It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Possible Alien Message to Get Reply from Humanity

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 17 2015 @ 05:25 AM
link   
a reply to: Outrageo

So here's the deal: We'll share what we have if you help us overcome our self-imposed obstacles to our own evolutionary advancement. Save us from ourselves and you may take what you want.

What if that help involved the frontal lobotomy of every single Human being on this planet?

Turning us into dribbling morons would help us overcome our obstacles, but is it something that we'd actually want to have done to us?

edit on 17-5-2015 by MysterX because: added text

posted on Dec, 3 2015 @ 04:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: BlackProjects
What message would you send to the aliens? Here's your chance. Assuming the WOW signal was from them. Aren't they disregarding advise from Hawking and others?

news.yahoo.com...

Just takes twitter acct..

>>If there's something you'd like to say to aliens, now's your chance. The Wow! signal, a mysterious radio transmission detected in 1977 that may or may not have come from extraterrestrials, is finally getting a response from humanity. Anyone can contribute his or her two cents — or 140 characters, to be exact — to the cosmic reply via Twitter

This is the message i would send out.

GET THE HELL OUT OF MY GALAXY !!!!

posted on Sep, 12 2016 @ 03:49 PM
link   
We should not be responding. I believe in the empty sky theory. Our universe is old enogh that our skies should be teeming with life and they are not. Look the theory up it makes tons of semse.

posted on Sep, 19 2016 @ 11:18 AM
link   
Googled 'Empty Sky Theory'; nothing relevant to life in the universe found. Could you please offer a link to a source of information on this theory, or explain it yourself? Thank you.

posted on Sep, 19 2016 @ 12:02 PM
link   
a reply to: Czulkangg

You seem to be confused as to the actual unfathomable size of the universe we exist in.

To say "they don't exist because the skies should be teeming with them" indicates you know very little about the universe and its size. Even if theoretical aliens had developed faster than light speed they still might not have come anywhere near reaching us due to the universes size.

posted on Sep, 24 2016 @ 06:00 PM
link   
I'm wondering how people believe in space alien's and not the supernatural? I also wonder how you get a P.H.D in astrobiology, what are they studying?

posted on Sep, 24 2016 @ 10:03 PM
link   
The woods are lovely, dark, and deep, but I have promises to keep. And miles to go before I sleep

posted on Jan, 9 2017 @ 12:49 PM
link   
I would tell them to turn around if they are headed towards Earth. Humanity, at the same time, needs to realize we are not the only living beings in the universe but at the same time humanity is not ready. We are still much to junior in our thinking and this would most likely lead to a conflict. A conflict humanity would likely lose.

posted on May, 6 2017 @ 11:30 AM
link   
We recieved WOW...
Why not to send them OWO?

posted on Oct, 21 2017 @ 06:35 AM
link   
a reply to: BlackProjects

Send what was sent to us. Message of the Watchers.
I found the video on YouTube (English text, Images, Animation, Music)
"Message to the Unborn 2"
youtu.be...
Tags: Message of the Watchers, Book of Enoch, calendar, decryption.
This video shows the process of deciphering the Message of the Watchers.
Now the millennia-old story begun by Enoch is completed.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join