im laying down on my bed and all of a sudden, i feel as if, something begins to walk on my bed. I could feel the bed being stepped on, and my mind began to focus on that. It was as if little feet was walking on my bed.

I laid there, not moving, and analyzed the situation carefully, the bed sheet was right under my right leg, and I could feel that sinking and then retouching my leg. I stayed still just feeling what was happening, I wanted to make sure it wasnt my imagination. It just kept happening and I was just aware of it with my eyes closed.

I don't know what exactly I did, but I set my intention specifically at w/e was lurking on top of my bed, I didnt express fear but rather, I had a sort of feeling of Defiance towards it, I didnt know what it was, but I made sure to send my thoughts to it, and at that precise moment, the movement came close to where my head was and this wind, or something I dont know how to explain it, its as if something penetrated my skull and a weird sound came to, acompanied by another sound that entered my right ear and came out from my left side. The sound was something like "Yeeaaaaaaargh!" and a flash of light under my eye lids.

That is when my eyes flew open and tried to see if there was anything there, i stayed still , the presence was still there but I could see nothing. It was still there when I decided to write it up in fb. And its probably still around now.

This wasn't the only incident, there were a few in recent years that has left me mindboggled. There was this one time I was asleep, face down hugging my pillow, when i felt as if something punched my back so damn hard it woke me up. The sound was profound and real, and I could still feel the throbbing pain even after. I thought my sister or someone must have entered my room during the dark and played a prank on me, but noone it seemed had entered my room at the time.

A few years back I had a profound terrifying experience with Sleep paralysis, that could be also related.

Everything was black and white,well, all but my laptop was black and white, the laptop was as I left it before I dozed off. I was in my bed and tried to move, and no matter how hard i tried I couldn't, and then, beside me, was this metallic object, as if it was pinning me down, and right next to it was what looked like a doll, it looked like one of those ventriloquist dolls
but the weird thing was every time I would see it or look at it, a strange sound would occur. kinda like those suspense movies like "dun dun dun" but slightly more eerie and echo-ish
I tried to yell but no sound came out of my mouth, it was silent... too silent. only that sound every time i would look at it
I woke up
but found myself again there in the dream. it happened over and over until at one time I got up, ran to flick the switch because it was dark. nop, the lights weren't working, i tried opening the door (this was when i was finally able to move in the dream) and the same metal object was blocking my way and the sound accompanied by the doll.
i don't know what happened exactly but next thing I knew was, I was in the kitchen and noone was there, and then i woke up again back paralyzed in my bed
it felt... like an eternity
When I finally woke up for real, I yelled for my mom,
My mom saw me still shaken in bed when she came in as I yelled "turn on the lights!" and I was like 26 maybe 27 years old at the time. This was just a few years ago.

I need to add, that random people have walked up to me saying that there was something in my house that would not leave me alone. One of them was a friend of mine, who claimed God had given him a message to give to me saying "get out of the house, for something wants you dead."

At the time I was an agnostic going atheist, who the hell would believe something like that? Least thats what I thought at the time... Now Im wondering if something really is trying to cause havoc.

All I know, is that there is really an invisible world out there, and w/e it is that's lurking I know it may not be benevolent, as fights break out in this house between my sister and my mom. And no matter how hard I try to get them to stay positive they just wont listen.

For years my mom has wanted to get out and move out of the house. She says she has trouble sleeping at night, and my niece also keeps seeing what she calls "Monsters". She says they sometimes come down to speak with her.

One other curious thing My niece said. "The moon scares me"

Ironically the other day I watched David Icke and he spoke something about the moon.

Something is going on, and its picking up speed the more I go into spirituality. I was wondering if anyone knows what is happening or if you have experienced something similar.

One more thing I will say, I have woken up alot of times with random deep scratches, as if a Cat came iin and used me as a scratching post. I walk around shirtless unaware of the scratches until either my mom or sister pointed it out.
edit on 26-6-2012 by RisenAngel77 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 26 2012 @ 06:38 AM
link   
reply to post by RisenAngel77

Seems as if someone or something opened a portal in your house. You may have entities in your house that may not be as benevolent as they should be. i suggest you seek help from local reputable paranormal experts and get your house blessed.

posted on Jun, 26 2012 @ 06:48 AM
link   
reply to post by Jaellma

My mother herself practices Santeria, I think that may have something to do with it too. If there is a portal opened, She was the one that did it.

There is another history on this house, that the previous owner killed himself. When we first came here, there were straw crosses everywhere. Since the first day I stepped into this house I wanted to get out.

But something tells me that the previous owner probably had a haunting of his own. But there is another possibility, it could be a multi dimensional being. Living breathing just in another dimention. The metal object in the sleep paralisis made me wonder, It looked like one of those dentist chair arms.

The other weird thing is, inside the house, I feel a huge preassure of negativity, but when I go outside, its as if my mind becomes crystal clear.

My mom and I have been experiencing dry throat alot lately, she mentioned that she feels as if something is draining her breath and it leaves her with a dry throat, and sometimes it leaves her gsping for air. I have experienced something similar.

posted on Jun, 26 2012 @ 06:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by RisenAngel77

Ok, so I begin to meditate (this was a few hours ago btw), I got into a trance state,

You need Jesus.

People usually get angry at this point.

posted on Jun, 26 2012 @ 07:00 AM
link   

A long shot from me, but what about fungi in your home? Not the psychodelic variant, but the more viscious mold kind. Maybe even behind wallpapers etc.

Do some rooms smell funny?

BTW: Even as an engineer, I respect the idea of "a house being haunted", not with ghosts but with some chemical or biological substrates. Those effects can be really frightening.

posted on Jun, 26 2012 @ 07:02 AM
link   

Go see your GP and explain everything to him

posted on Jun, 26 2012 @ 07:03 AM
link   

posted on Jun, 26 2012 @ 07:07 AM
link   
According to a few books I have read on the spriritual world and meditation and whatnot, we are currently going through a transition period. We live in the 3rd dimension (material World) and are moving toward the 5th going through the 4th (where spirits/ghosts reside) Those phenomenon are going to increase and people that were blind to it will start to beleive as we will likely all live things of the sort.

I don't have the titles for these books at hand but I have read a lot about this from many diferent authors and they all point toward the same thing.

Try openning ALL windows and going through each room with White Sage incense while asking this entity to leave ( either aloud or in your head). Once all rooms have been done ( even closets), you may close the windows

I have done this for a similar case at our old house and it worked.

Hope this helped.

Teye22
edit on 26-6-2012 by Teye22 because: typo

posted on Jun, 26 2012 @ 07:07 AM
link   

Wow, what an account! i'm afraid i can't give you any specific and actionable advice other than to stay positive, but you seem to be quite adept at that indeed.

How on earth you were able to keep your meditative composure during the first event is truly beyond me.

Originally posted by RisenAngel77
Something is going on, and its picking up speed the more I go into spirituality...

Please don't let this thing dissuade you; try to stay as positive as possible as you clearly have been. Do me a favor and buy yourself a couple of lottery tickets and see if you can't get your family out of that house.

(11 14 22 26 34 01 / 02 05 16 23 27 32) sorry, a crazy feeling / intuition which i am trying to indulge more often told me to share these with you. If you happen to win throw me a little bit

i don't mean to freak you out anymore, but i had to reload this comment page and retype this message nearly 10 times to get it to you. Everytime i would shift+select text to delete it after hitting quote it would delete my whole comment that was being typed for some reason. i get the feeling that something really doesn't want you doing what you are doing.

Much Love my friend
edit on 6/26/12 by soulshn because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 26 2012 @ 07:10 AM
link   
reply to post by ManFromEurope

Nop, I am sure it is not that, today I made sure it was as it was something invisible which was able to influence some physicality.. Whatever it was became aware I was aware of it as I experimented and showed no fear by sending intentional thoughts toward it which caused it to react

I really do believe it is a multi dimensional being.

Originally posted by Teye22
We live in the 3rd dimension (material World) and are moving toward the 5th going through the 4th (where spirits/ghosts reside) Those phenomenon are going to increase and people that were blind to it will start to beleive as we will likely all live things of the sort.

Teye22

Aye, This could be another possible explanation. I wasn't afraid on what happened today, just curious at how it happened. The sound was weird.

posted on Jun, 26 2012 @ 07:30 AM
link   
reply to post by soulshn

I actually wrote that down, its kinda funny you posted that, at the moment I have very limited resources. But who knows, if I strike the jackpot ill let you know.

Right now I just want to know what exactly is lurking in the house though. But hopefully we can move out in the future.

Thanks, and much love to you too friend

posted on Jun, 26 2012 @ 07:33 AM
link   
Silly observation, if its invisable, how do you know its lurking?

posted on Jun, 26 2012 @ 08:01 AM
link   

So, will you or will you not get help from local paranormal experts???

Usually these folks don't charge a dime. They come in, investigate and they can either bless the house themselves with sage, incantations, etc. Bottom line, you will be getting expert help as opposed to you doing the sage blessing yourself.

Don't hesitate. Act now as your livelihood may be in danger.

posted on Jun, 26 2012 @ 08:29 AM
link   
Man From Europe has a point about possible fungal infestation, especially after finding straw crosses.
According to the mayoclinic website, Aspergillus exposure can cause respiratory symptoms including shortness of breath, and straw mould/black mould has also been linked to asthma. The second website has prevention tips

Ask your local council or housing association for a mould inspection, detailing your mothers symptoms.

www.mayoclinic.com...=symptoms

www.essortment.com...

posted on Jun, 26 2012 @ 10:12 AM
link   
I had something similar happen to me a few months back. I noticed something dark lurking in the back part of my home. I was having terrible nightmares as well as sleep paralysis. I had never experienced things like that before in my life. My children began becoming afraid of my bedroom and the bathroom, and the feeling of being watched just increased. I used sage to cleanse my entire house and it really helped immensely. It was almost an immediate relief!
My husband had been going to auctions and bringing home some some antique items, which ended up in our bedroom. I feel that this is were this dark spirit came from. The smudging I did worked wonders, no more nightmares or sleep paralysis.
Recently I have felt it creeping back, so I am going to do another smudging here in a few days. Give it a try, it worked for me. While I burned the sage I just kept saying over and over " I banish any and all negative spirits and energies from this house." I also imagined a bright white light shining all around.

posted on Jun, 26 2012 @ 11:17 AM
link   
I live in a house that has weird things going on from time to time. I have no doubt something paranormal is at work here sometimes. We have one or more mobile cold spots both in the house and in the bright sunny warm yard that defy explanation. Then there are the odd shadow beings and weird sleep paralysis experiences and stuff like that.

But we also keep getting recurring colds and lately that dry throat problem. I have seen the mold. It keeps coming back in the bathroom despite my most diligent efforts to clean it out and it afflicts the aerators on my aquarium. So, be smart and cover all your bases. Not everything that is strange is paranormal. While the ghosties do their thing, regular life does go on and mold happens, as do other things that can seem paranormal, like electrical wiring gone bad. Do whatever you need to do to spiritually cleanse the house but listen to the people here warning you about mold or any other potential normal sources of odd problems. I'm hoping at some point we will be able to call in pro mold testing and remediation but for now I have to battle it on my own as best I can since we just don't have the money. I'm going to check out the links on mold the other people here kindly provided.

I am NOT discounting the paranormal aspects of your experience. I sincerely empathize. I just think you could have more than one issue to deal with. Life is often messy that way. Lol...I also am having a hard time getting my post to work. I keep getting told I have to log in but I AM logged in.

posted on Jun, 27 2012 @ 02:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by Teye22
According to a few books I have read on the spriritual world and meditation and whatnot, we are currently going through a transition period. We live in the 3rd dimension (material World) and are moving toward the 5th going through the 4th (where spirits/ghosts reside) Those phenomenon are going to increase and people that were blind to it will start to beleive as we will likely all live things of the sort.

I don't have the titles for these books at hand but I have read a lot about this from many diferent authors and they all point toward the same thing.

Try openning ALL windows and going through each room with White Sage incense while asking this entity to leave ( either aloud or in your head). Once all rooms have been done ( even closets), you may close the windows

I have done this for a similar case at our old house and it worked.

Do this and place a bowl of salt under your bed. Don't mediate past 1pm something to do with leaving the door open for the nasty things to come in.

Hope this helped.

Teye22

posted on Jun, 27 2012 @ 09:34 PM
link   

Base on my experience, you need to contact with a local spiritual church to obtain a magic spell, mostly in angelic language, to protect yourself while doing meditation and consult with them after each meditation session. Sooner or later you will confront with tough devil that wants your friendly body or attack you as a foe.

I can detect any spirits entering my place, in the yard or the roof during meditation. They are all kinds of spirits or souls: the Jins, the dead souls, and evils; etc. Many returnees want you to pray for their souls with the hope they can have the mercy. Like traveling out the ocean, you should never take risk in the field that you don’t know, the danger maybe wait for you out there.

For invisible spirits indoor, I just simply spray some holy water around and ask them to leave, but kindly pray for their souls to be mercy daily. They will very appreciate that.
edit on 27-6-2012 by martinangel because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 28 2012 @ 10:50 AM
link   

For the dry throat, we often drink 1-2 glasses of water for each meditation session and more water after that, because body produces more heat from the absorbed cosmic energy. This possibly happened to you.

posted on Jun, 28 2012 @ 02:01 PM
link   
Tonight/this morning, I feel as if I should attempt an astral projection.
I just have some sort of itch about something, I dunno.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join